Adam's guardian angel

Two days gone by since the spring break trip disaster. Adam is using his phone looking at those latest news on the internet talking about the monster fish in spring break. On the demon sightings that one talks about whether  they think if that red thing is a demon, or a possum? Adam never recalls seeing a possum that has the red fur color, reading this just showed how drunk and stupid these people think.

 Obviously people reading this knows that thing is a demon. Adam sees one of the pictures of the imp that he recognizes, its a picture of Moxxie. But he thought back at when he tried to help Moxxie while almost getting eaten by something out of a movie, or a video game. The female imp named Mille was determined to save Moxxie, when Adam got out, Adam never thanked they cared about anything. But for mille and Moxxie, they cared about each other.

 Mille wanted to save Moxxie, it showed how much she cared about for him. It gets Adam thinking, is there any good left? It may be the case for most of them, but deep down maybe there's little soul left within them. But Adam is still not sure if it is the case. Adam decided to take a walk to think on this.  He left his room, put up his phone, and went downstairs.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." Adam tells them. "Sure, its nice to get fresh air on a walk." Diane said. "Be careful out there sport, so much stuff has happened. Its a mad world out there." Drew said.
"You have no idea. I know what you mean." Adam said. "Be home if it gets dark." Drew said. 
"I will." Adam replied as he opened the door and went out. 

Adam went on a long walk to just properly think, or just like drew said. Getting fresh air, its always a good idea for him. To think, or to just process. He already did with Jimmy, and violet after going through the charms of succubi, and the fish attack. Violet is still reading, while Jim went to do more research to get some info about demons. One search was the hellhounds cause Jim told me and violet that the goth girl and that tough guy might be one of them.

 Or basically both. According to him, the lore behind it has something to do with Greek mythology. They do jobs like guarding the gates to the underworld, where hades resides. But that's only in Greek mythology, so that means things is different. But one thing in their nature is true about them is that they do series of task. That's what Jim found on the while on the computer. For Adam, he already knows what to expect. Ether a demon appears, and get attacked. Or I guess something random. Ether way Adam needed to stay on guard. 

Adam walked into the town, and he sees an alleyway, people barely go there. Adam knows the reason why, cause of the critters in the ally. He wonders if the problem is taken care of, so Adam decides to check it out. In the alleyway, Adam expected what it would look like. It looked a bit old, there's some graffiti's on the wall, etc. Adam went little deep in the alleyway, and so far it looked like there's none.

 Then on the other end of the corner of the wall, Adam sees something. A rabid dog, was eating a rotten food. Adam knew this is as far was he can go. He tried getting away, but his left foot pushed the empty can. Making the noise enough for the rabid ally critter dog to hear. He slowly turned his head to show his red eyes, with razor teeth. "Aw shit." Adam said. 

Meanwhile back at the foster house 

"Me and Diane are gonna go fetch us some new tools." Drew said. "Make sure to be on your best behavior." Diane said. "Especially the babysitter we hired." Drew said. "Since when did we need a babysitter?" Jim asked. "Well we just didn't want violet to plot some shenanigans that would be going on if we're gone." Drew said. "What, Its just my hobby." Violet said. "Last time you did that, some neighbors were complaining about the spooky things you and your friends did." Diane said. "And we don't want that happen again, ok?" Drew said. "Ok, not like we're gonna get supernatural demons at our doorstep." Violet said. "Be back in an hour." Diane said. "Love you kids." Drew said. Drew and Diane got in a car, and left. 

Jimmy is in his room, the old game on pc called doom. He's been playing it for 30 minutes. After finishing another level, there was a knock on the door. "Ill get it. Jimmy turned off the game, and went to answer the door. That must be the babysitter." Jimmy said. Jimmy opened the door, and sees that turns out the babysitter. Was the same goth girl he met at spring break.

 He looked at her eyes, and those are the very red irises. He made a scared face as he knows that goth girl is a hellhound in disguise. The goth girl held up the wallet in her hand, jimmy's eyes winded. Its his wallet he dropped at the beach. 

"Hello Jimmy. I believe this belongs to you. The goth girl threw Jim's wallet at him. Jimmy, tries to get it, and catches it in his hands. Jimmy was about ask how she was able to know where he lived, but the goth girl answered for him. I know what your thinking? How the hell did I find you? Why don't you ask me? How did I?" The goth girl waited for him answer.

 "I think its obvious, like you said. I wouldn't lie, especially to a hellhound. "Which is what you are, and the eyes are proof. You were here to complete a mission were you?" Jimmy said. Then the two red guys in clothes came in the door, the female greeted jimmy.  The tall one closed the door behind them. 

"Your right Millie. The Blue flames circled around the goth girl, Jimmy used his arm to cover his eyes from the bright light. When the flames faded, to his horrifying surprise. She revealed her hellhound form. I guess not all humans are stupid after all." Jimmy looked to see she's taller then him. Then the female in a big hat approached jimmy. 

 "Howdy jimmy." Mille tipped her hat revealing her face to jimmy.  He knows that those guys in red, are imps. The tall one takes off his mask. "Nice to see you again kid." Jimmy remembers that same imp from the beach. "You." Jimmy said. "Good to see you remember me. Now let's talk." Blitzo said. Jimmy is in a rough position to even move, otherwise he would be chased around by a hellhound and the imps. Violet sees this from upstairs, and went to her room to figure out to save jimmy. 

Back at the alleyway

Adam is not doin good ether, he is face to face with a mad dog. He knows running would be a bad idea. He's unable to run out to safety. All Adam could do is pick up some pipe one the ground, and prepares for a bloody fight. The mad dog runs and is about to pounce at Adam. He is in a defensive position, ready to fight. Then out of nowhere, a bright light appeared. He hears some beating, and some voices. Then the voice called out to him. 

"Are you ok? "Are you hurt?" The female voice called. "Um yeah, I am ma'am." The light faded, and Adam tries to see who rescued him from the mad dog. The rescuer was: Two sheep's, and a baby with wings?