Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 1

The next day arrives, everyone is doing their usual hobbies. Jim playing some video games. Violet reading a book, and adam? Well, while adam has not much to do. He still finds things to do. He helps out his foster siblings, and helps out with the house. When adam went to the grocery store to get what Drew and diane need on the list. Nothing ever happened, much to adam's relief. He's glad nothing happened while out getting groceries, or to get some fresh air.

Another day passes, and once again. Its a normal day. They went to a nice restaurant and ate there. They chat about their day, their time, and about what they did. After getting back home, they sat down and watched the movie. Like what family would do. So adam, violet, and jimmy are now having a normal day. That is until night falls. After watching a movie, they sat down to eat their dinner. After that, they were about to be excused to their room. The broken window can be heard. They see what broke their window, and drew knows what that is. 

"Back up, a smoke grenade." Drew yelled. The smoke grenade created a smokescreen. Covering the dining room. They don't know what was going on, but then diane got taken first. "Diane!" Drew tried to help her but he got taken too. "Mom, dad!" Jimmy yelled in worry. Then he got snagged too. Adam and violet don't even know what to do when only a second later. Violet got taken into the smoke. Adam, feeling afraid. About to run to his room to escape another way, but he too got grabbed. Adam tried to break free, but got injected with something. And drops to the ground. Adam tries to get a good look of who's responsible? 

When adam looked up, he couldn't tell because of his blurry vision. All he could describe was someone dressed in black. And closed his eyelids. 

Meanwhile 

At the tall building that seems to be a base, two figures from a distance. Looks at that building. One Wearing a cloak, covering his left arm. The other, wearing a blue long coat. "This is the place right?" The men with a cloak said. "That's the one Blake." "They say they have something valuable." "Some valuable information to snag." The man with a blue long coat said. "And the other?" Blake asked. "They caught themselves a demon." He said. "Really Randal?" Blake said. "Yeah, these noobs got a lucky catch." "We're lucky we ain't here for them." "The intel is what were ordered to do." Randal said. "Would be cool to fight some demons right now." Blake said. Randal spotted something from his angle. He could see some movement. 

He sees one goth girl, and the other was some red creature on her back. Then disappears within the shadows. Then a moment later an alarm can be heard. "It looks like today's your lucky, you could get your chance after all." "I saw someone sneaking in." "And it looks like they didn't do a good job being stealthy." Randal said. "Isn't stealthy optional?" Blake said. "Yeah, but sometimes we got to play safe." "But it looks like the diversion is what we needed." Randal said. 
"And it just made it less hard for us." Blake said. "Come on blake, its time to go to work." Randal said. "Time to kick some butt." Blake said. 

Somewhere inside the building 

Adam, violet and jimmy gained conscious. They each opened their eyes and found themselves in a room. They notice that their tied up to a chair. "Wow, looks like we're in one of those situations were they would try to do force us to talk." Violet said. "So they took you too huh?" 

 "So they took you too huh?"