A little talk with a spider

Adam sat down in the hotel lobby, just waiting around for any answers if his foster mom and dad found a new home so adam and his step siblings. Violet and jimmy. To settle in, and finally get back to normal. So he can stop dealing with all the demons and everything. That is what adam wishes he wanted. But of course, it isn't all that simple when nergal is out on the hunt for him. 

At least so far, there's nothing. No update on where his recent location is, and no encounters with those that work with him. Even though they know where he is. He's lucky he's in the hotel with charlie and the others. Adam knows charlie would never let nergal get near him. She's the only demon who's really nice. Adam was able to get to really know everyone in the hotel. 

Of course there's charlie. Which again, she is the princess of hell. The daughter of lucifer and lilith. She happens to be the founder of this hotel. Adam and charlie did speak to each other one time. Where he had to answer her few questions about his life before everything went down. Charlie was impressed at how he was able to survive from the purge. But also felt sorry for not being able to get the life he wanted. Which thankfully, adam was able to have the life he wanted.

Vaggie, charlie's girlfriend. Who also felt sorry for adam as well. She was also there with charlie when adam told his story. Especially the emotional part when adam told them about someone who cared for him the most. Mrs. dawn. Adam wanted to forget what happened to her. But doesn't want to forget about her. It was the saddest tragic story adam has gone through. Losing someone he really cared for so much. Instantly giving vaggie a reason to help adam. 

Everyone else is debatable to trust. Alastor for example doesn't give off a good vibe. Adam sometimes get jumpy when alastor appears out of nowhere. Niffty? He better watch out, cause she seems to love guys. A lot. Husker? Well, he just drinks. That's it. But he likes to play cards though. But not much of a talker if he feels like it. 

And there's angel dust. Well, he seems to like guys. Even goes off to flirt with one. Like husker. He didn't bother with adam, but they both did had a good talk. Adam is not sure about him. But after hearing the song last night. He had to feel bad. According to angel. He's a porn star. At the studio. When angel told adam the name valentino. The overlord that runs the studio. Adam froze hearing that name, remembering the one time seeing him in person with blitz, loona, and violet. Adam didn't want to tell him about it yet as he could tell he really hates that guy. 

So far about everything? Adam seems to be in good hands. Adam walked around in the lobby, since he started to be bored. He decided to be a little adventurous, and explore around the lobby. Then he could had sworn he heard an oink. 

He tuned his head to figure out where that sound come from? To see a little pig demon. He watches the pig approaching towards adam, and sniffs his shoes. Then he tilts head at adam, with a curious look. Adam can't help but fins this pig adorable. "What's up little piggy?" Adam petted his head. The little pig made a happy smile after getting some head pets, Starting to like adam. "Nuggets!" "Fat nuggets?!" Adam sees its angel dust calling his name. 

Angel looks around, and finds him with adam at the lobby. "There you are sweety." Angel picks him up, and hugs him. "I see you met fat nuggets." Angel said. "If I had to be honest." "I can't help but find how cute that little pig demon is." Adam said. "I know, he's cuddly." "And lovable." Angel said in a different tone. "I can tell he is." Adam said. 

"Hey adam, I got a question." Angel asked adam. "Go ahead." Adam said. "My friend cherry is dealing with a gang of imps." "She's taken something valuable from them." "I got to be there to back her up." "While you be the person to open the door for us." Angel said. Adam stood back in shock hearing it. Like angel is asking adam to risk his life on whatever something that cherry took from whatever gang they call themselves. To be the one to open the door. 

"Hold on, why me?" Adam protested. "Because your the only one I can ask." "I ask charlie and vaggie." "But I know their answer after pulling a stunt that earned me on TV." "But hey, I got to help out a friend here." "Come on adam buddy." "My friend is at stake here." "What she did will get herself killed." "All you need to do is just open the door." "Simple." Angel begs. "Just wait until the fire is out?" Adam hoped he doesn't have to go outside of the hotel. "Yes, that's all you need to do." "Please?" Angel gives him puppy dog eyes. 

Part of adam wanted to say no. Knowing angel is about to get in a crossfire. And he is now trying to drag adam into this. However, if adam isn't required to venture out into the crossfire. Then standing at the doors shouldn't be a problem for him. Adam decide to just give in, and reluctantly agrees to help him out. 

"Ok." "But I'm staying inside guarding whatever it is that she deems valuable." Adam said. "Yes!" "Thanks adam." "I knew your the right guy to talk to." "Get in position now." Angel said. "Wait, right now?" Adam asked. "Yep, now." "Cause she's on the run as we speak." Angel grabs his arm, and exits the hotel from the door. "You wait for her, ill provide backup." Angel gets out his tommy gun, and runs off to help cherry. "Ok, sure." "Ill just wait here, being wide open." "I hope step mom and dad can hurry things up so I can get back home." Adam said. 

On earth 

Ever since drew got here with diane late. Diane wondered what had happened? But drew couldn't remember anything. But both of them brushed it off as they were able to get the house bought. And throughout the hours. They cleaned nonstop. They cleaned until the living room, and the other rooms were ready. Both of them sat down in the couch, exhausted. 

"Now that everything is done. Let's give the owl a call." Diane suggested. "Right." "Let's not waste any time here." Drew got out the reddish hellphone, given by stolas. Drew unlocked it. Went to contacts, and found the name stolas. Drew pressed it to call him. 

Stolas mansion 

Stolas was watering his favorite plants. Once he went inside to feed his carnivore hell plants, he hears his telephone. The cloud of smoke reveled the name: Adam's foster parents. Stolas sees who it was, and rushed to answer it. "Hello drew and diane." "Has it been taken care of?" Stolas asked. "Yep." "We got the house, and gave it a good scrub." Drew answered on the other line. "That means we can get the kids home." Diane said in joy. Feeling glad they can finally come home. "Marvelous." "Now I just need to get in touch with my little imp." "Uh I mean, blitz." Stolas tried to say it correctly. Hoping they didn't hear that. While drew and diane just didn't care, they only gave  a confusing look. "Um, ok?" "Sure, we'll just wait, and clean more." Drew tried to pretend he didn't hear that. "Yeah, in case if we miss the spot." Diane did the same. 

"Excellent." "This will only be a while." "And some crisis is averted." "Have fun you two." Stolas hung up. "Now to tell blitzy the good news." Stolas calls blitzo. 

Meanwhile

Angel dust and cherry bomb were making a run for it from the imps. Cherry bomb kept on running with a phone in her hand while angel dust holds them off with his tommy gun. The imps try to throw everything they got. Their knifes, hatchets, and even throw one of their own imps at them. They all missed while angel jumps one imp on the ground over him. 

"So why go through all the trouble for a phone?" Angel dust asked. "Well, since the gang loves being very secretive about everything." "I thought I snag one and see what their hiding?" "Who knows?" "Maybe this phone might hold a location to a secret stash of stuffs." Cherry said. 

"Like weapons?" "Money?" "Some drugs?" Angel guesses. "I say we find out once we get to the hotel." Cherry suggests. "Works for me." Angel replied. Adam stood out there at the door of the hotel. Waiting for angel dust to comeback. "Adam?" "Adam?" He heard someone called his name. He knows the voice belongs to charlie. Not wanting to worry her, he answers. 

"I'm at the door." Adam answered. Charlie opens the door to see adam out here. "Why are you outside?" "Getting some fresh air?" Charlie thought. Adam didn't want to lie to her about the real reason why he's outside. "Actually, well-" Adam was about to tell her, but is interrupted by a loud voice. "The door!" "Adam the DOOR!" Angel and cherry run towards the door. 

"Well, better get out of the way." Adam opens the door, and rushes inside. Charlie sees angel with cherry bomb. Charlie could tell angel got into some trouble she wishes angel wouldn't get into. So she comes inside to the hotel while adam holds the door open. 

When angel and cherry finally went inside the hotel. Adam immediately closes the door. The commotion gets everyone's attention. Adam locks the door so that the imps wouldn't get inside. The banging on the door makes adam back away and takes cover in case if they have guns. Angel loads up the tommy gun. "I got them." Angel shoots the door. 

A couple of bodies can be heard falling down. Angel unlocks the door, and cracks open to check for anymore. He sees a few imps on the ground. When he fully opened the door. He sees one wounded. Holding his arm. "You get five seconds to run, so you'll live." Angel starts counting down. The imp runs away, not wanting to get killed. Kept running until he's never seen. Angel closes the door, turns around to see vaggie with an angry look. Which doesn't surprise him. 

"What the crap was that?" Vaggie angrily asked. "We got the phone." Cherry answers. "All that, for a freaking phone?!" Vaggie yells while her bow shapes into a sharp bow when she got angry. "Toots." "Toots." "Calm down." Angel tries to calm her down. "Don't toots me angel." "You went and got into trouble, all of that." "For a phone?" Vaggie said. "Uh, yes?" Angel answers. 

Adam comes out of the couch. Seeing the coast is clear. "Um, vaggie." "What happened there." "He asked me to watch the door outside." "So I did." "I know its stupid." "But I didn't want his friend to get killed." Adam tells them. Feeling guilty of agreeing the task that he knows was very risky. "Aww how nice of you to think about me." Cherry feels happy adam was thinking about her safety. "Wait, you dragged him into this?" Vaggie scolds angel. 

Angel responds with small chuckle, knowing he's busted. "He's the only one I needed to ask." "The kid's right." "He didn't want someone like cherry to die." Angel tries reasoning, but vaggie continues to get angry. "What were you thinking adam?" Vaggie asked adam. "Blaming his puppy dog eyes would be a ridiculous excuse." "But the point is, I never wanted to willingly." "But their Both safe." "Someone has to get the door and help." Adam said. 

"But what if an imp had a range weapon?" Vaggie said. "Hey they didn't had anything." "They tried throwing some knifes and a hatchet." Angel said. "And an imp." "They tried to throw an imp to slow us down." Cherry added. "Oh yeah, it was hilarious." Angel replied. 

"Still, they would had thrown, or shoot you dead." "Haven't your parents taught you better!?" Vaggie said in an angry tone. This got charlie gasping, and so did nifty. While alastor watches thing unfold. "Oh, this ought to be good." Husk said, holding a wine bottle. "This drama might be entertaining." Alastor sips his tea. Adam felt emotionally struck at the last of her sentence.  Vaggie cover her mouth, realizing what she just said to him?

Adam clenches at his fist, he felt the emotion he haven't felt in a long time. Anger. So much anger. Somewhere within adam. The scale reacts. 

"Oh, you should had said that to an orphan." Angel said. "Orphan?" Cherry looks at adam. Slowly, she tries to remember she may had saw him before. Since the battle at the mall took place. "What do you know about me?" "I never knew my real parents!" "I never even did since I was found at the orphanage as a baby." Adam tears starts to drop from his eyes. 

"Adam, I didn't mean to-" Vaggie tries to reach out to him with her hand. Only for adam to reject her hand. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "I don't want to be near any demons." "Especially sinners that done any awful things!" Adam storms up the stairs while tears continues to slide from his face.

Angel dust follows him behind, trying to help him. 

"Hey hold on." "Adam, you forget the part where I saved cherri bomb." "I even did her a solid favor." "See?" "I have little feelings." "I'm just reminding you that not all demons are-" Angel was about to finish but gets cut off by him. "SHUT UP!" "You don't know what I feel." "Or even felt the pain where I got treated badly by him as a kid." Adam went to his hotel room. While the scales starts leaning a little right. "Adam." Charlie wants to help adam. But angel stops her. 

"Give the kid room." "He needs to cry it out." "Until when the time is right to comfort the kid." Angel looks back at the room adam is in. Feeling bad for him when he said he got treated badly. Like he's saying he was treated bad at the orphanage. Charlie went to sit down by the couch to comfort vaggie. Who felt horrible at what she did to adam. Knowing she got so angry she took it out on adam. "Well that was a disaster." Husk said. "You can say that again." Alastor said. 

"Vaggie?" Charlie wondered if vaggie is ok? "What have I done?" Vaggie said. 

Somewhere in hell 

Henry, and his college friends blinds unfolds and sees their in what seems to be her studio. Cody already isn't feeling glad he's back. "Admiring the studio?" "Darling?" They see their demon forms right in front of them, and they tall guy they saw last time. Turns out to be a hellhound. Like loona. Except he's taller, and strong. 

"Now comes the next part." "Where could adam be?" "Anything you could think of?" Verosika asked. Henry obviously knows the only place. But he thought if he could keep it to himself. He could find him before her, or the crew. "Oh that's ok." "I had a hunch on where he could be?" Verosika said. This gets henry scared. "You do?" Henry asked. 

"And where that might be miss popstar?" Cody asked. "Why my ex's office of course." Verosika answered. "You mean blitzo right?" "His office?" Kiki asked. "Yep." Verosika replied. This answer gave henry a relief. "Yes." "This should give me a chance to get to adam." Henry said in his thoughts. "Henry, your with me." Verosika said. "Say what?" Henry replied in a shocked tone of voice. "You heard me." "Tell me, you didn't think I would let you and your buddies out on your own?" "Just to try and find him first, would you?" Verosika gives him a suspicious look. 

"Of course not." ("Dammit.") Henry said in his thoughts. "What about them?" The blond succubi name apple said. "Whatever you want." "You can help, or just have fun." "Ether way." "If you find something, call." Verosika said. "Ok." Apple said. "Let's go handsome." Verosika said. 

"After you." Henry offered the lady to go first. "Such a gentlemen." Verosika exits the studio. "Don't do anything stupid ok guys?" Henry leaves. "Aye aye, captain." Cody said. "Really?" "This isn't star trek cody." Chris said. The hellhound sees chris has weapons on his waist. 

"Are those weapons?" The male hellhound said "Who wants to know?" "Henry told us not to do anything stupid." "And I don't plan on starting some bloodshed." Chris said. The hellhound scratches his chin. "I guess the experience have you came prepared." He said. "If we're going to face some demons, might as well get geared up." Chris said. 

"Especially since he's out here." Nick said, while looking out the window. "Who's he your referring to?" The short succubi with black hair name milky wondered what he's talking about?
"Julius." Nick said. "Julius?" "Who that might be?" Ace asked. "Once a human abandoned his humanity wants revenge on me." "So that he can find a way back to the surface." "And uses his snake themed power to wipe out other gangs, and anyone in his way." Nick explains. 

This hits josh, remembering something. "Is he the guy with a gang jacket?" "That's called: Something poison snake?" Josh tries to recall. "The venom snakes you mean?" Nick corrected him. "Yeah, Me and ace saw that guy one time." Josh said. This gets nick curious. 

"Really?" "When?" Nick asked. "At the cannibal colony." "He was causing so much massacre at that area." "After that." "He just leaves." "One of the residents told us this guy is strong." Ace said. "Yeah, he got the girls scared." "Saying he was just practicing his abilities on them." Josh said. 
"This guy is cold then the rest of the demons out there." Cody said. 

"Then I hope I run into him again." Nick said. "You know that's a bad wish nick." Amber said. "Plus, I bet your seconded round would be different then last time." Chris said. "I so hope your right." "That guy is very desperate." "If he does find a way up here." "He will cause some ruckus."
"If he can here, then surely he will on earth." Nick said. 

"He does got a point." The hellhound said. "Your right vortex." "That one dude can make quite a mess." "But he be stupid if he takes on the overlords." "Or even any royal demons." Josh said.
"Maybe not." "But he won't stop until he wants a rematch." "I need to settle this." Nick tries to leave but the hellhound name vortex stops him. 

"Now hold on." "Just where are you going?" Vortex asks nick a question. "To find julius." Nick said.
"I wouldn't go alone." "Hell is a dangerous place." "You might get shot and killed on the spot when your a lone wolf." "Its common things get violent." "The princess wanted to stop all of this." "And well." "No one listened, and made fun of charlie." "And her hotel project." "I get you want to stop him from doing this." "But you need to understand you can't confront him without having a plan." Vortex said. Nick decided to not go after vortex convince him to not leave alone. 

"Then what do I need to do about julius?" Nick said. "You tell me." "Since he looks like he's your problem." Nick said. As nick started to think. Cody decides to say something. "Hey I just realized something." Cody said. "What?" Chris replied. "If adam is here then maybe-" Chris realized what he just said and cuts him off. "DUDE!" "Did you realized what you are about to say at a time like this?" Chris angrily said. All the succubi and a hellhound turn their attention to cody. Seeing he was about to open his big mouth where he may had an idea where adam could be? 

Then cody also figured out what he just did. "Heh heh" "Oops." Cody chuckled. The moment he knew he screwed up big time. Kiki, milky, apple, and coco starts to go towards cody. 

"You look  like your a smart person to know cody." Kiki said. "So how about telling all of us where you may think adam could be?" Milky asked. Cody starts to back up until he hit the wall while the succubi girls gets closer to cody. Chris was about to get his handgun, but nick sees what chris is about to do. "Chris stop." Nick intervenes by grabbing his hand. 

"These demons is gonna charm cody to make him squeal." Chris said. "I know, but tell me." "Do you have enough bullets to take on other demons?" "Including a hellhound?" "Look at him." "He looks like a wall that can take a bullet." "You need to think about what your about to waste." Nick said. "Hate to be in the conversation but he's right." "You may need to be smart about this." "If you try to shoot at least one of us." "I will pin you to the wall." "And trust me." "I don't want to hurt you in front of your girlfriend here." "Did you forget what you said?" Vortex asked. 

"Chris." "Sweetie." Amber starts to worry about he might pull the trigger. Chris looks around the situation. Its him against the demons, and a hellhound. Its ether he shoots, and stops them from making cody talk. Or just stand down. Chris looks around again. And he hates to admit it. Nick is right. The odds is against him. He's just one guy with a gun and a knife. He only has limited amount of ammo, and its the only ammo he has. He thought it would be a waste if he fires. 

Then the next situation might be worse where he had to use it. After some scanning and thinking. Chris decides to stand down. "Man, what a drag." Chris feels defeated. "Smart move human." "Glad I didn't had to use physical violence on you." "Now then." Vortex turns to cody. 

"So cody, what will be?" "The easy way?" "Or the girls way?" Vortex said. "You mean the hard way?" Cody corrected. "Yeah." "The girls plays the hard way." "And trust me." "You don't want that." "I'm sure they will make you not remember the moments where they toy with you when your under their spell." Vortex said. "For real?" Cody asked. Vortex gives him a look to give him an answer. 

Cody takes a deep breath. "Ok." "You win." "Ill talk." Cody said in a defeated way. "Good." The girls gets their chairs and sits down in the position to crowd cody. "Ok then." "So human." "Where do you think adam would be?" Vortex asked. 

At hazbin hotel 

Adam layed down crying himself in the bed. Still feeling hurt from vaggie's words when she said has his parents taught him better? Adam knows he has foster family, but what really kicks his nerve is when he was small. He never knew his real parents. Adam ever wonders why he was left at the orphanage and why? Do they not love him? He thought. 

Well adam thought none of things matter now. Cause he knows the life he had throughout his life sucks. The door of his room can be heard opened. Adam never knows if he feels like talkin to anyone, or even demons? "Hey kid?" "You doing alright?" Adam remembers its angel dust's voice. Adam clutched his knees tight. "Just go away." "I disobeyed." "And I feel awful about it."
Adam felt ashamed at breaking the rules. 

"I know you like to respect the rules." "Its always fine if you do." "But don't feel guilty at bending the rules." "Its not gonna make you feel any different." Angel said. "Tell that to some people that can be strict about everything." "And he would give you a painful punishment." Adam said. "And who's he your talking about?" Angel asked. Adam slowly gets up. Feels hesitated to answer. 

"That guy I know from the orphanage." "Somehow, I suspect that guy and nergal are the same person." Adam answered. The name nergal got angel dust's eyes wide hearing that. "Tell me your kidding?" "You have to be pulling my leg." Angel denies to believe adam. 

"Hard to believe I know." "But tell me if I'm lying if I do know?" Adam said. From looking at adam's face. Angel could tell he's not lying. He is very serious. "Ok, if you think you know nergal?" "Then what's his true identity?" Angel dust asked him a question. 

After some little silence, adam stood straight up and answers his question. "He's some elder that really has no heart at all." "And that name just angers me that I don't wanna think about." Adam said. "So your saying nergal is some care taker at the orphanage that started the famous purge in your world?" Angel guesses. "Not sure, but somehow." "I think its him." "I remember the one time he had a book that had to do with it." "Even one moment when I saw that book in his chambers, I got a brief look." "And he pushed the drawers in so that I can't see it." 

"It even has a lock on it." Adam said. "Then buddy, that's a red flag in your face right now." "But damn."  "You sure remember before how it all fell apart." "But why didn't you warn anyone about it?" Angel asked. "Because I'm a kid." "No one would believe me." "And I know he would try to hide the evidence." Adam answered. 

"Of course he would pull shit like this." "Everyone always hides their traces in order to make sure the plan never fails." "But yep, it sure worked." "Except one thing." Angel lets adam do the honors of finishing the sentence. "I escaped and survived." "With a little help." Adam said. 

"From the angels?" Angel figured. "You could say that." Adam said. "Adam, that's why your a lucky kid." "You got to live for another day." "And found a family." "A good one." "I wish I could say the same for me." Angel looks at his reflection from the TV. 

"What is your family like?" Adam wondered. Angel puts his hands on his arms. Not sure how to even answer that to a kid? "Its a little complicated." "That's a story for another time." "And adam." "Tell me this." "And be honest ok?" Angel requested. Adam nods his head. 

"Have you heard me singing last night?" Angel asked. "Well, I did." "I had to be nosy." "The tone in your lyrics felt like you had a bad day." Adam said. "That's because I did had one." "And buddy believe me." "Its not pretty." Angel said. "Are you mad at me?" Adam looks down. 

"Absolutely not." "My voice was clearly loud, and attractive." "To catch anyone's attention." Angel said. "If I had to be honest." "Your a good singer for someone who is sad." Adam said. "You think I be a good singer?" Angel asked. "You bet." Adam replied. "Come here squirt." Angel grabs adam and gives him a noogie in the head. Adam breaks free from his clutches. 

"What was that for?" Adam asked. "You said my singing is a sad one." "Its a depressing tone  for your information." Angel said. "Ok." "Ok." "So it is Mr. Italian spider." Adam teased. "How about calling me by my name kid." Angel said. "Nope." Adam said. "What?" "Ok fine." Angel said. 

"Will you be ok with whatever you have going on?" Adam asked. Angel placed his hand on his shoulder. "I will adam." "But its one of those I rather not drag you or anyone into this." "But don't worry, I'm a tough spider." "I can take any punches." "And I know you can too." Angel said.

"Maybe, but yeah." Adam said. "Well, Ill give you some room to yourself." Before angel leaves. Adam wants to say one thing. "Hey angel." Angel turned to adam. "Thanks for cheering me up a little bit." "I'm also thinking about going to vaggie and apologize to her." "I felt I need to since I let out my outburst when I got angry at what she said to me." Adam said. 

"You do that kid." "Just remember." "Whatever demons you look at." "Not all what they seem to be, don't forget." "Alright?" Angel asked. "I won't." Adam answered. "Atta boy." Angel exits his room and closes the door behind him. To his relief, no one was listening. 

Blitzo's apartment 

While violet is getting a drink of water. She sees a peculiar photo.

She sees what seems to be a photo of the gang

She sees what seems to be a photo of the gang. Violet sees moxxie's depressing look. As violet continues to examine the picture. She turns her attention towards the demon who looked very familiar to her. After looking at her attire, her glasses, and her ear rings. Violet didn't want to believe its her. But after some deep thinking, she jump to conclusion it might be her. 

"It, it can't be." Violet said. "What?" "It can't be what?" "Do you know this demon?" Blitzo asked. Rather then answering his question. She decides to ask him instead. "Blitz.." "That demon.."
"Who is she?" Violet asked. "Her?" "Oh that's the teacher name Mrs. mayberry." "Why do you ask me?" Blitzo wondered. It was all she needed to hear. Confirming it is her. 

Blitzo starts to worry a little for violet because of the silence. "Hey, are you well?" "Anyway back to my question." "Do you know her?" Blitz asked again. "I do." Violet starts to shed a tear. 

"She was once my tutor." Violet answered.