Fight fire with fire

Adam follows the group and sees who's this mysterious ally to the shadow lurkers. He realizes that ally happens to be a demon, and it looks like a cyclops demon since she only has one eye. 

"Wait, you guys summoned the demon too?" Adam said with a surprised tone. "I know your surprised by this." "But what they did was a dirty move, and unfair." "Considering demons can be tough to kill." Nick said. "He's right adam, they are very tough to kill it." Violet said. "If they were not gonna fight fair, then nether will we." "After learning about this, and told our boss." "He suggest we do the same in order to counter their demon." Nick said. "Like fight fire with fire." Jim said. "You could say that again." Nick replied. "So, who's that anyway?" Adam asked. "That's cherri bomb." Nick answered. "What did it take to summon her?" Violet wondered. "Well, just cherry bombs, and fireworks." Nick said. "That must had been an easy errand." Violet said. "And a few bucks spent to buy them at the store." Nick added. 

They share some chats as they prepare to make a move. While all surprised with shock to see their rival shadow lurkers also have their demon in battle. 

"You also got your own demon to fight with ya?" The venom snakes leader name Craig said. "Did you really think you would try play dirty, just to win desperately?" Nick steps in. Craig knows this guy is, who's leading the battle. "Nick?!" Craig said. "So you would go this far, just to win?" Nick said. "Your not even suppose to have your own demon to fight." Craig said angrily. "Come on, your the one that made your move." "Especially fighting against something tough to kill." "If you get to do that, then we have to do that?" "So, let's see who emerges victorious, shall we?" "Cherri bomb, that snake is all yours." "We'll settle with these guys." Nick said. "With pleasure." Cherri bomb cracks her knuckles, and gets in her stance. 

"So edge lord, ready for round two?" Cherri bomb said. "You and that spider pervert may had beaten me in hell, but now that your alone." "We can settle this here on the mortal world." Sir pentious and his egg minions get ready to fight. "Henry, cody." "Get the people to safety." Nick said. "Ok." Henry said while Cody nodded in response. "Some of you make sure the people in the mall make it out." "Got it." Some shadow lurkers gang said. "Rest of you, let's teach those snakes who's boss." "Yeah!" They said. "I'm gonna enjoy beating the crap out if you nick." "I Been waiting months for this." "This time, I won't hold back." "And we will win." Craig said. "Then nether will we." Nick takes his quarter out. "When the coin drops to the floor, we all begin." Nick said. "Ah, we commence the chaos when the coin hits the ground" "Now this is entertaining." Sir pentious said while his hat makes the smirk face. "You better stand clear kids." "Its gonna get messy in there." One of the shadow lurkers gang tells the three. "No problem." Jim said. "And don't call us kids." Violet said. 

Nick flips the coin, the coin goes up in the air, then the coin falls back down while flipping over in the air. The quarter finally hit the ground, and immediately the two gangs charged. While cherri bomb, and sir pentious began to clash in battle. 

The two gangs each share some punches to each other, dodging some knifes, and dodging brute swings from the crowbar one by one. Cherri bomb threw some punches in the gut, and dodged his tail fast. sir pentious tries to swipe her with his pink claw, but cherri was too fast. Cherri sat on a ledge. "Too slow." Cherri bomb said. "Am I?" Sir pentious said. Cherri sees one of the egg bois has a rocket launcher. "Oh shit." Cherri said. The egg minion fired a rocket launcher, But cherri was able to walk on it to dodge it. She landed on the ground no problem. While the rocket hit the wall, it made the walls crumbled down right beside henry and cody. almost hurting one of them. 

"Come on let's go." Henry escorts one of the men and women to the back door. They walked up to the escalators, and walked each step carefully. They try to not get in the crossfire in order to make sure the two people don't get hurt in the battlefield. They made it to the backdoor, and was able to get the two people out of here. "Who are we missing?" Cody asked. "Hey, knock it off you egg demons." Henry and cody turn to see the old janitor, who is being bullied by the egg bois. One of them beats him with a stick like he's a piñata. "Stupid creatures, untie me now." the janitor said. But they didn't listen and continue to beat him as he got swung from each hit by the stick. 

"We better go help him." Cody said. "Right." Henry nodded. Henry and cody went to go help the janitor. Cody rushed towards one of the egg bois, and kicked it like a kickball. One egg minion got sent flying from cody's strong kick. And hit right into the wall, and fallen down to the ground. His shell broke as soon as he hit the ground. "Hey egg demons, you want some of this?" Cody put up his fist. "Yeah, well so do we." The egg bois gets their stick, along with a wrench to get ready to hit cody. "Let's beat that human." One egg minion said. Henry finds the wrench and the broomstick for them to use it on the egg bois. Henry gives the broomstick to cody for him to use it against them. 

"How about we whack ya shells till it cracks." Henry said. The egg bois charge at both of them. Henry whacked one of them with a wrench, breaking its shells. Cody dodged one of the egg minions swings from its wrench, and hits him. Sending it flying to the left of the wall, then cody hits it on the head, breaking its shells in half. "Ill hold them off, get the janitor." Cody said. Henry nods in response and went to go get the janitor. Henry unties the rope, making the janitor fall due to being tied up. Henry helps the janitor on its feet. 

"You ok?" henry asked. "Just a little beaten up, but I'm ok." The janitor said. "Come on let's go and get you out of this mess." Henry escorts the janitor to the back door. While cody buys time to hold off the egg bois. "All right you egg crap, time to make you scramble." "Cool, feels like a action flick." Cody said. He gets in his stance to ready to fight off more of them. 

Chris, and amber tries to get to the back door. Only for them to get blocked by cherri bomb who seems to be busy dodging sir pentious's chain he holds. Cherri rushes towards him as she dodges one chain whip attack and another. Then she kicks him with her left red and white boot in the face. And she backs up fast. "Who's she?" Amber asked. "Don't know, whoever she is she's pretty fast." Chris said. "She looked like she knows how to fight that snake." Amber said. "Yeah, come on if we hurry, we can make it out." Chris said.  

Henry managed to get the janitor out of here, chris and amber is all there left to leave. Cherri bomb, and sir pentious kept going at it with each other, While at times, one of the venom snake gang tries to help, but only to get clobbered in the face by cherri bomb's fist. A punch powerful enough to knock his teeth out of his mouth, and collapsed to the ground. Cherri also fought off some of his egg minions, and they were no match for cherri bomb. Then took one minion, and split the egg open, while putting one of her bombs in the egg shell, and throwing at him. Last time she got him in hell, but pentious this time was ready for it. Amber and chris was just so close to the backdoor to get out of the crazy warfare between the two gangs, and two demons. But when sir pentious grabbed the lifeless egg minion containing the cherry bomb, and tries to throw it back. She dodged it, only for the egg containing the bomb to hit the ceiling and blowing it up. The big pieces from the ceiling was about to fall, sealing the backdoor. 

And the pile from the ceiling was about to crush henry, adam notice henry is in the zone where he is about to get killed from it. Adam pushes henry out of harm's way, to jim and violet's surprise of sudden reaction. They went in to adam's aid, just in time for the big pieces from the ceiling to pile up. Sealing the backdoor, trapping those inside the mall. Because of that, Chris and amber was unable to leave. 

"Crap, the backdoor is blocked." Adam said. "Hey cherri bomb, can ya make an exit for us?" Nick said. "Not a problem human." Cherri was about to get her bombs, but sir pentious took notice. And has other plans for them. "Desperate to leave?" "Sorry mortalsss." "Once you check in, there's no checking out." "Its time I unleash my creation, that I had made." Sir pentious said. "What are you rambling on about?" Cherri asked. Sir pentious took his hat, and pulls out what appears to be something he made. Its shaped like a circle with a eye in the middle. 

"What's that he made?" Jim wondered. "This my young human friend, is a device I took with me before I went in the portal." "And I believe its time I put it to use." "And time for us to head home, and I had a thought perfectly evil to do this." "And I waited a long time to use this." Sir pent said. Violet realizes what he was talking about. "You don't mean..." Violet said in her worried tone of voice. "I do indeed young lady, if I go home." "Your all coming to hell with me!!" Sir pentious said and makes a super villain laugh. Cody hears this down the first floor. 

"Taking us to what?" Cody said. "You heard him." "You get to go to hell." "Isn't it great?" The egg bois said. Cody doesn't like the sound of that idea. "Freak no, and I'm about to stop him." Cody storms off the escalators to try and stop him. He tries to run fast while walking each step on the escalators. The egg bois watches this, and does something so evil and sneaky as they share a smirk look. "Oh boss." "The human is trying." "To stop you." Pentious hears this. And cody hears this, and knows he's screwed now that they told him. "You snitches." Cody said while irritated. 

"Oh are you now?" "If your eager to come to hell, you couldn't said so." Pentious pushed the button. The eye from the machine, started to glow red. And the antenna on top glowed red, and is looking like its about to explode. "Holy crap, its gonna blow." Jim said. "Don't worry kid, you won't get hurt." Pentious assured. "Oh good." Jim said with relief. "But you will in hell, in a minutes." "Or better yet, in seconds!" Pentious said "Dammit." Jim said. Sir pentious makes another evil laugh. The device in his hand beeped pretty fast, indicating its about to start. "As like most folks in human says: See you all in hell." Cherri bomb looks to henry, and went to talk to him. 

"Look for a hotel." Cherri said. "What?" Henry said being clueless. "Find the hotel." "There's a friend of mine who goes there." Cherri said. "What do you mean a hotel?" Henry said still confused. "You'll find out eventually." "Be seeing you again handsome." Cherri waves at him. By the time cody was about to stop pentious, it was too late. The huge flash of energy unleashed from the device and the radius formed around the entire mall from the inside. The bright red light can be seen from the window. Then back inside, everyone is gone. 

At hell, the pride ring