The big decision

Hazbin hotel 

Everyone stood, just watching. And waiting for something to happen. What will adam say? What is his decision? Their on the edge of their seat. To prepare for what Adam is about to answer.

"Ok young man. What is it you choose? You now know about your life, and your parents. And the fact your mom summoned me. To protect your life. But, you know she had to give me something in exchange. Right?" Paimon asked Adam. 

Adam just stared at the floor in silence. Then he put his head back up. Facing him. "I know." Adam said. "Then its time we finish  what your mom started. I am sure stella has told you the choices. You can still live on earth. Go live your clean or dirty lives. Whatever you choose. And you can keep this all quiet. Pretend that those demons are just something you seen from what everyone sees in their own eyes. Normal life, with your adopted family. That one, you always wanted when you were a kid. 

Or. You can have a life on earth, and hell. Be part of two families in two realms. The foster family of yours will be just as they are. Family. While we as the goetia's. Will be your caretakers, and ether stella or stolas will take you under their wing. The good side will be, the goetia will come for a visit. They may like your earth family, or dislike them. Not my place to change their opinions." Paimon said. "And what's the bad side to the decision?" Henry asked. 

"We may have to take the boy for special occasions. He would have to be part of our royal duties. Doesn't matter the blood he bears. But he has to come for the purpose for us. Or for any certain job he would have to do for us.  And as a bonus. He is always invited to any parties with a buddy of his choice. Human, or not. So what is your choice?" Paimon asked adam. 

"I think we all know the easy choice right adam?" Violet said. "Yeah, do tell adam." Jim said. "After stella told me the following choice that you wanted me to make. I like the option to live like nothing ever happened. But here's the problem. I already tried that. I tried to forget ever since that incident. Especially ever since I hold these scars on me." Adam shows his scars on his left arm, and his leg. "I always tried to forget ever since I got adopted by the foster family. But no matter what, hell and back. I always end up here, because they know my name." Adam said. 

Violet, jim, and henry's looks change from their confidence look, to a very concerned look. "Adam, where are you going with this?" Jim wondered. Nick and alastor watches as he listens. As he only knows what adam is about to say. 

"I had odd dreams that happens to be the ability that I don't understand why I could do that? And got invited to be the bait at that Ozzie's place to lure that nergal guy. But it was my choice to go there. Because I wanted to have closure. And after all of this? I am convinced I won't be able to enjoy the life I wanted to have. If this is gonna be my life? Then my mind's made up. I choose the other option." Adam finished. 

Violet, jim, henry's, and everyone else mouths open wide in shock, and surprise. While nick just makes a neutral look.  Alastor makes a grin Knowing he saw this one coming.  

"What?" Jim said. "I may as well just manage more then one lifestyle rather only one." Adam said. "Is this your decision adam?" Paimon raised his right brow. "Yes your majesty." Adam replied. "Remember, there's no turning back now." Paimon said. "I know. But like I said, my mind's made up. "Very well. If this is what you choose. Then we are done here." Paimon said.

"Adam you can't be serious about this." Violet said. "Are you out of your mind?" Henry said. "But why adam? Why? Jim asked. "What's the point? There's nothing we can do to get away, because of me. I dragged you all into this. No matter how much I try to avoid this to protect you all. My past keeps catching up, until it finally caught up with me." Adam said. 

"Adam, its not your fault. I was able to see their real because of you. I used to have a good life, until crap happened when Mrs. mayberry's stupid boyfriend decided to cheat on her. So all the light from me is gone. All I have is darkness. I know what it feels like to lose someone we love, and cherished." Violet said. 

"Jimmy, I wanted you to stay out of it because I couldn't drag you or any family into this any longer. But you choose to go after me when I told you not to follow. And look! You literally almost died." Adam said. "I couldn't bear it brother. I just don't want to lose anyone like you. I may be hurt. But I won't give up on you, or my family. Because we will get through this life we had. The life that we would have to deal with." Jim said. 

"I been through this with you all too. Heck I got charmed by the pop star. And we pulled through thanks to violet. I had to put up with verosika a few times. It feels like. Crap I guess this is our new adventure then. And this is something that won't ignore us. Even if we ignore everything that has been happening. And now she's hitting on me now." Henry said. 

"Adam? Is this really your choice now? Can you really manage this all at once?" Charlie asked.    "I did survive the orphanage. I evaded the fights between the two gangs, that snake demon and his egg minions. Had a rough fun in the wraith ring. Ran for my life from that robot jester. I think I been through worse. And so did they." Adam pointed to violet, jimmy, henry, and nick. 

"And let's not forget our pals from college. They been through the same problem like you three did." Henry said. "Adam, their right. Your not the only one that has your little misadventures in the flames of hell. Sure we got hurt, but it was only but a scratch. And we all know the worse is yet to come for you. And for all of us. While they do disagree your choice. Me? Its a very bold move. But I think perhaps, you might may had the right call for this." Nick said. 

They give nick the WTF look. "How is this the right move?" Violet asked. "Think about it. Adam is right. You can't just ignore and pretend it was all a nightmare. But how many times we hear some people dying for unknown reasons? Some will ether move on, while the other. Starts to get curious. And curiosity kills the cat.

 Even adam chooses to just be on earth and move on. A guy like nergal won't stop until he hunts adam down like a wolf. And the wolf, will be here to hunt with the pack. Him, and maybe the other demons out there. Will snatch adam before we know it. How do you plan on getting him back?" Nick asked. 

They all thought for a moment, and they could think of nothing to object nick's argument.   "He's got a point. I think he got you all there." Angel said. "Guys, I think we're out of options. Nothing will be all sunshine and rainbows anymore. But, I think I'm already used to it. Might as well share some adam's pain. And I may get to hang with octavia more often." Violet said. 

"And also loona. You three make the perfect trio." Adam said. "You got that right." Violet replied. Henry sighs in defeat. "I guess if we can handle what happened in Ozzie's. Then we might as well get used to some random visits from those owls I guess. Jim?" Henry stares at jim, waiting for his answer. "I guess this is how its gonna be then eh? Well If I handled that demon hog in wrath ring. Then I think Ill be ok. Whatever Ill expect, being it." Jim said. 

"Now that your all finished here. Time we conclude the business. Stella? The boy has spoken. You may handle the rest, and talk things out. I have other things to attend. Good day to you all." Paimon opens the door, and closes behind him. 

"Well darlings. I guess that means you best expect me, stolas, and even the families of goetias to visit your realm. However, due to what happened between me and him. I guess we'll be sharing some visit. But I won't be surprised if I run into him at your house." Stella said. 

Violet makes a confusing look. And turns to adam. "Huh? Adam do you know what happened?" Violet asked. Adam rolls his eyes. Don't know, don't care. That's not my problem." Adam said.

"I would ask, but I know she's not gonna give us an answer that is personal." Jim said. "And your are correct little man. And its none to be your concern anyway." Stella said. "Guys none of it matters, I could care less. Its their own problems ya know." Adam said. 

"Anyway, are we getting home or not?" Nick asked. "If everything is all set. Then its time for me to make my departure. And adam? Be sure to come by to my house. Your welcomed anytime. Bring your foster siblings or anyone if ya must. I'm sure my brother would be delighted to meet you." Stella said. "Oh I bet." Adam said with sarcasm. 

Stella opens and closes the door behind her. The car can be heard outside. Stella has finally left. "Ugh, I can't stand her." Violet said being irritated. "You and me both. But now we all have to get used to her now." Adam said. A knock is heard on the door. 

"Hey is the coast is clear now?" They hear its blitz at the door. "Their gone." Charlie called. Blitzo pushes the door open. "Damn I thought they never leave." Blitzo said. "Where were you guys?" Jim asked. "We parked somewhere hidden so they they won't see us. I don't think I am ready to see those royal tall birds yet." Blitz said. "So shall we get them home sir?" Moxxie asked. 

"Please." Henry begged. "Loonie, open the portal." Blitz said. "Wait. They see its cherri bomb. rushing downstairs. Before you leave, there's something you may want to hear. Cherri shows adam the phone in her hand. The phone she stole from an imp.