Space and dreams

In the receptionist office. Violet Is in the couch just chilling. While loona is on the chair, at the receptionist desk. Scrolling on the internet from the computer. Violet listened to some music, from loona's phone. Violet was really enjoying the music she's never heard before. Not even from hell itself. 

"Enjoying the music?" Loona asked. "I'm loving it, loving it so much." "Who knew hell had such kick ass music?" Violet said while imagining playing a guitar. "You had no idea." "Its the best they made." Loona said. "Hey loona?" "Were you able to listen some music from the above?" Violet asked. "I don't know, I never tried it before." Loona said. "But, that can be impossible to do." "After all we're using a different kind of internet." Loona said. 

"What do you mean?" Violet asked. Then it hit loona. Loona has a hellphone. While violet has an ordinary phone from earth. That's when loona figured out. Violet using an internet from hell. With her phone. Loona realizes the danger. 

"Violet." Loona said. "What, what's that worried look on your face?" Violet wondered. "Turn the Wi-Fi off for a sec." Loona said. "Why, what's wrong?" Violet asked. "Just trust me." Loona said. Violet went to her phone, and turned off her Wi-Fi from her phone. "Ok, that did it." "But what's up?" Violet asked. "Violet, that Wi-Fi your using, isn't from the router." "Not from this building ether." Loona said. Violet wondered what got loona so worried suddenly. When she looked the room for a router. Turns out, there isn't one. 

"Are their routers here at all, or is even hell using the routers?" Violet asked. Loona shook her head in response as a no. "Then where is the Wi-Fi coming from?" Violet asked. "The demon." "The overlord name Vox." Loona said. "Wait, the demon can be a router?" Violet said. "Yeah, pretty crazy." "But hey, as long as we get internet and social media." "That's all it matters." 
"But, you need to make sure to be careful if your gonna connect with your phone." "He's the eyes, and the ears." "He can even put his face on the screen." Loona said. "What do I do so that some asshole doesn't ruin my fun?" Violet asked. 

"Simple." "You can connect his router if ya want, but don't do anything stupid." "Pretend your a demon." "Don't say your a human, especially doing a selfie post." "And lastly." "Don't cross the line." Loona warned her. "Which line?" Violet wondered. "Don't criticize vox, not even on voxtagram." "That's where he will likely to show up in your face." Loona said. "Then I better watch what I say." Violet said. "Good, then your ready to connect." "Enjoy finding some music from hell." Loona said. "Gladly." Violet replied. "Keep my advice in mind, and remember to pass it to adam and jimmy." "If we find jim that is." Loona said. 

"We're lucky that adam was here with me." "Hopefully Jim Is ok out there." Violet said with a worried look. "He'll be fine, as long as your in contact." "Your fine." "And careful what you guys say." "That's another note you need to take." Loona said. "Yeah, I bet hell has many eyes." Violet said. "They do, they always do." "Otherwise you might end up in the news." Loona said. "Low profile would be my only option." Violet said. "Got that right sister." Loona replied. 

Blitzo kicks the door open. And behind him is Adam. 

"Ok girls." "You two have fun bonding." "Me and adam are off to some privilege's place to do what stolas wanted to do." Blitzo announced. "Wait, why are you going?" Violet asked. "Gonna sound crazy but-" Blitzo cuts him off. "Ill tell them." "Get this." "Octavia communicated adam in his sleep." "In his dream." Blitzo started to laugh. "Funny enough, stolas told me to bring adam if he's available." "So I was like: sure, why the hell not?" Blitzo rambled. Everyone was silent while staring at blitzo. "But yeah, you get the idea." "Anyway I better not keep him waiting." "let's go adam." Blitzo exited the room. 

Adam about to do the same, but was stopped by violet. "Before you go, there's something you should know." Violet said. "What?" Adam replied. Violet went to give adam the same warning, and tips that loona told her. Loona knew what she was doing. "Atta girl." Loona said 

Outside of the I.M.P headquarters 

Blitzo is in the van, tapping his fingers on the wheel while waiting. He sees adam exiting from the building. And is approaching his van. Adam got in the van to the right front passage. 

"Ready to go?" "Good, let's get this shit over with." Blitzo backed up fast from the parking lot, and sped off to the highway. 

An hour passed, their halfway to the mansion. Adam who is just sitting in the front seat, seeing all the violence, and such throughout the highway. He decide to start a chat with him. 

"So how's the assassin business going?" Adam asked. "Great, really great." "It was smoothly." "Sometimes we got our hits and misses." "But most of the time, we got some hits." "That is as long as we use the book, after doing the thing with him." "Then my business, and the company will be running." Blitzo said. "So you just have to satisfy him in order to keep the book in order travel to our world to do the job?" Adam said. "Yep, and I got to get this done." Blitzo said. 

"Ok, but why go through all of that?" Adam said. "Business kid." "Just business." "That's all you need to know." Blitzo said. Blitzo sees the mansion from a distance. "Here we are, back at it again." Blitzo said. "Yep." Adam replied. Both got out of the van, and went to the door. "You knock the door." Blitzo tells him. Adam just shrugs, and knocks on the door. The door opened and sees stolas who answered the knock on his door. 

"Hello blitzy." "Glad you could make it here." "I heard there were some traffic jam, all because of the warfare going on throughout the ring." Stolas turns to adam. "Adam, welcome back." "I see my little imp has brought you back to this place." Stolas said. "Actually it was not him that got me back to this mess." Adam said. "Is that so?" "Then how did you get back here?" Stolas wondered. "The snake demon used some gadget of his that transported me there." Adam said. 

"Is that right?" "So sir pentious used one his inventions to transport you to hell eh?" "That must be so unfortunate for you." Stolas said. "That's not all." "Other humans got caught in his range that got transported here." "His foster siblings got caught in it." Blitzo said. "Well some demons had ways to come to the surface." "Any who." "Let's go get this started." "Oh and adam." Stolas said. "Yeah?" Adam replied. "Octavia is expecting you." Stolas announced. 

"I know." "She knows I'm back in hell." Adam replied. "She sure does, and its all because-"  Another voice interrupts blitzo "I called him." The voice came from octavia who showed up from the hallway. "Called him, how?" Blitzo asked. "Like I said." "She spoke to me in my sleep." Adam said. "Crazy as it sounds, but it is the truth." Octavia said. "Can she do that?" Blitzo asked. 

"She is my daughter, whatever ability she posses." "She can do just that." "Ether with the stars, or in the realm of sleep." "Right then, shall we?" Stolas cooed "Let's just get this shit done and over with." Blitzo said while irritated. Stolas and bltizo was about to leave, octavia tapped her dad on the arm to get his attention. "Dad?" Octavia said. "Yes via?" Stolas replied. Octavia whispered to stolas, and stolas nodded his head. "Of course, but be sure to bring it back." Stolas said. "Thanks dad." Octavia replied happily. 

Stolas gives his grimoire to octavia, making blitzo mad, and worried. "Uh, hold on." "What are you doing?" Blitzo asked. "Via wants the book for a second." "But don't worry, she will return it." Stolas said. Blitzo attitude changed, and eased his worriedness. "As long as its in good hands, then that's good." "Have fun Adam." Blitzo said as he leaves with stolas while waving. 

"Fun?" "What's with this guy?" Adam said "Don't know, don't care." Octavia said. "You know what, I agree." "Why do I even question this?" "So, Octavia." "Now that I'm here." "What's up? Adam asked. Octavia gestured him to follow to her bedroom. Adam proceeded to do so. They made their way to her bedroom after strolling through the hallway. Octavia sat down with the book in her hand. 

"Adam." "The real reason I need you to visit, is because I can't shake this feeling." Octavia said. "About what?" Adam asked. "About what might happen, to my dad." "I'm afraid he could be gone sooner or later." Octavia crouched down, clutching her book. "Like something bad is gonna happen?" Adam guessed. "Maybe." "And I yet still, have those dreams." "Trying to find him, and he's not here." "My dad was about use the book on a certain day." "And I want to use it." "So I  thought about inviting you to this place my dad took me there." 

"Where are we going?" Adam asked. "You'll see." Octavia replied. Octavia opened the book, and looked at the pages, and focused. "Let's see, if I remember how this goes." Octavia continues taking the time looking at the pages. Ok, I think I got it. She pointed at the page. The book started to glow, and opened the portal. 

From what adam sees in the portal, it got him surprised. "Whoa." "There's space?" "That's the place?" Adam is caught off guard seeing space. He sees a moon, and some planets like Saturn. "That's right, its where I like to go." "What did you expect?" "I'm related to a goetia family after all." "Heck my dad knows a thing about space and astrology ." Octavia said. "Oh that's right, he does." Adam said. "Wanna look at some space and stars?" Octavia asked. "You bet." Adam said. 

Octavia grabbed adam's hand, and took him into the portal. Octavia and adam flew across space, and landed safe on a moon. Adam looked from his left and right, admiring some planets, and starts he sees in space. Then he comes to realization of one thing that would give him a panic attack. Can he breath in space? Octavia sees his worried look on his face. 

"I know that look." "Don't worry, I got this." Octavia tapped adam's head. Putting a spell on him so that he is able to have oxygen. "There we go." "Now your fine." Octavia assures him. Adam is confused of why she tapped his head?" "But he gets it." "Oh, that's good." Adam replied. Adam and octavia looked at the empty space with planets, stars, and a big light in the middle. 

"Is that bright light, a sun?" Adam wondered. "Yep, careful." "Don't get too close." "Otherwise your gonna burn like hell." Octavia warned him. "Is that a pun?" "Since you are from hell?" Adam said. "You could say that." "Adam?" Octavia said. "What?" Adam asked. "Now that your here, I think I'm gonna start answering stuff for ya." "Especially the part where you glowed blue in the blank dream land." Octavia said. "So first of all why did I glow whenever I'm in a dream? Adam asked. "Well, mostly humans like you sleep, and enter a dream." "Your dream." "Then sometimes, there's this dream realm where it can be rare for any sleepers to enter, or even summon them." "When they enter there, it gets strange." "Which is the reason why you glow blue." Octavia said. 

"Dream realm?" "Wait is that why I'm getting strange dreams I'm having?" Adam wondered. "Has it been happening to you?" Octavia asked. "Yeah, after I got adopted to the foster home." "Ever since then, when I was just getting comfortable to my new home." "I'm experiencing strange dreams." Adam said. "Like what?" Octavia wondered. "Well, all I get is a blank darkness." "Then for some reason, I was just sleeping." "Feeling like I'm in my dream, and the next thing." "I woke up after feeling something on my head." "I looked around in my room, no one was there." "Cause I thought someone was there, like I felt someone placed a hand on my forehead." Adam said. "Did someone say anything?" Octavia said. 

"I did hear someone." Adam said. "What did a person say?" Octavia asked. "Someone said: Don't worry, you'll be ok." Adam answered. Adam looks to see octavia had a shocking expression. "What?" "Why are you looking at me like that?" Adam asked. "Its you." Octavia said. "Slow down, what do you mean by that?" Adam said. "The time I was having nightmares, being alone." "Throughout the years, almost every night is the same." "Just like that nightmare I had when I was 5." Only this time, when I was 10." "The outcome played differently." "I looked everywhere in the palace like last time." "Then I heard the noise, almost sounds like someone is crying." "I looked where that sound was, and I found a human." "He looked scared, and was looking like he's trying to sleep." "But he wasn't, he looked scared." "He looked alone, like me." "And I couldn't leave him like this." "So I went to him, and told him: Don't worry, you'll be ok." Octavia finished. 

When Adam heard those words, he starts to remember. 

Flashback seven years ago. One month after the escape 

Adam was having a hard time sleeping. He still thinks about the tragic event he went through, and deep down. He misses Mrs. Dawn. And adam tried to forget it. But the memories from his mind keep coming. Receiving scars from that imp was the worst one he ever endured. Whenever he would look at his bandages, he never would want to take it off. He never want to see the scars, the scars that would bring the horrible memories back. He feels alone, lonely, and lost. 

Then out of nowhere he felt someone's hand on his forehead, and heard a voice.  "Don't worry, you'll be ok." A female voice said. When adam opened his eyes, he only found himself still in a foster home. He looked in his room, but there was no one there. He opened his window for fresh air, and looked up at the night sky. Wondering who's voice was it that said that to him? 

The present 

"I don't believe it." "It was you." "If that was you. "There's no way it could only mean." Adam was not sure if it was the answer, then Octavia tells him. "You were there, sleeping." "In a palace, in my dream." "And you have been there." Octavia said. "I have?" Adam replied. 

"You did, a few times." Octavia said. "How did I end up there?" Adam asked. "Well by some chance, you did." "Sometimes you were not there, and sometimes." "You are." "Whenever I see you there." "You look like you were going through something similar." "One thing." "You were lonely." "All alone, no one to look out for you." Octavia said. "I had been lonely for a long time." "But at least I have my foster brothers and sister." And also foster mom and dad." Adam said. 

"Don't forget about me." "I was there for you like a sister, and using some things I learned from my dad who helped me feel happy." Octavia said. "Hey octavia." Adam said. "Yeah?" Octavia replied. "Thanks." Adam said. "No, I should be thanking you." "You made me feel less lonely." "And who knew it would be my first contact with a human like you?" "Pretty crazy huh? Octavia said. "Yep, pretty crazy." "Man, my life is going down and up." "And I dunno what will happen now?" Adam said. "Well, you just got to go along with it." Octavia said. "I guess so." Adam said. 

"Come on, let's go." "My dad probably needs the book about now." Octavia opened the portal with a book. "For what?" Adam wondered. "For the festival." Octavia replied. "They both stepped into the portal and is back to octavia's room. "Thanks for hanging out." Octavia said with a happy smile. "Hey, that's what friends do after all." Adam said. 

"Hey via, are you there?" "I need the book please." Stolas said through the door. "Well, looks like he's got to get going." Octavia said. "The festival I'm guessing?" Adam said. "You bet." Octavia said with a nod. "What kind of festival?" Adam asked. "The harvest moon festival." Octavia answered. "Hey adam come on." "Its time to leave, chop chop." "We got to get to M&M's place to invite them to the harvest moon festival." Blitzo announced. 

"Well, looks like your going there." Octavia said. "Yep, seems like it." Adam said. "Take care of yourself." Octavia said. "You too." Adam replied. Adam went with blitzo to the van, and are off to mille and moxxie's apartment. 

Meanwhile at the apartment 

Jimmy ate food with mille and moxxie. They ate some vegetable soup. "That soup was pretty good." Jimmy said. "Thanks jimmy, me and mille glad you liked it." "And also thanks for a great talk we had." Moxxie said. "What did you boys talked about?" Mille asked. "moxxie was telling me about his days in hell and what stuff he does." Jimmy answered. 

"Besides the part about working with the boss." "I told him about the time I shot martha." "The days of surviving hell, and the scary part?" "The cleanse." Moxxie said. "He told me it happened last year, and how it works." "And all I have to say is: Wow, that's brutal." Jimmy said. "It was, and it was a scary thing for us demons." Mille said. "He also told me about the princess of hell named Charlie." "Who wants to help the sinners by building a hotel to help them find redemption." "And they laughed at her." "I can't believe this, she was just trying to help her people." Jimmy said. "I know, and it ticks me off that she got humiliated like this." Moxxie said 

"And she's a princess." "And her family didn't even do anything to help." "Poor girl." Mille said feeling bad for Charlie. Jimmy got up from his chair. "Is there any place to sleep?" Jimmy said. 
"Well, we don't have room, other then the floor." Moxxie said. "Don't worry sweetie, ill set something up for ya." Mille said. "Thanks millie." Jimmy said. "No problem." Millie replied.

Millie got a spare blanket and pillow set up for jimmy to sleep. "Sorry it had to be on the floor Jim." Moxxie apologized. "Its alright, it is hell." "But it is better then nothing." Jimmy said. "Maybe someday, we'll find your foster siblings, and send ya back to the surface in no time." Mille tried cheering jimmy up. "I hope it doesn't become some gag." Moxxie said. "It better not." "Cause otherwise, that crap would get old pretty quick." Jim said. "Got that right." "Right now let's get some sleep." Moxxie said. Moxxie, mille, and jimmy went to sleep. 

Hours later, the van pulls up from the streets. Parking little further from the apartment.