Epilogue

Three days later. Somewhere at the local beach that is the closest to where their at. Henry starts hanging out with friends. Cody, Chris, and amber. Henry told his buddies about everything that had happened. None of them don't know what to even even say about this. Their shocking looks is all to tell them how they feel about it. Feeling sympathy for Adam. 

As for Nick? They had no idea where he was. Last henry saw him was he was at the foster house after getting back home. Then he left. Henry leaves out the part about nick's secret. So he can keep his friends safe. They do know he was part of the shadow lurkers gang. But none don't know about nick being a yakuza. 

As their discussions continue. They get an unexpected greeting. "Hey you three." They turn their heads to see its verosika and her crew. "Well look who showed their faces." Chris said in a disgusted tone. "How's your, routine?" Henry asked. "Oh you know. The usual business we do if you know what I mean?" Verosika gives henry a seductive look. 

"I think we already know too much details about that." Henry replied. Apple and coco goes to Cody. "Hey cutie. We missed you." Apple said. "Oh I bet you ladies did." Cody said with sarcasm. "You missed on some big show that happened." Coco said. "I know. Henry gave us a recap on his and nick's little adventures in hell." Cody mentioned. 

"Where's one of your crew? One of them is missing." Amber asked. "Kiki? Well She was supposed to be here? But she's running late. Then she said she's on her way." Tex said. "And sent us a lovely selfie with one of your buddies." Milky shows them the selfie that had Kiki and nick with her hell phone. The three looked at the selfie. It says: Be there in a few minutes. This guys just made my day. Maybe probably hang with him more  who knows? 

The three made their awkward faces. Guessing the aftermath. "So, any idea where nick could be?" Chris asked, changing the subject. "Wish we know. All we do know is that he left for something important he need to take care of." Josh said. "I hope he's ok. What could he be doing anyway?" Cody wondered. None of them had a clue. While henry just watches. 

"How's the kid doing?" Tex asked. "Adam? He's ok. But still recovering after well, stuff." Henry starts having a hard time trying to finish while thinking about the incident at Ozzie's. Tex however gets the idea what henry is trying to say. "Still healing from that incident at Ozzie's huh?" Tex said. "Yeah." Henry sighed. 

"We saw what happened at my girlfriend's party. Every hellhound was buzzing throughout this whole party. Even the whole rings started to make a buzz about it." Tex said. "Sooner or later, there won't be left to run or hide." Chris said. "Crazy night that was." Kat said. "You said it Kat, that night at Ozzie's really took a turn." Ace said. 

"I just humiliated blitz to tell him how it is. Only for Nergal to make a surprise on all of us." Verosika said. "I hated that surprise, and I hope I don't run into him again." Josh said. "Or that other guy. He's almost the worst." Ace added. "Julius?" Henry guessed. "Yeah that guy. I rather only find other people to mess with their brains rather then him." Ace said. 

"Nergal?" Amber wondered who their talking about. "He's the guy that has hunted Adam down for years ever since he was a little kid." Henry said. Amber gasped. "He tried to kill Adam as a kid? And is on the hunt for that poor guy? That monster." Amber said. 

"He's always a monster." Coco said. "No one knows he's hiding now. But all we know is that he's still out at large somewhere in hell." Milky said. Apple gets a text. "Guys, Kiki is about to be here. She wants us to meet her at the gas station." Apple said. "Well, guess we better be on our way then. And henry? If your in the mood. Don't hesitate to ask me." Verosika cooed. 

"In your dreams lady." Henry replied in a grumpy way. "Bye Cody. See you later." Apple and coco waves goodbye to Cody. While milky blows a kiss to Cody. Cody turns his head around in embarrassment. Making a blush on his face. "Sure, later." Cody mumbled. 

Verosika and the crew leaves. But Tex stayed to talk to henry for the last few seconds. "Hey, if you need anything. Just find me okay? Well, in hell that is. If you get there." Tex said, and left to catch up with the crew. Cody turns his head back, knowing their gone. 

"Well Cody. It looks like your about to be a ladies men. Chris jokes. "Oh screw you dude." Cody Retorted. Getting fed up from Chris's jokes. 

Meanwhile 

Nick walks at an old alleyway. He arrives at the door with a lock on it. Nick gets out a key from his shirt pocket, And unlocks it. Grabbing the lock, and opens the door. He flips the switch to reveal a big layout inside the old building. He walks upstairs, and enters a room. 

Nick's old room. He goes to the wardrobe, and opens to reveal his old samurai uniform attire. He puts his hands on it. "Its been long my old friend. Our enemy is heading for us. I cannot allow my friends and the foster family to get involved in a violet brawl like this. Shadow lurkers were always great friends. But there should not be casualties. Which is why I made the choice to face them alone. However, I will call upon my old friends. Of the samurai. 

When the time has finally arrive. We will get the only question we only want. Who has the sword?" Nick wonders as he asked himself a question that has been on his mind. 

Violet went to the cemetery and visit Mrs. mayberry's grave. Violet places some roses on her grave. Feeling happy she was able to see her again. Though she does know if she had to have another misadventures. She knows she would see her again someday. With that done. She leaves to go back to the foster house. 

At a local cafe. Randal and Blake chats while drinking their mochas. "So you dated one of the agents from D.H.O.R.K.S?" Blake asked with a surprised look. "Yep, sure sucks she works with them. But her eyes kept focusing on me." Randal said. "I wonder if she's doing this just so she could recon on our operation?" Blake speculates. 

"Could be. But I won't be surprised ether way. Regardless. I think I'm starting to feel the same way." Randal said. "So you also liked her. Even though she's works with the rival of our company?" Blake said. "Yeah pretty much. If she is the rat, Ill deal with her. And see what her heart has decided." Randal said. "Fine by me then. Blake gets a phone call. Blake picks it up. 

Yes? Is that so? Okay. We'll be there in five minutes." Blake hangs up. "What's up?" Randal asked. "Urgent matters. Come on Randal." Blake finishes his mocha and throws it away in the trash. Randal finishes his mocha and does the same. "Hell yeah. Back in action baby." Randal said in excitement. Blake and Randal walk on their way to the direction their going. 

The pride ring 

Somewhere in a studio. Where one of the overlords named Valentino. Who is the owner of the studio. Hanging out with his friends of his. Vox, and Velvet. Who are also the overlords. Talking about Adam, and the incident that transpired in Ozzie's. 

"So everyone is still talking about it?" Valentino asked Vox. "Even after a few days? Yes. But I wonder what happened to him?" Vox pondered. "Who cares? Don't know about you. But I sure want to meet him. I wanna selfie with that guy." Velvet said. "And what now after you do velvet?" Vox asked. Velvet thought for a moment. "I dunno. Might just do my everyday activity. Scrolling around for anything interesting my eyes could catch." Velvet said. 

"So how's the 666 news doing?" Valentino asked. "I hear their ratings is through the roof. They recovered after that one embarrassing news from seven years ago." Vox replied. "Killjoy really cares about the ratings doesn't she?" Valentino said. "That's Katie for ya. She always cared for the ratings. But not trench. He's always being used as a punching bag." Vox said. 

"Phooey. When will I find a chance to find him?" Velvet whined. "You'll get your chance. Maybe we'll send anyone to find him if he's ever here." "But how will we know?" Velvet asked. "Well just send our friends from higher, and lower streets. But not yet, for now." Valentino said. "Ok." Velvet sighed in disappointment. She scrolled and found a photo of an imp using a handgun, fighting off some imps. And right there. The wheels begin to turn. And it an idea is formed. 

New Foster House

Adam is seen outside. Sitting on a roof. Looking at a sky. Just relaxing while trying to not think about other bad things. Especially the symbol that made him turn. Whenever that image of that symbol pops up. He felt its power. Like the scales within him tries to get him to turn. But he refuses, and tries his best to resist it. 

Then he sees a light beside him. And sees its honey. One of the cherubs. And also his new guardian angel. While Adam misses Collin. He gives her a chance. "Hey Adam. Are you doing ok so far?" Honey asked who is showing a worry look. 

Adam could tell she's worried. "After everything I been goin through, and fighting? So far, I'm doing ok. Only a little." Adam assures her. 

"Heaven discussions about you is going back and forth in our town. They heard about what happened. I was worried. Worried you have fallen. But to my relief, your still in one piece." Honey said. "Yep, still in one piece alright. And he's still out there. And I learned about his true identity. Of course, I had a hunch it was him. Howard." Adam said. 

Honey's eyes widen a bit. "Really? I think I heard little about him. His heart wasn't in the right place." Honey said. "Ya think? He was a horrible man. And tried to kill me. Giving me the worst childhood I had to remember for seven years. Honey was caught off by adam saying that in an angrily tone. Adam thought what he just did in front of a cherub bee. 

Sorry, its hard holding on to anger thinking about it." Adam apologized. Honey leans on Adam's shoulder. Trying to comfort him. "No need to apologize. Its normal to get angry. And we need to let it out sooner or later. Its what everyone does to feel better when we face a harsh time." Honey said. "I guess your right. What have you been doin? Haven't seen ya for a while." Adam asked. 

"Being busy. Trying to do what we cherubs do best. Sorry I haven't visited. There was too much going on. Especially today. We even heard one of the exorcist has found a new recruit." Honey explained. Adam is curious about the exorcist part? "The exorcist?" Adam wondered. 

"O-oh boy. Thinking about them gives me the chills. Honey shivers from thinking about it. Basically their angels. But really scary. Their called: The Exterminators." Honey said. 

"What do they do?" Adam asked. "Every year, on the thirty first of December. The exterminators they go down there to hunt down every demons and kill them. Hence the name exterminators." Honey explains. "Thirty first of December? That's new year's eve." Adam said. 

"Mhmm. Honey nodded. So you figured it out." Honey said. "But why?" Adam wondered. "To clear some population due to too much sinners in pride." Honey said. "But can't they go to other rings? I thought that place has plenty of room for every demons? Adam said. 

"If only if it was that simple. Unfortunately sinners can't pass through the pride ring. While demons that are born there can go to any ring they wish." Honey said. "So only hellborn demons Huh?" Adam thought. "That's right. One time one of them was about to start a racket. But thankfully he stopped it before things got messy. That just shows they don't play nice when their serious." Honey said. "Geez, what a bunch of bullies." Adam said. 

"Exactly." Honey agrees with Adam. "Something tells me I might end up meeting one of them in person at some point." Adam guesses. "Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news. They did mention about requesting for your presence. Orders from him." Honey said. 

"And who is this fearless leader?" Adam asked. "Well, Adam." Honey answers. Adam raises his eyebrows hearing that. "Huh? So that's the guy? Who also has the same name. Go figure. 

Gonna be one heck of a life to endure. Since everyone on high and low places know my name." Adam said. "Well, I better get going. My job here is done for now." Honey said. "Ok, Ill see you another time honey. Be safe." Adam said. "You too, and Adam?" Honey asked. 

"Yeah?" Adam waits for her reply. "Pretty bold of you to make a decision to balance the life to walk along with the Goetias. I hope there's not any regrets from ya. Honey makes a portal. She waves to Adam and flies up into the portal. The portal closes. 

"In all honestly, I might had. But at the same time, I don't." Adam takes a moment to look at the sun that is about to set. 

Meanwhile, jimmy is fixing the controller. That got damaged a little by violet after playing battlefield: 2042. She raged, and threw it. Jimmy is checking each part, and trying to see if there's anything he could try to fix. 

So before Jim could try to finish it. The portal appeared before jimmy. At a doorstep no less. The familiar owlet emerged from the portal. "Hey nerd, you got a minute?" She asked Jim. 

Somewhere in heaven 

"There's a mortal that has found what he wanted. But the past has caught up with him. And everything that he's been to has lead him, to forge a new life by his decision. Thanks to the one that tried to destroy the child's life. Has seen a lot of things between here, earth, and down here. 

But we learned it was the very elderly man that was at the orphanage that staged the purged. And he's still out there. Filled with grudge against Adam. Now he tries to find more pawns in order to achieve his vengeance. And he's still out there. 

Somewhere in hell, nergal strolls throughout each rings. And passed the sign: Greed.

He's a dangerous individual, who had abandoned his path. And walked the forsaken road. And that's where you come in. This mission will give you an opportunity to get even with the very one who made a mistake to underestimate you and Adam. Tell me new recruit. 

Would you like to have this mission? So you can protect him, as you always had? Seven years ago? Lucina dawn?" He asked her. 

The female figure in grey uniform name Lucina. Responds to the question. With the led light face. Making a neutral emotion. "I accept." She gladly replies. 

                                                         To be continued in: Vol. 2 

Credits: 

Familiar Characters that appeared in this story. 

Helluva boss: 

Blitzo 

Moxxie

Millie 

Loona 

Stolas 

Stella 

Octavia 

 Andrealphus 

Paimon 

The two Imp butlers that haven't got a name.

Fizzarolli 

Fizzarolli (Robot)

Asmodeus 

Verosika 

Verosika's crew: Ace. Josh. Kiki. Apple. Coco. Milky. Kat. 

Vortex 

Joe 

Lin 

Sallie May 

Striker 

Agent 1

Agent 2 

Jesse 

Crane

 Wally Wackford

Hazbin hotel: 

Charlie 

Vaggie 

Angel dust 

Alastor 

Nifty 

Husk 

Cherri bomb 

Katie Killjoy 

Tom Trench 

Sir Pentious 

Pentious's egg minions 

Valentino 

Velvet 

Vox 

All the characters of hazbin hotel and helluva boss. Including some background characters that made their appearance Belongs to Vivziepop. 

OCs that appeared in the story: 

Adam 

Violet 

Jimmy 

Drew 

Diane 

Henry 

Cody 

Chris 

Amber 

Nick 

Coop 

Julius/ Craig 

Nergal/ Howard 

Thorn 

Post credits 

Howard has walked his way to a familiar ruined building. That is huge. He went inside. Went upstairs. Walked the longest hallway, and made it to the door. "So the imps decided to leave me to my deaths? Leaving me to clean my own mess? Who even needs them anyway? He opens the door to reveal a fancy decaying room. 

He grabs the dirty carpet, and throws it aside. Seeing a little door before him. He opens the little door. And pulls out what seemed to be a case. He opens it, and starts grabbing something. 

"Fine then. He loads the mag into the handgun. He goes to examine the books on the bookshelf. His finger stops at the pacific book, and pulls out the grey blank book. He opens the book to reveal a key in the book. He turns to face a torn portrait of a building with few kids in it. 

He grabs it, and throws the portrait aside. Revealing another case. But this one is locked. Howard unlocks it. And opens to find a falchion. He grabs the handle of the blade. 

"Ill kill him myself." He says while looking at his reflection. The falchion starts to make a faint white glow. 

Hazbin hotel

At Hazbin hotel. Everyone is relaxing. Angel dust and husk starts to play cards. Nifty is cleaning the dust off the areas of the hotel. And Charlie and Vaggie are on the couch. 

"What a crazy day huh?" Charlie said. "Too crazy. And I'm worried about Adam. I hope he's alright after spending too much time here." Vaggie said with worry. "Cheery up. Adam and the other humans are back up surface. And that's what matters. What could happen next? 

Charlie's phone starts to ring. She makes a hold on gesture and gets her phone. She looks at the caller ID. And started to lose some color when she sees who's calling her. I need to take this. Charlie gets up while vaggie starts to wonder who's calling? 

Hey, how you been? Some pauses. Me? Never been better. Charlie pauses She starts to makes a worried look. Uh about what? Charlie pauses. Oh, okay. Charlie pauses. Here? Bring him to your place? Charlie sighs. When? Charlie pauses. Okay. Ill inform him when I get the chance. Charlie pauses. Love you too." Charlie hangs up. 

"Charlie, who was it?" Vaggie asked. Charlie turns to vaggie with a concerned look. 

"Its my dad." Charlie answers. 

?????

A figure is seen in a room. Smoking a cigar. With the green flames lit. "Sir. You have a guest. He wishes to talk business with you. A yakuza to be precise." He said. 

"Send him in. He commands. Someone walks in. So. The figure puts the light out on the cigar bowl. And gets up. Not facing him. He says you want to talk business. Am I correct?" He said. 

"Yes. I have, sir." The yakuza said. Holding a katana, where the scabbard has a logo in the middle. A samurai logo.