First meet with the Goetia prince

Adam violet, jimmy, and the demons jumped from the portal finding themselves in some sort of meeting rooms that every offices have. Of course it has a table, foot long maybe. The white board, and even a TV with a VHS. 

"Welcome to imp headquarters kiddos." "And also hell." Blitzo said. Jimmy looked out the window, and sees the sky was pure red. Up in the middle was the pentagram star, and even the moon has the pentagram star in the middle. "Dang, so that's hell huh?" Jim said. "Yep, and going outside is never safe." "This world is a battlefield." Loona said. "But the place where you find so much battle, is the pride ring." "Its so chaotic, its a warzone." Moxxie said.  "Yep, there's always news of turf wars that I think is ongoing." "Anyway no time for tours, cause obviously strolling out there is no walk in the park." "Mills, get the van ready." Blitzo said. "No problem." Mille went to get the van. "Let's just slip in so that way the van would be safe for you kids in there." Blitzo said. "Can you please stop calling us kids, we're not in elementary." Violet got irritated. "So, who runs this chaotic world?" Adam asked. "Well I'm glad you asked." "Over at the pride ring, he's the guy you don't want to cross the line." "He's known as Lucifer." "Heard of the name before?" Blitzo said "Yep, he is the devil after all." Jim said. "Of course he is." "But throughout pride ring, be real careful." "There are overlords, that rule some places there." "Even sinners can be overlords too." "But the most dangerous one out of all of them is...Alastor." The demons froze after hearing that name. "Who's alastor?" Adam wondered. "Someone we will not talk about, he's also another one of those you should not get on his bad side." Loona said. "Loonie's right, how about we talk about other princes?" Blitzo said. Then the horn from the van can be heard. "Oh, that's our ride." "Let's go kids." Blitzo left. "Would you-" "Never mind, come on guys." Violet left. Then the rest leaves the building. 

At the other side of the building, they each got on the van. Blitzo drives the wheel, loona is in the front. The rest gets in the back. Adam is on the left of the window, Moxxie is in the middle next to jimmy, and mille is at the seat of the right window. "Ok, time for a trip to the mansion where the tall owl lives." Blitzo said. "Tall owl?" Jim said. "He means stolas." Mille said. "I can't believe we're meeting  stolas goetia." Violet said. "Just a fair warning, he can get thirsty when he's alone." "To me most of the time." "And that's how I got the book to keep business going." "By sleeping with him." Blitzo said as he started the engine by putting the keys in. The whole group went silent. "You did what?" Jim said. "Its best not to talk about it." Moxxie said. "Alright, let's go guys." Blitzo backed the van up from the parking spot, and sped off to the mansion. From the parking spot, the imp that waited for them heard all that, and walked back to the ruined building to tell. Knowing he got all what he needed. 

Blitzo drove through all the way to the mansion, while Jim, and Adam ducked their heads hoping no demon saw one of them throughout the road. Some is relaxed, while most roads is a battlefield out there. Thankfully they made it to stolas's mansion. 

"Well gang, we're here." Blitzo announced. Everyone except loona who's busy with her phone, got out of the van. "All right, don't make things awkward, don't say anything stupid." "And most importantly, he's the prince so choose your words carefully." Blitzo said. Blitzo text stolas to let him know he's here. They approached the door, and blitzo knocked on the door. The door is opened, and stolas is behind the door who answered it. "Hello blitzy, glad you could come." Stolas turned his head to see the three humans. 

"Blitzy, why are there three humans here?" Stolas wondered. "Well shit went down, and this goth girl is fully aware we're real." Blitzo said. "I know about it by reading books about it." "And the reason why we're here is because if adam goes we're part of the deal." Violet said.
"A believer I see, and very protective of her siblings too." "A tough one aren't you?" "Then you know who I am?" Stolas asked. "I do, stolas goetia." "You know a thing about astrology." "And part of the princes of hell." This got Stolas impressed about how much violet knows about demons. "Impressive, you do know well." "But down there, there's always so much to learn." Stolas turns his head to Jimmy and adam. "Now, which one of you is adam?" Stolas said. Adam came forward. "I am." Adam said. "You got hell talking a lot about a human like you, was able to escape from the demon purge alive." "It is an honor, to make an acquaintance adam." Stolas and adam shook hands. "Come on in, especially you." Stolas cooed at blitzo. Blitzo rolled his eyes in response. "MNM, Stand guard at the van if there's anyone following." Mille nodded, she and moxxie went back to the van while the rest went inside. 

Adam, jimmy, and violet looked in amazement at the size of the building. They looked left and right as they walked from the hallway, and stopped at the hall filled with plants. 

"Fascinating isn't it?" Stolas said. "Ok, I'm here for the toy horse." Blitzo said. "Of course, let's go to the bedroom shall we?" Stolas said. As they head for stolas's bedroom, the hear a door open from an another room. Their was someone who came from the room. "Dad?" Its a female voice, she came towards the group, and examines the three humans. She realized these are humans. The three sees she's also an owl demon. She wears a glittery pink dress with stars, her long scruffy hair, wears a black feather shawl, a pink chocker, pink arm warmers also has stars, and a black beanie with a tiara on it. She has pink eyes with bright pupil, and three tail feathers. The detail they catch was the tiara on her head, which means she's a princess. She also has a gothic appearance, which was not hard for them to figure out. 

"There's humans here, why are they here?" She asked. "Sorry via, I asked blitzo to bring adam here so I could meet him in person." "He still has my book to keep his business running."  "That's why I asked him to bring him here." Stolas explained. "And give me a horse he found that is from earth." Blitzo added. She didn't care about the excuses, but the one thing that got her attention. Is when stolas said the name adam. She looked at one of the three humans, and she sees adam in the middle. She took a look at the bandages on his left arm, and his left leg. Her eyes widens in shock, the fact she meets not only humans here in hell. But the one human that escaped the purge from the demons that anyone in hell was talking about. Her face turns from shock to her neutral face. 

"So your the little human that escaped the purge from the orphanage that the folks out there in hell are on about?" She asked. "That's me, but I rather not talk about it." Adam said. The female owl demon could tell by the look on his face that he still has fear within him. After saying he doesn't want to recount the events he went through. "That must have sucked." She said. "Yeah, but I'm adopted now." "So at least I now have a family to live in." "At least I won't feel lonely anymore." Adam said. "I had that feeling." She said, knowing how it feels sometimes to be alone.
"So, you listen to the music that can be sad, depressing, or even rock?" Violet asked. Via pondered at her question, she could tell violet is like her. "All of the above." She answered.
"Now then, shall we proceed and not keep the little horse waiting?" Stolas said. "Yeah let's not." Blitzo said. They continued further in the halls. Except for adam, he was stopped by via. Her hand was blocking adam. 

"Hey dad, can I have a moment to talk to Adam?" She said. Adam is confused of why she wouldn't let him proceed. "Of course Octavia." "Adam, we will discuss matters later." Stolas said. "What about jimmy, and violet?" Adam asked. "I like your step sister, she's cool." "But ill get to know her, and your step brother later." "I don't wanna ruin my dad's fun of being a tour guide." Octavia said. "We'll catch up later, and please don't swallow his soul." Jim said. "I won't, but ill shallow  your whole soul." Octavia gives Jim a smirk smile. Jim jumped, and his glasses fell off of his face. Octavia laughs. "Ha!" "Gotcha, you should had seen the look on your face." "Dad, I scared the crap out of that human." Octavia said. "So you did princess." "Daddy's proud." Stolas said with a smile. "Come on come on, what's keeping ya?" Blitzo said. "Oh right, come along children." Stolas said. The rest heads to stolas's bedroom.  

"Come on, let's go." Octavia gestures adam to follow. "Oh right, sorry." Adam follows her, and eventually entered her bedroom.  Adam looked around at the room. Her room had fancy stuff. There is a couch, a mirror, a telescope, a floor mat that looked like its a sort of a chart for stars, or constellations. Adam admired the windows that looked like its stained glass that shows stars. There's a solar system display on top of the celling showing each planets, mounted candles on the wall, and finally her bed that has the treasure chest in the head of the bed. "Her blanket has a moon, and stars. And the covers that's tiny sparkle stars. While the top part has some sort of an eye, chained with a moon from the tip of it. 

"Nice room." Adam said. "Thanks, I mean you probably expected it to be decent since I am in a rich family." Octavia said. "Well, I'm just not surprised that it is a fancy room." Adam said. "At least your being honest with that." "So tell me about yourself." "How is it you escaped, and survived the demon purge at the orphanage?" Octavia asked. "I jumped from the window, but my escape wasn't the reason how I did." Basically I had a little help, I never knew until now." Adam said. "You had help huh?" "Can't say I'm not surprised heaven must had a feeling something isn't right in your world." "And sent the little angels to help." "They say its impossible for a human to escape alive." "No one does." "But then, they hear the news that they thought that none would hear." "When the news broke out about one human escaped." "Everyone, and every demons in every ring Was going crazy." "The overlords, and the princes were beyond shocked at hearing the results, about one human escaped alive, one." "When my parents heard about it, They were loss for words." "My mom, dropped her teacup." "While my dad, he was surprised, and impressed that the fact the human escaped something that is always impossible to get out alive." Octavia said. "May I ask, how did they know it was me?" Adam wondered. "From what I know, an anonymous was the one that told your name." "No one knows who, but now they know your name." Octavia said. "Gosh darn it." "Was it a really big deal? Adam said. "It was, so much so it made the news." "And oh shit the reaction was so priceless." Octavia gets her phone out. "See for yourself." Octavia pulls up the news 666 video from the youtube like app called: Voxtube. The video of the news plays. 

"Good afternoon, I'm Katie killjoy." "And I'm Tom trench." "Today recently as you heard, multiple demons, has entered a portal that just opened to whatever it took them." "I heard there's going to be a purge somewhere on earth, i believe that's what we heard about." "You know where Katie killjoy?" "Of course I do, orphanage." "Let's see if anyone can make it out?" "Spoilers, none will make it out alive." "But that was last night, but now we have the results of how much body count, and carnage there is." "Tom, read the results." "My pleasure." Tom picks up the paper. "Ok, let's see what we got?" "A big building burned down, multiples of imps, one body count, and-" Tom stops reading and froze. "Tom, why did you stop?" "Uh, Would they wanna hear this?" "Of course, what's the holdup?" "Oh nothing, nothing." "Ok, well...one human... made it out alive." The gasping can be heard in the video. "Tom, if your joking." "That's a dam good one." "Uh, katie." "I'm not joking, I'm serious." "Let me have a look." Katie looked at the results, and she froze. She realizes tom was not trolling, its really the result.  "What the shit, did they?" "Did they actually, um let's take a short break, and next time." "We will talk more of demons still at each other's throats. Katie said who tries to smile while in trying to hide the shock factor. The video ends. 

"Wow, they look like they don't know what to say." Adam said. "Yeah, they don't know what to even say about anything." "After that, it had gone viral." Octavia said. "I wonder how they feel about their short break?" Adam said. "Yeah, who knows?" Octavia said. 

Stolas's room.

They went to the master bedroom, which is stolas's room. There is a couch with a phone next to it, four portraits, two drawers one behind a mirror, and the other had a lamp. A fancy bed, and candleholders holding three candles. Stolas hands over the horse to blitzo. 

"So this is your room huh?" Violet said. "Neat place." Jim said. "Thank you." "Thanks for bringing adam blitzy, I hope we can do something the next time you come over." stolas cooed.
"Do what?" Jim wondered. "Trust me kid, you don't wanna know." "Otherwise I'm gonna make your brain vomit." Blitzo warned Jimmy. "Miss violet, would you kindly summon adam for me please?" Stolas asked. "No problem." "Be back in a bit." Violet said as she leaves. 

Octavia's room

"Hey adam?" "I got a question to ask you?" Octavia said as she sat down on her bed. "Yeah?" Adam said. Octavia pats her bed, signaling him to sit on the bed. So he did. "Just so you know, I enjoyed some company." "Especially when my dad brought two humans with ya even though that's not what he had in mind." "I know it was not willingly." "Did that gothic sister of yours did some convincing?" Octavia wondered. "Yep, because she knows a thing or two about demons." Adam answered. "How?" Octavia said. "Violet read some books about demons." "That's how she knows." Adam said. "She reads?" "Cool, I have that kind of hobby." Octavia said.  Not only that, the internet in my world starts talking about demon sights." "There was even one on the news." Adam said. "Wow, I guess the mess wasn't cleaned up by that imp doing his business." Octavia said. "Yep seems like it." "Not to mention, I was the survivor from the orphanage." Adam said. "How long has it been?" Octavia asked. "Seven years." "I really tried to forget it, but from what I gone through." "I guess it ain't ever gonna work." Adam said. "Nope, guess not." Octavia said. "On the plus side, at least I won't have to feel lonely anymore." Octavia heard Adam with that last sentence. "I feel the same too." Octavia admitted. 

"You do?" Adam said. "Yeah, that's why I invited you in my room." "Sometimes, I get lonely." "And I still do since I was little." "I'm always afraid I wouldn't find anyone, not even my dad." "I had a nightmare, and I looked." "And dad was nowhere to be found in the palace." "He did sang a lullaby that made me sleep." Octavia said. "To be honest, back at the orphanage I was alone cause some other kids got adopted." "Then, I was the only one left." "It was just me and Mrs. Dawn." "She was always there for me if I ever get lonely." "Safe to say, I'm on the same page." Adam said. "That's good to know." "Glad I'm not the only one that feels this pain." Octavia said. 
Violet came from the door. 

"Hey Adam, stolas wants to see you." Violet said. "Ok." Adam was coming to the door, Octavia is following behind. Adam, and Octavia exits from her room. "Let's see what your dad wants." Adam said. Octavia nods in response. The three went back to stolas's room. "Ah, excellent." "Adam is here, let's discuss something shall we?" Stolas said. "Like what, exactly?" Adam asked. "If its ok with you all, may I speak to adam, alone?" Stolas said. "Oh cool, have fun adam." Blitzo exits the door. "Via, show the guest to the kitchen, and just stay until the discussion is finished?" Stolas said. "Sure dad." "Thanks princess, oh and one more thing." "Don't go near the plants, they bite." Stolas warned. "What does he mean?" Jim said. "He has a demon plant, but these guys eat meat." "Even yours." Octavia spooks Jim, which worked. "Jim gulped in a fright way. "Cool, I didn't know you had plants like those." Violet said. "I do love plants after all, the gardening is what I love to do." Stolas said. The three exits the room. 

"All right then, let's chat shall we?" Stolas sits down on the couch. "Adam, what zodiac are ya?" Stolas asked. "My zodiac?" "Oh like a zodiac sign?" Stolas nods in response. "Libra, I was born in the month of September." Adam answered. Stolas pondered a bit, then let out a conclusion. 

"Then your one of those special humans." Stolas said. Adam was a bit confused at this. "Special?" "Who says I am, I can't be something special." Adam said. "Oh, but you are." "It says in the stars, The night sky I saw, was acting up." "And it means there's a special human out there, with a purpose it carries." "And I believe the stars was referring to you." "Your one of the few, that scales the balance." "As suggested from the Libra sign, your soul contains the scale." "My eyes can see it, they can tell its balanced." Stolas said as his eyes, and two from his head  in his top hat were wide. 

"Its only a zodiac sign, there's no way I got some sort of fate." Adam said. "There is a reason, which is why you were saved, and it could be because heaven must had sense a disturbance." "And that feeling is, a human had walked the path to chaos." "Tell me Adam." "Was there anyone you know before the purge?" Stolas asked. "Just Mrs. Dawn, and Isaac." Adam said. "I see, then perhaps you haven't heard the name that's wanders In hell to this day." "He's little known, his name is Nergal." Stolas said. "Who that might be?" "He's the man who walked that chaotic road, and opened his heart to darkness." "And, he's the one that orchestrated the purge at your orphanage seven years ago." Adam eyes wide in shock, and stepped back. Adam stood still, his thoughts of hearing who did it struck him in shock. "Is this the truth?" Adam asked. "It is." I learned about this, when I had a chat with the ruler of hell himself." "You know who it is don't you?" Stolas said. "Lucifer isn't it?" Adam guessed the obvious answer. "Bingo boy." "According to him, he gave him powers." "After that, he owes him."  "But then he somehow escaped."      "You can imagine how unhappy he is?" Stolas said. "I can only guess, he's not a happy camper." Adam said. "No, he isn't." "He vows he will find the bastard, cause the power he was given, has made him a threat to all the realms." "He sends the demons he hired to bring him alive, but none has found him yet so far." "Eventually he will come out of hiding, he knows he will." "But no one knows how to lure him, He knows he's way too smart." "Cause it was all of lucifer's doing to get the man." "So remember, if ya find yourself wondering." "Beware of this man." "He's very dangerous one." Stolas said. "Well luckily at least I won't be staying in this world longer." Adam said. "Yep, now all we need to do is-" From a distance, the loud voice can be heard within the palace. 

"STOLAS, GET IN HERE, NOW!!!!" An angry voice said. Stolas's face made a worried expression, cause he knows that angry voice anywhere. "Oh dear, oh no." "Adam just wait right here, ill be right back. Stolas said as he exits from his room. Adam stayed still, and froze in fear after hearing an angry voice, wondering what would happen next, while feeling real worried about violet, and jimmy. Who's somewhere in the mansion.