Rude awakening

Mille, and moxxie invite jimmy to their apartment. And they each sat down and started the conversation. 

"So how did you get back?" Mille asked. "Yeah, there's no way you could had unless if your world had ways to come down here." Moxxie said. "They do actually, but how I got here is totally different." "Some snake inventor who leads some army of eggs had a device that transported me, and my siblings down here." Jim explained how he got here.  Mille, and moxxie looked at each other. And figured out who he's talking about? The snake inventor, that leads an army of eggs? They know the certain demon that fits the description. 

"Sir Pentious." Moxxie said. "Who would had guessed?" "Tell me jimmy, was he here in your world?" Mille asked. "He is." "And so much happened." Jim said. "So what mess did he make on earth?" Moxxie wondered. "Here's what I know so far." Moxxie, and mille sat down on their bed, and listened to Jim's side of the story. 

At hazbin hotel/happy hotel 

Cody is asleep in the hotel room, getting a good rest after much walk from hell at pentagram city, and passing the demons that stared at him, and his friends. But cody was able to feel relived now that he's safe, and getting a good night rest. That is until, he gets an unexpected surprise. Cody felt like he's ether being watched from his sleep. As he opened his eyes, he sees this face.  

Cody sees a cyclops demon, on his bed

Cody sees a cyclops demon, on his bed. And she seemed close, too close. "Charlie is right, there is a human men in the hotel." "And this one looked even more cuter." She said as she leaned close.

Cody's instant fear factor kicked in. He made a scared expression. And then. He screamed. He screamed loud enough for anyone in the entire building to hear. 

Henry, Nick, charlie, and vaggie are in the kitchen area. Eating some omelets.  And heard the scream from there. 

"What woke him up screaming?" Henry wondered. "It must had been nifty." Vaggie answered. "who?" Nick asked. "The housekeeper." Charlie replied. "I wonder what nifty did to make him scream like a girl?" Nick said. Then followed up with cody running from the stairs and into the kitchen. The little cyclops demon name nifty followed behind him. 

"Help!" "Henry!" "That little demon almost killed me in my sleep!" Cody went behind henry to be protected. Henry looked to see its nifty that vaggie mentioned. Henry Find it amused he got spooked and chased by a demon who happens to be short then cody. "Wow, your afraid of a little girl?" "Such a sissy." Nick laughed.  "I'm Twenty two actually." Nifty said. "Oh shut up nick." Cody said. "He's right, your being a bit of wuss of being scared something that's doesn't look threating." Husk added. 

"Oh I wouldn't say that." "She may look adorable and cute." "But you better watch your back." "She's into men." "Especially human men." Vaggie explained. "She's right, looks can be deceiving." "Like what they all say." Charlie said "More reasons for me to be concern now." "Thanks for giving me the heads up." Cody said. "Vaggie is happy to help." "Right vaggie?" Charlie said. "Right." "But you boys better behave, or your gonna be dealing with me." Vaggie said. "We will, we will." Cody said. 

"Don't worry, we were taught to behave." "But that sounds like your being way protective." Henry said. "I know, but for vaggie." "She doesn't like guys, or trust any." Charlie said. "I see." "Then is there any way we can prove that we're not one of those guys?" Henry said. "Well vaggie, is there?" "I mean look at them." "Their trying to get home." "Their hearts is walking the right road." "And amber even has a boyfriend that is treated right." "Plus, he is also protective." Charlie stated. 

Vaggie thinks in her thoughts for a bit, Looking at them. Their not like one of those demons, or any human guys. Chalrie is right about one thing, their just trying to get back to the surface. Not looking for trouble. After hearing what henry said. Wanting to prove not all guys like him are not what they are. Vaggie seems to trust him a little. But vaggie found an idea in order to really give her a reason to gain the trust, and respect to henry and other human guys with him. But was cutoff  when the door of the hotel was heard opened from there. 

"Hello fellas, I'm back." They all turn to see the source of the voice. Charlie knows that radio voice anywhere. Vaggie held her spear for protection.