Jim's trip to the wrath ring

Jimmy is sound asleep on the floor of moxxie and mille's apartment. Jimmy was able to get comfortable to sleep. As hours went by, jimmy is having trouble sleeping. He begins to hear voices in his dreams. 

"Nerd, geek, loser." "Hey look, its Mister smarty pants walking by." Jimmy keeps hearing those voices. Its bringing back the memories he wished he had long forgotten. Now its back to haunt him. He was able to forget something he never wanted to talk about, it was awful. So awful. "No, not this." "I don't wanna remember this." 

"Hey nerd, do my homework." "Then maybe I won't try to pick on ya." "Now do it." Jimmy continues to hear those voices he never wants to hear. Thankfully his dream sequence is over, when jimmy felt a shove. He felt being pushed back and forth, then he hears mille. "Jimmy, jimmy wake up, wake up." Jimmy opened his eyes, and sees it was mille who was trying to get jimmy up. "Come on, let's go get ready." Jimmy sees the excitement in her eyes. "Ready for what?" Jimmy asked as he got his glasses beside him and put it on. 

"Why to the harvest moon festival." "Its gonna be so much fun." Mille said in excitement. "Yeah, now put those on." "We're heading out." Blitzo said. "Hold it, when did you get here?" Jimmy wondered. "Well, he had ways getting in this place." "That's all I can explain." Moxxie said. Jimmy grabs the clothes that blitz threw for him to wear. He quickly notices their country themed, like cowboys stuff. He was given the classic cowboys pants, a shirt with a sleeveless vest, and a cowboy hat. Jimmy put them on before asking mille. "So, why am I dressing up like a cowboy?" Jimmy asked. "Well, we're going to the wraith ring." "Its were all the local imps live." "More importantly, me and moxxie were born here." Mille said. "Its Texas themed, just FYI." Moxxie added. "Wow, I'm going to another ring?" Jimmy asked. 

"Of course, just wait until you see it, and even meet my family." Mille said. The mention of millie's  family got jimmy worried. "Uh, are you sure?" "What would your family think about a human here in hell?" "Or even in a wraith ring?" "If that's where all the imps live, I'm not sure I feel safe." "They would rip me to pieces." Jimmy said in a scared tone. "Don't worry, my family is nice once you get to know them." Mille said. "Yeah, besides." "You got me and mille with ya." Moxxie said. "Hey don't forget about me, I'm in this room ya know."Blitzo added. "Oh, cool." "Thanks." Jimmy said. "No problem kid, now come on we can't waste any time." Blitzo leaves the room by going out from a window, and falls down on the ground. "I'm ok." Blitzo said. 

"Oh yeah, good news." "Adam, and violet will be there." "Turns out blitzo found them both." "What he told me was a similar story of how we found ya." Moxxie said. "B told us he found them in the playground as he was getting back with some coffee." Mille added. This made jimmy happy with the news adam and violet are found. "Thank goodness their alright." "At least I won't be the only human going to the wrath ring." Jim said. "Come on cowboy, we better not keep B waiting." Mille said. Jim nodded in response, and went out of the apartment with the couple. 

Jimmy got in the back passage side, and sat in the right side. While adam is next to loona, and loona is next to violet on the left side. "Hey jim, how's hell?" Loona asked. "What do you think?" Jim said while giving her an obvious look, loona didn't need to answer cause she already knows how it went for him. "Your lucky those two found ya, could had been someone way worse." Loona said. "Trust me, I know which is worst when I see a demon." Jimmy replied. 

"So, you kiddos buckled up?" "Oh wait a minute, who gives a shit anyway." "Let's just ride." Blitzo turned the keys, turned the engine on, and drove off to the wraith ring. An hour of the ride in the van passed, and jimmy sees the landscape is different from last time. It now looked like their now in texas. There's cactus, cause of course it ain't Texas without cactus. Then the grass out there looked dry. Oh and the tumbleweed was rolling out there. Yep, looks like their now in the wrath ring. "Ok, kids looks like we're here." "So try not to make an ass out of yourselves ok?" Blitzo said. "STOP, calling us KIDS!" Violet said in an angry voice. "Ok?" "Good." Blitzo said.

The van passed by a sign that says: Rough 'N Tumbleweed Ranch. Blitzo stopped the van with his brakes. From the window, Jim sees the two imps from the windshield.