Violet's tale

Blitzo got surprised at hearing the fact that she knows Mrs. Mayberry, because she was her tutor. So he goes to the couch and sits. Then he placed his head on his arms while sitting on the opposite direction of the couch.

"So she's your tutor huh?" Blitzo said. "Yep, and it was back before I decided to-" "Well, change into what you see me right now." Violet points at herself to be specific about when she decided to be a goth. Blitz looks at her, and gets what she means by that. "Wait, so you were a different person before becoming a goth girl?" Blitzo guessed. 

"Yep, It was back when I was just a good girl." "All about rainbows and sunshine." Violet said. 

Flashback Eight years ago

When I was ten. I was always happy, a good girl.  Everyday when I get back from school, I get a tutor who helps me at home so that I can keep up with the grades. Because some subjects getting hard, I sometimes ether get a C to save me from failing. Or If I fail? Things wouldn't be good for me. So they arrange a tutor to help me out. And that tutor is Mrs. Mayberry. 

Ever since she first got here to the foster home. I already like her the moment she started to help me out with the homework, and the other school stuff I need to get done. Sometime after that, we would sit down and talk, she tells me the school she goes to and what she does to teach. Every week, she drops by to help me out, or stops to say hello. Because she would sometime pass by the house. "Does jimmy know her?" Blitzo asked. 

"No." "It was before jimmy was adopted." Violet said. "Do you ever get lonely?" Blitz asked. "Sometimes I do." "Since it was only me, drew, and diane." Violet said. 

One year later

I was about to reach middle school, and on my last week of school. It was where She will be my tutor for one final day. And after getting all the work done. She decide to take me out to get ice cream. As a way of saying goodbye. I was sad to see her go. But at least I got hear hear say the last few words. "Don't be sad." "At least we got to have fun with school work while it last." 
"Maybe someday, we might end up seeing each other again." "Just always remember: No matter what world or how far, or whatever we are." "I will never forget ya." "Or all the good times we had." Mrs. Mayberry said. "I know, there's other kids you need to help." "And I heard your about to get married." Violet said with a smirk. 

Mrs. Mayberry laughed in response. "I know, I'm the happiest girl ever." She checks her watch, and her eyes widens. "Shoot, I'm gonna be late." "I guess this is goodbye." Mrs. Mayberry said. "Will I see you again?" Violet said. "You will girl." "You will." Mrs. mayberry embraces her with a hug. Saying their goodbyes. After that she leaves in a hurry, while waving. Violet waves back. 

Two years later

I finished my first day of middle school. I had a good time. And jimmy was now in my life now. So that means it makes things less lonely and quiet. Though sometimes he does get annoying since he likes to act like he's smart. He's even good with fixing things. He fixed a radio one time. It was a really old one, and jimmy started to like that so much. 

But upon coming home, I saw what was up on TV. There was a news, and when I saw who it was. And who died? It was her. When I heard the news said she died, because of that guy who cheated her own wife. My heart sank. And I ran to my room crying. 

I never want to believe it, I never want to. Violet grabbed her vase with flowers on it, and threw it to the wall, shattering it to pieces. And lowers her head. 

Slowly, I started to lose myself. My light side. And slowly crossed to the dark. Violet grabs some black makeup set, and gets started with her makeover. Once I was done, I was now ready to embrace my dark side. 

Years later 

Throughout the day while getting adjusted to the new me. When I found out the news about martha. Turns out her and the family was actually cannibals. Not only that, It turns out she worships the devil. I always knew she was full of shit. She was no hero, she was a villain the entire time. Makes me wonder if that cheater was alive? Who knows how it would went? 

But at the same time, I could care less. 

Flashback end 

"Now that she's gone." "At least we can all move on from this crap." "So that I can forget all of this." Violet said. "That's some story right here girl." "Mayberry was important to you huh?"
Blitzo said. "She was, she always makes the day nice." "Always brings the light in me and her." "But since she took her own life." "I guess she's here huh?" Violet wonders. 

"She is." Blitz said "How is she doing?" Violet wanted to know. "So far so good." "Probably heartbroken, but is happy knowing she's gone." "I bet you can't guess who shot her?" Blitz said with a smirk. waiting for violet to figure out the obvious. 

Violet looked at him with a smirk look. Then she turn to the photo she saw before. And come to the realization. "Wait a minute." "You guys?" "Martha is gone because of you and the others?" "It was all you guys?" Violet guessed. "Ding ding, we got a winner." "Though the credit goes to mox." "He almost screwed up the operation, but he gave her the bullet to the head." "Your welcome." Blitzo gives a bow to violet. 

Then blitz's phone rings. He sees its stolas. "Hold on." He answers it. "Hey stolas." "How are things going?" Blitzo asked. As violet sat there watching blitz talking on a phone. She gets a tap on her shoulder. She sees its loona, who heard everything from her room.

"Wow, that's rough girl." Loona said. "Yeah well, story of my life." Violet replied. "I had ups and downs before." Loona said. "Don't we all?" Violet said. Blitz hangs up the call. "Good news." "Looks like they found a new home for you and the kiddos." Blitz announced. 

"About time." "Hopefully I can listen some music and read more books without any of the interruptions." Violet said. "Don't bet on it." "We might drop by for a visit." Loona said. "I don't mind." "Would be cool to hangout with us on earth." Violet said. "Ok, let's get in the van." "I'm gonna make a call to M&M." Blitzo said. 

Violet and loona exited the apartment, while blitzo makes a call to moxxie. 

Meanwhile at the hotel  

Adam comes down from the stairs, feeling better after what happened previously. He looks around to see vaggie helping out charlie with the stuff in the boxes. He thought they might need a hand, so he went to charlie and vaggie. "You girls need a hand?" Adam volunteers. Charlie turns to adam with a smile. "Thanks adam, the help means much to us." Charlie said. 

"No biggie." Adam picked up one of the boxes, and follows charlie and vaggie. Once that was done, adam got a glass of water from the sink. "Thanks for helping with the boxes adam."        "We needed a little more muscle with the boxes." Charlie said. "It was nothing." "I did help out with my foster parents with the boxes one time." Adam said. "So, how you feeling?" Charlie checks if adam is alright or still hurt from vaggie's words? 

"I'm fine." "But actually." "I wanted to apologize to vaggie for my outburst." Adam said. Vaggie heard that, surprised adam wanted to apologize. But vaggie thought he didn't feel the need to say sorry. "Adam, you don't have to." "I'm the one that owe you an apology." Vaggie said. "But I'm the one that owe you one." "Or even others in the hotel after saying something that really hurts." "And I never gotten angry before." "My anger just, happen out of the blue." Adam said. 

"Adam." Charlie puts her hand on adam's shoulder. "Calm down." "Anyone that never experienced anger feels the same like you do." Charlie said. "Not me." Husk added. "What we're really saying, is that someone like charlie can be angry sometimes when she's pushed to the edge." "And same can be said with you." "But I get angry easily, as you already learned." "But its just we were worried of your safety." "There are demons out there that know about you." 

"Its concerning." Vaggie said. "Believe me I know." "And I hate it." Adam said. "Let's  put on the bright side, before ya know it." "You'll be back on with your foster family." Charlie said. Adam put on a happy smile, agreeing with charlie. "Yeah, once they find a new home where I can peacefully relax." "No supernatural crap to worry about." "Again vaggie, I-" Before adam could say his sorry again, vaggie puts her finger on his mouth to shush him. 

"Adam, no more apologies ok?" "Its fine." "I forgive you." Vaggie said. "Then I forgive you too since you wanted to apologize as well." Adam said. "Thank you, adam." Vaggie said. 

"Ah, there you are lad." Adam sees its alastor. "Hey alastor, were you looking for me?" Adam asked. "Why yes." "There's someone that wants to see you." Alastor said. The radio demon gestures to adam to reveal who wanted adam. To charlie and vaggie's horror. That someone, is none other then verosika mayday. 

"There you are, you little rascal." Verosika cooed.