The blind priest

A week only passed after making it back to the surface world. Without having their foster parents, drew and diane getting worried sick. How would they tell them about the time they went to hell? Twice. They would think their crazy of course. So they easily decide its wise not to tell them, yet. As for henry, and his college friends? They just went on with their time to relax, and act like nothing happened. Things settled down out there, and nothing crazy happened. 

Except the demon activity going on still. the internet is still keeping up with the news that broke out that relates to demons, the summoning, etc. Most just brush it off, and just ignore what these people keep going on about, while some knows their real, and others believe they exist. In jimmy's room. Jimmy was just scrolling on the internet, seeing more articles about more body counts, and the result is same as usual. Unknown cause, nobody still knows, though jimmy already guessed its the imps. Jimmy keeps scrolling, until he sees something that caught his eye on the screen. Another group that knows demons exist. 

He sees the name: D.H.O.R.K.S . Jimmy clicked the website with curiosity, and sees what kind of proof they held. Only to turn out they got almost everything that looked almost convincing. He sees one about the spring break, the theater play, the list goes on. Jimmy face palmed at this, seeing these guys are still not being too careful, but can't blame them for being unaware of whose filming the paranormal activity? "Houston we have a problem." Jim said to himself. 

Violet is in her room, just listening to some songs on her bed. While adam in his room, is just on his bed. Looking at the ceiling in his room. And looking out the window. Seeing outside that the day is all peaceful, and quiet. "Nice and quiet, as it should be." Adam said. The door to his room opened to see drew. "Hey son, you got a letter." Drew said. "A letter for me?" "That never happened before." Adam said. "Well now it did." Drew gave adam the letter, and left. 

Adam opened the mail, and examines the letter. It had a church design on it, saying church house. Adam unfolds the letter, and reads. Hello, Adam. I know it comes a surprise that I know your name. And I had for a long time. Today is now the day where I like to meet you in person. I know this is catching you off guard, but its only a request. There's something you need to know, before something even more would happen that can take a turn. The choice is yours whether to ignore this letter, or accept. I will understand. Signed- The blind priest. 

Adam scratched his head after reading the letter. Adam wants to decline, but seeing the name. How can he refuse? Adam knows he had a kind heart, but saying no the request that someone from church wants to see him. Would only carry the guilt. Adam still reminds himself about how many times he tries to forget things, then something paranormal happens. He recalls the time he talked with stella, and remembers what she said. 

Flashback

"Who knows how and when trouble would arrive?" After all, trouble finds you." "Everywhere you go." 

End of flashback 

Hearing those words echoing his head still gets him angered. Knowing she's right about it. "Well, I'm bored anyway." "So, church house it is then." Adam concluded. Adam comes down the stairs, and goes out from the front of the door. Adam proceeded on his way to the church house to meet this blind priest. While walking he came across this poster. Coming on october, the Halloween themed park will be open for any ghost and goblins and ghouls. It says on the sign. It will feature some well designed demon costumes. Adam looked at the paper, and sees what it was talking about. 

Adam examines the jester he sees on the poster, looking like this one will be up front and center for the Halloween themed park. "Never seen this design before." "Whoever this person dressed as did a real good job with the costume." "Can't wait for my favorite holiday." Adam said. 

Adam continued on his way to his destination, and after a few minute walk. He made it to the church. The sign said: The church house. "Yep this is the place." Adam said. He went to the door from the steps, and opened the door. He looks around inside, and sees the place empty. But also silent. He walked from a short hallway, and entered the room. 

The room had a lot of seats, and some set of candles. The stained glass with a cross in it. And also two doors. leading to the other hallways. Adam looks some more, admiring the room he's in. Until he sees someone. A girl. She was siting there, in the middle of the room. Then she moved an inch. "You came." The girl with a long blonde hair turns around. Adam knows who she is. The blindfold gives it away easily. But what adam didn't expect is the fact she's the age of a teen like him, jimmy, and violet. "You must be the blind priest right? Adam assumed. 

Elizabeth's theme