Henry's story of high school and football

Back at the wrath ring, millie, moxxie, and jimmy wait for blitzo to arrive to pick the three up. After waiting for about an hour, moxxie gets a call. Its blitzo. Moxxie takes the call. 

"Sir?" "What's taking you so long?" Moxxie questions. "Don't give me that, I'm in a panic over here while making my way to the wrath ring." Blitzo said on the other line. "Uh, why are you in a panic sir?" Moxxie asked. "Verosika beat me to the hotel and took adam." Blitz said. This makes moxxie's eyes wide in a very worrying way. "Verosika took adam?!" Moxxie yelled where millie heard that beside him. While jimmy heard the shouting. 

Thinking he did not hear that part, and goes right on the porch where millie and moxxie is. "Wait, adam is taken by that popstar? Jimmy wondered whether if its really true. "Blitz, where did they took adam?" Millie asked. "From what I gathered from everyone in the hotel." "You better be prepared what I'm about to tell ya." "But verosika is taking him to the lust ring!" Blitz shouted on the other line. And that gave millie and moxxie the worried look. 

"Why in the hell is she taking that youngster here?" Millie wondered. "Well here's the worst part your gonna be hearing." "Turns out Asmodeus wants to have a chat with adam. Blitz said while doing the quote on quote gesture. "But why?" Moxxie asked. "I don't know, but I'm almost there to the wrath ring, so sit tight." Blitz hangs up. 

The lust ring 

Adam and henry stood still as their being approached by asmodeus. He bends down, and puts out his hand to adam. "Asmodeus is the name." "Pleasure to meet ya." Asmodeus said. Adam shakes his hand. Henry did the same, but he was being a bit shaky in fear. Asmodeus can see indication of fear from henry. Which is showing since henry is trembling. 

"Your buddy seems a bit shaky from seeing me." Asmodeus  said. "He's just worried about what would happen since we're in the lust ring." Adam said. "So we noticed." Fizzarolli said. "Well then, let's talk shall we." "But this will be between us and adam." "So may we have ourselves some privacy?" Asmodeus requested. Henry did not like that idea. "I don't like that, Can we all just-" But he gets cut off by fizzarolli, who just landed in front of him. 

"Sorry human, but he has spoken." Fizzarolli said. "Ill be alright, I been through a lot of things." "It will only be a few moment." "Trust me." Adam assures. Henry decides to let that be, otherwise things might take a bad turn. Henry sighs in defeat. "Ill be out by the door if ya need me." Henry goes out of the room. "And here's your reward for a job well done miss verosika." Fizzarolli gives her a bag, that contains cash. "Thanks, you boys enjoy getting to know each other." "And adam?" "Good luck." Verosika blows a kiss, and leaves. 

Adam just rolled his eyes in disgust. "Freaking demons." Adam said to himself. "Well, now that you know our names." Asmodeus and  fizzarolli sits down on the bed. "Let's get to the point shall we fizzarolli?" Asmodeus said. "Yeah, let's." Fizzarolli said with a scary smile.

Road to hazbin hotel 

Blitzo got to the wrath ring, and picked up millie moxxie and jimmy. And he makes his way back to the hotel. "So what do we do now?" Jimmy asked, worrying about adam. "I don't even know what." "But If we play nice, then maybe adam won't get hurt." "But, you'll have to go without me." Blitz said. "Wait a minute why?" Jimmy asked. "That's classified jim jim." "So I suggest we get back, and we need to discuss who goes and who stays behind to wait." "So I can use this book to get everyone home, and everything is ok." Blitzo shows them the book he has. 

"I guess that's how we're gonna get back?" "The same like last time." Violet said. "You know it girl." "Ok, we're almost there guys." Blitz puts the peddle to the metal. 

Back at ozzie's 

Henry sat by at the table, while waiting for adam. And hoping they don't try to hurt him or anything. Then henry thought he would rather not think anything, and just act casual while waiting. Then of course, verosika. Holding a bag filled with cash, sat down next to henry. 

"Mind if I sit down?" Verosika asked. Henry was really getting tired of her being on his trail. But just decides to just forget it. "Yeah, sure whatever." Henry said in a grumpy tone. "Want a drink?" Verosika asked him. "I'm fine." Henry answered. Verosika ordered her a drink, and the bartender with a long curly mustache that makes him look like a cliché villain. Took notice of henry, and sees he is human. "Well I say, I didn't know a human was present." The imp bartender said. 

"Yeah, what else is new?" Henry said. "Hey, no need to be rude." "I was only wondering that's all." He said. "Oh I bet." Henry replied. "Pay no mind, this is wally wackford." Verosika introduce henry to wally. "How do ya do fellow human, never in my life could had be talking to a living breathing human." Wally shakes hands with henry. "Likewise, I guess." Henry said. 

Wally sees more customers heading towards the tables their in. "Well, love to chat." "But I better get them drinks. Wally went to serve them some drinks. "So henry, what's your story?" "Any ups and downs in your life?" Verosika takes a sip of her drink. 

"Well, my life is ok." "But back in high school?" "Its a nightmare." "Me and cody were outcast." "And I say its fine by me." "Me and cody we're not much of a social interaction." "But I already mentioned the times cody flirted some girls, but fails at any attempt." "But the worst part is being humiliated in some sports." Henry said. "And what sport did you and your friend do that got you two pushed around? Verosika asked. 

"Funny you should say that." "We got pushed around a lot, in football." Henry said. "So what was the experience like?" Verosika takes another sip. "We loved playing football." "It was mine and cody's favorite sport." "But playing and practicing with the team." "Wasn't pretty for me and cody." "Some of them really love the attention, and cares nothing for the team." "We play to work together, not to have fame." "But one year later, when we came back." "Things was different." Henry said. "Like what?" Verosika wondered. "This time, some faces joined the team, and knows how teamwork actually works." Henry said. 

"Anyone you know?" Verosika said. "Well, during the game." "That's where we met chris." "He was good at offense." "While me and cody were the defenses." "Chris sees how good we were as defense." "And gave us a tip on what to do while we hang tight in order to kill time since we were in the lead." "And there was an opportunity." Henry said. "What?" Verosika wondered. 

"The ball was heading in my direction." "And I had to try and catch it." "And I couldn't believe it." "But I caught it." "And with that." "Were were now back on the offensive." "But unfortunately." "In the end." "We still lost the game." "Even in defeat." "I was now suddenly getting some respect, even cody is getting some for playing some defense." "During the new day in school." "Then he showed up." "That same guy, brock." "He didn't like I was getting the attention." "I can tell the jealously when I see it." Henry said. 

"Then what happened?" Verosika said. "I decided to tell him how I really feel about him." "How much he is a jerk, and how he really cares about himself." "It wasn't my intention to be famous." "But I did what I needed to do to try and win." "I told him if you know what teamwork really means." "Then you wouldn't let your team down wouldn't ya?" Henry said. 

"That jerk didn't take kindly of what you said didn't ya?" Verosika said. "No he didn't." "He was about to punch me." "But he was stopped." "I look to see its chris, and his friends." "They were sticking up for me." "He threated brock to stop." "But of course, he refused." "So chris and his pals proceeded to pin him." "And coach comes by." "Wanting to know what happened." "After chris tells him what brock tried to do to me." "He was kicked off the team." "Not only because he tried to punch me." "But has the records of being an uncooperative player." Henry said. 

"Took them that long to kick him eh?" Verosika said. "Yeah, and I say good riddance." "It was me and cody started to be friends with chris and his girlfriend amber." "Who we met later on." "For nick?" "We met him at college." "He was our next door neighbor in the dorm." Henry said. 

"I guess you had downs, and now gone back up." Verosika said. "Story of my life." Henry joked. Henry look to see its adam, who basically finished his talk with asmodeus. "How it go?" Henry asked. "It went well, but unfortunately we better get back while we still can." "Cause I'm gonna be going back to hell yet again." Adam sighed. "What do you mean?" Henry said. 

"Ill explain later." "Right now, I wanna leave." Adam said. "Me and you both bro." Henry agrees with adam. "Then let's go ahead, and that will be it for the trip." Verosika takes her last sip, and escorts them out. Verosika and vortex walks to the train station, and rides back to the pride ring. 

Hazbin hotel 

Blitzo, and the others in the van arrived to the hotel, and goes inside to discuss about getting adam back. However charlie tells them that they have to wait for them to return. 

"Whaaat?!" Blitz, and jimmy said. "Your trusting that succubi popstar to keep her word that adam will be returned safe?" Millie wondered. "Its what she said, when their done with their task then adam is home free." "Then where is she now?" Blitz asked. Then there was a knock on the door. "Hey guys, we're back." Henry said. "Huh?" "Ain't that convenient." Cody said. 

"Well, there ya go then." Chris said. Loona opens the door to see adam and henry. But no sign of verosika. "Where's verosika?" Loona asked. "She left." Henry said. "Uh huh?" "Of course she would drop them and leave." "But hey, at least we can get them home now." Blitz said. 

"Anyone got the book?" Vaggie asked. "I got it." Loona showed them the book. Nifty notices something on jimmy's face. "Hey, you got something on your face." Nifty tells jimmy. "What?" Jimmy checks his face, to see something black on his hand. Like a makeup. Nifty looks at it, and realizes what it is. "Is that?" "A lip mark?" "Did you get kissed by someone?" Nifty asked with a happy smile. Jimmy thought he doesn't remember getting kissed, until he does remember something. It was before he left the wrath ring. 

Flashback wrath ring

Blitz arrived at the wrath ring to pick up millie, moxxie, and jimmy. "Come on, hustle." "We got to go!" Blitz honked the horn. Millie and moxxie headed to the van first. "Well, Ill see you later jimmy." Sallie may gives jimmy a kiss on his cheek. "You take care now." Sallie may said. 

End of flashback 

Sallie must really like you." "Millie joked. "Aww, jimbo growing up real fast." Blitzo said in a childish voice. "Shut up." Jimmy gets annoyed. "Well anyway we better send them back before anyone comes to the door." Loona uses the book to open the portal. "See ya later cody, don't forget to remember me." Nifty jumps on cody, and kisses him on his face. Then she jumps back down. "Whatever." Cody said. 

Meanwhile

Back at the lust ring, an imp. Revealing to be thorn. Makes a phone call. Someone answers. "Yes?" Someone said. "The plan is now in motion." Thorn said.  

Back on earth 

As the group headed to wait for drew and diane, adam sat there. Thinking back when he talked with asmodeus. 

Flashback Ozzie's 

"Why should I be invited to some couple night in your club?" Adam asked. "Because, who wouldn't want to see your face?" "They do." "Including, hell's biggest target." "That is worth a lot of money for the reward." Asmodeus said. Adam knew instantly who he referring to. 

"You know that guy?" "Don't you?"Fizzarolli said. "Pretty much, but only little." "I never even talked to him in person." Adam said. "Because you got questions that wanted to be answered." "But the first one would be: Why?" "Oh why, why did you try to kill me?" "And scared me for life?" Fizzarolli mimic the kid voice. "Well, this is your only chance adam." "With you here." "Nergal is bound to show up." "We get him here." Asmodeus said. 

"And snap." "We get I'm in the snare." Fizzarolli said. "So adam, if you want closure with nergal." "This is your chance." "You can just back out if ya want, we understand. Asmodeus said. 

Adam stood and think in his thoughts. And the bad memories begin to kick in. Seeing imps, and fire. Thinking back the one time where he wondered about that one room that adam remembers. Remembering the door being cracked open, rarely see some drawing. Could it really be the room where he planned it? Could that hallucination be true? Is it where he really summon those demons? Adam wanted to back out. 

But deep down, he knows this is his only chance to see nergal in person. And determine whether if their the same person that adam knows or not? So adam has made his decision.

"Ill do it." Adam finally said. This makes asmodeus smile in approval. "Wonderful." "I knew you wouldn't want to miss the chance of meeting the guy." Asmodeus said. "And you said he would come cause I'm there right?" Adam wondered. "Oh, he'll come." "After all, he has been waiting for a long time." Fizzarolli guarantees their word. "I suppose so." Adam replied. 

Asmodeus makes a card appear from his hand, it has his sigil on the card. "Here's my card." "It will glow to let ya know when it is time for ya to be here." Asmodeus gives adam the card.
"Better go back with your bro, I'm sure he's been waiting." Fizzarolli said. 

"I'm sure he has." Adam exits the room. "See you later adam." "Nice chatting with ya." Asmodeus said. "Have fun with your living life." Fizzarolli Said. 

End of flashback 

Drew and diane arrived. So adam, violet and jimmy got in the car. While The college group got in cody's van since that's been sitting there for a long time. And both vehicles drove to their separate locations. Adam is seen in the car, with his left pocket rarely showing the card. 

Showing little of the sigil that briefly lit.