The aftermath of Ozzie's

At millie and moxxie's apartment, jimmy. Laying unconscious on the bed. Finally wakes up. He remembers this is millie and moxxie's bedroom because jimmy has been there before. He slowly gets up, and looks at himself to see his chest area is covered in bandages, and wraps. He recalls that it did happened when he push millie out of the way to take the hit. 

Jim wasn't sure how bad it got, that is until he felt something dry on the bed. He examines everything around him, and sees there's some first aid kits here and there. Jim could tell they tried to help stop him from losing too much blood. He assumed the dry area must had been his blood when they were treating him. Jim lays back down. 

"Shoot, didn't think it could be like this." "Especially seeing what happened to adam." Jim starts talking to himself. The footsteps can be heard which made jimmy jolt a little. The door opened to see its moxxie there. Moxxie gasped to see jimmy came around. "Millie, jim is awake!" Moxxie called millie. More footsteps can be heard, and millie shows up at the door. 

"Jim, your awake." Millie said with relief, seeing jim is ok. "Yep, I thought I was gone when that attack hit me." Jim said. "Your lucky stolas was able to heal that wound to prevent more blood loss." "There was no one to turn to help ya." "Even we would go to the hotel, there was no way we could make it." Moxxie said. "Sorry that your anniversary was a bust." Jim said. 

"You don't have to apologize." "Demons had always been mean anyways." Moxxie said. "Well I didn't care what they think." "I think its beautiful moxxie." Millie said. "At least some of them clapped at least." Jim said. "Well at least there's a bright to look on." Moxxie said. 

"So, how long was I out?" "But more importantly, where's adam and violet?" Jim asked. "You been out for an 2 hours and a half." "We were worried." "But its good to see your awake and alive." Moxxie said. "As for adam and violet?" "Adam is at stolas's mansion." "He is under stolas's care." "As far as we know, he's doing alright." "Violet is with blitz." Millie said.

"Well, as long as their ok." "Then that's all I need to know." "I would guess henry and nick is at the hotel right?" Jimmy assumes. "Yep, they took the train to pride." Moxxie said. 

"But in the meantime." "You get some rest." "We'll drop you off at the hotel so we can get you all back on earth." Millie said. "Ok, hopefully I can walk good when I get some sleep." Jim said. Moxxie nodded his head, and they both leave jimmy to rest. While millie writes the letter to her family to update on what had happened. 

Jimmy tries to rest, but hears a voice in his head. "Jimmy?" "Jim?" A voice called. Jim recognizes its octavia's voice. "Octavia?" "Is that you?" Jim asked. "Of course its me." "I know, pretty spooky to hear a voice in your head right?" Octavia said. "Very funny." Jim said in a not amused tone. 

"But what happened out there?" "Are you ok?" Octavia said with a worried tone. "Uh, yeah." "Yeah I'm ok." "Its just a hit I took." Jim assures octavia. "Just a hit?" "An attack like that could had been the end of you?" "Do you know how stupid you are?" Octavia said. "I know, I know." "But I had to." "Someone had to take the bullet." "I just-" "I needed to do the right thing." "Its just in my nature." "Because I'm human." Jimmy said. 

"I understand." "I get what your trying to say." "I bet you would had done the same for me." Octavia said. "Of course I would." Then Jim realizes what he said. "Really?" Octavia said. "Um." Jim stuttered. "Ya worried about me or something?" Octavia asked. "I, well." "Ok, yes." Jim gives in and admits it. "Well, don't." "Because I'm doing fine." "Just with mom that's all." Octavia said.

"May I ask, what exactly?" Jim wondered. "I don't know, she left to do something important." "But she didn't tell me because of course." "Since she left in a bit of a hurry." Octavia said. "Why am I surprised?" Jimmy said. "Ok, I better get going." "May as well get sleep." "Can't wait to finally get back home once this weekends is over with." Octavia said. 

"Same here." "No rest for the wicked am I right?" Jim joked. Making octavia chuckle. "You know it nerd."  "And jim?" Octavia asked. "Yeah?" Jim replied. "Get well soon." Octavia said. "Thanks." Jim said, and he drifted off to  sleep. 

Stolas mansion

While adam is busy being asleep on the couch. A very serious discussion was going on between stolas and stella. And things is already started to get tense. 

"What do you mean out?" Stella questioned. I mean out! Out of this palace, out of my life! We are getting the divorce! Stolas said. Stella took a step forward towards stolas with anger in her eyes. 

"How dare you?!" "What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think?" "Andrealphus-" Stella was about to backhand stolas, but he retaliates when he grabs her hand. "I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks! Stolas said angrily. 

As things got very tense between them. Within adam's mind, the two silhouettes are hearing everything of what's going on. "So what's happening here?" The silhouette with red eyes asked. "I think their getting a divorce." The silhouette with blue eyes said. "Really?" "Looks like someone found some guts to put their foot down." The silhouette with red eyes said. 

"You mean his claws?" The silhouette with blue eyes corrected him. "Whatever." "So what are they saying now?" The silhouette with red eyes said. "Shh." Silhouette with blue eyes shushed the red eye silhouette so they can listen. 

Back to stolas and stella, looks like their about to be finished talking. 

"Fine." "I have no desire to stay in the place of a traitorous embarrassment." "You have fallen from what little grace you had, and I know you'll pay for it." Stella walks away, but before she leaves him. She stops for a seconded. "Before I go, Ill be taking the boy." "With me." Stella turns her head with a grin. Making stolas beak open in shock hearing that. 

"Adam?" "For what purpose?" Stolas questions her. "Don't be so naïve." "You know what happened at Ozzie's." "That curse mark, do you know what that is?" Stella asked.

"Of course I do, its the goetia curse." "Don't tell me your stupid enough to put a curse on that poor boy?!" Stolas argued. "Of course it wasn't me." Stella said. "Why should I believe you?" "You could be lying." Stolas said.

"Because if I did, I would had got caught by now." "I know what it is, but we ain't that stupid to go on that route." "Not even my brother." "But to the public eye, we are suspects." "Even one of the goetia's would think that."  Stella said. 

"Then explain yourself, why are you here to retrieve the boy?" Stolas said. "Read the letter I left it for ya." Stella said. Stolas got confused about it. "Wait." "What letter?" Stolas asked. "You'll find out soon enough when you take some time to read it." "Ill be taking adam, and show myself out." "Sleep well, stolas." Stella leaves stolas. 

At the living room, while adam is sleeping, stella's shadow crept over him. She pulls the blanket aside on the couch, and gently picks him up. Stella makes her way to the entrance.
"Dear adam, it seems that your once normal life has made things complicated." "So much has taken a turn for the worst on you." "Don't worry darling." "There's a surprise that's just waiting for you." "Sooner, or later."  Stella said as she walks away with adam in her hands. 

Stolas finds the letter on his bed. He opens it, and reads it outside from his balcony. He moved his eyes, reading each sentence. As he did, he got shocked, worried, and getting the worst surprise when he reached the bottom of the letter. He drops it. "Oh dear, oh no." "Oh no." Stolas covered his face in despair. 

The letter that stolas dropped can be seen on the floor. The writing at the end of the letter is shown. It reads: Yours truly, paimon. Your father.