Well, here we go again

Adam and violet sat still in the floor of the van and carefully made sure they don't breath loud for the two overlord demons to hear that. The two humans listened the conversation that is going on between blitz, and two unknown demons. 

Blitzo makes sure to choose his words very carefully as he knows one insult, would end him in an instant. Starting with the demon with twin large pigtails approaching the demon with a smile, making blitz real scared as he watched her scanning with her eyes going up and down. Looking at him. And then makes a big smile. 

"Hey, aren't you that imp that was doing the kill business on the surface?" She asked. Blitzo gulped at that comment. "Yes I am miss velvet." "I see your still looking pretty in person." Blitz tries to flatter her to get on her good side. "Why thank you." "Selfie." She took a picture with her phone. Thankfully not in the van where it would briefly take a picture inside. Otherwise it would had got adam and violet in the pic. 

"I can't wait to tell my friends online I met an imp." "And leave out the part where you started the hitmen stuff." "But then again I'm sure almost everyone knows." "But who gives a crap anyway?" She said. "Oh I bet velvet, at least that's good to know." Blitz said nervously. The tall moth demon comes out of the gas station with some stuff in the bag. 

"Come on velvet." "We're going to be late." The moth demon said. "Be there in a sec valentino." Velvet said. "Well Got to go." "Thanks for the selfie." "Little impy." Velvet said with a wink. "Sure, no problem." Blitz gives a thumbs up for her. The tall moth demon valentino also approaches blitzo. Adam and violet made sure not to make any sounds. 

"By the way low level imps." "I happen to be looking for my angel." Valentino said. "You mean angel dust?" "Well as far as we know." "I'm not sure where he is at this point." "Probably wondering in the pride ring." Blitzo said with all honesty. Luckily it was able to convince him.
"I bet he has." "I'm not gonna expect you to look for him for me, but if you see him." "Tell him he has more filming he needs to do." "But you won't get any big award if you do find him." "I will only give you a small loan." "Only a small one, but again not expecting for you to do that." Valentino said. "That's fair." "I'm sure he might be there." Blitzo said. 

"Oh I hope so darling." "Its fine if you don't want to." "But I know he will come coming right back to the studio." "So don't worry about it." "Well, time for me go." "Have a swell day low level." Valentino went into the limousine. While velvet waved bye, and went into the limo. The one eye demon in a suite went into the driver seat, and drove off. Blitzo and loona sighed in relief. Adam and violet did the same. Knowing their gone. Both got up from the floor, and sit on the seats. 

"I don't like the smile she gives me." "She has a smile of a Yandere, aiming to pounce on any men." Blitzo said. "I would rather stick with the job rather then to interact and work with that creep." "I'm aware what he does to anyone." Loona protest. "So who was that?" Violet curiosity asked a question. "Loonie, show them." Blitzo said. 

Loona goes on her phone and types his name on the search bar. Loona shows adam and violet the picture of him to get the idea. 

"This is valentino

"This is valentino." "He runs the studio I rather not go into detail." Loona said with disgust. "He look like a fancy pants moth." "Like velvet, sometimes." "There are lines that shouldn't be crossed." "So he has some body counts on his plate." Blitzo explains. 

Adam and violet looks at the picture. And sees he is defiantly a threat. But violet is already being creeped out by that face. "Good to know, cause I rather not get near him." Violet said. "I can only assume he knows the story about me right?" Adam thought. "Your guess is good as mine adam." Loona tells him the obvious answer. "Well crap, I guess I might as well stay way." Adam said. 

"But you'll see someone you might as well stay the hell away from. Loona types the name, and pulls up a picture.