Find the truth, or the truth will find you

At the church, Elizabeth in her chambers was meditating while candles lit around her walls. She had been sitting for hours, concentrating. She starts to see something. Some lights, and a sign. She eventually got a clear vision on what it is. It says: Ozzie's. Before she continues onward. She heard a knock on the door. "You may enter dear brother." Elizabeth addresses someone at the door. The door opens to reveal a young man in a priest outfit. 

He wears a standard slacks, with a brown cloak with a cross sigil. Bearing a short sword on his waist. "What do you see this time sis?" He asked. "Some sort of a place." "A club, that ozzie is the head of the place." "Residing in lust." Elizabeth said. This gives the young man a disgust look hearing that word. "Of all the visions, why a place run by asmodeus?" He wondered. 

"Because alan, something is going on here." "And is naught to do with what's going on in there." "But what may happen." Elizabeth said. "Huh?" "You saying something may happen?" "Because of adam?" Alan asked. "Perhaps." Is all elizabeth says. "But why would he go there?" "Surely not to waste time with those demons." "Unless." Alan thought for a moment. "Unless there is a reason other then what you said." Elizabeth said. 

"So now what?" Alan asked. Elizabeth stays silent for a moment, and answers. "We wait." Elizabeth concluded. "What?" Alan questioned. "We wait for it to unfold, and see what awaits him next." Elizabeth said. "Well, you spoken sis." "In the meantime, I better get going." "There's something I need to get it done anyways." Alan opens the door and closes.

 Elizabeth stares at the walls. "Adam." "Whatever your going to do to find the truth." "There are two things you may encounter. "Ether you find the truth, or the truth." "Will find you." 

"And the answer to all of your questions that haunted you for years." "May not be, a pretty sight." Elizabeth said to herself. 

At the foster family's new home 

While jimmy was about to get ready to play his new games. He heard some noises. So he went out, and sees one woman, and one man freaking out. "Watch out, I see a possum!" She yelled. Some car screeching can be heard not too far away. Jimmy run up to the road to see what's wrong? And asked the two with a truck behind them. "Hey, what's going on here?" Jim asked. "We just saw a red possum that was on our front windscreen." He said. "And it was red!"           She said.

And that was all jimmy needed to hear. "A red one?" Jimmy said. "Yeah we saw it headed towards your roadway." He said. "Well, don't worry about it." "Ill go tell my family about it."     "So that they know about it." "And take care of the problem." Jimmy said. "Well you do that kid, we'll just be on your way." "You have a safe day kid." The man said. 

"Same to you guys." Jimmy replied. Two people got on the trucks and drove off. Which gave jimmy the chance to go and find it. Jimmy searched around, and was able to spot something. two glowing eyes. Jimmy went and approach it. Then the eyes disappears. But jimmy knows something is in the bushes. "Moxxie?" "Is that you?" Jimmy asked. 

"Huh?" Then the figure emerges, and comes into the light because of the lights hanging on the house. Revealed to be moxxie. "Jimmy?" "How did you know it was me?" Moxxie asked. "I heard some woman called you a possum." "A red one." "That's what gave it away." Jimmy answered. 

"Why do some humans call me a possum so much?" Moxxie wonders to himself. "Well one, your a shorty mc short shorts." "And two, your face and sizes almost looks like one." "And three-" Moxxie interrupts jimmy, not letting him keep going. "Alright, alright." "You made your point." Moxxie said. "No, keep going jim jim." "I wanna hear more." Jimmy sees its blitz. 

"Crumbs, did you hear all that?" Moxxie said. "Maybe." Blitz trying to look innocent. "You did." Moxxie said in an angry tone. "I'm sorry, it was just getting good." Blitzo said. "Did you find moxxie yet. Millie appears. "Yep mills, we did." "But jimbo beat us to the punch, lucky for us am I right?" Blitz said. "Yeah, real lucky." Moxxie pouts. 

"I was able to tell them Ill handle well, the red possum so that they leave." "But they told me he was headed to the direction of my house." "So I guess it don't matter." Jimmy said. "Maybe next time, Ill have to get a possum costume for moxxie here." Blitz pointed at moxxie. "Hey you better not sir." Moxxie wasn't happy to hear what blitz said. 

"Oh yeah, watch me." Blitzo texted on his hell phone. And the portal opened. "Well we better go now." "Later jimbo." Blitzo jumped into the portal. "Thanks for protecting mox jim." Millie waved to jimmy and jumped next. 

"Yeah, thanks for covering me." Moxxie said. "No problem." "Next time, watch the road." Jim said. Moxxie nodded his head, and jumps down. The portal closes. "Well, with that done." "Time to play some games. Jimmy opens the back door, and closes. And goes off to his room. 

Meanwhile in hell 

Cherry bomb is on a roof, looking at the phone she stole from some random imp gang. "Wow, these suckers sure love to party at ozzie's. Eventually she found an audio recording. "Wonder their on about?" "Wouldn't hurt to listen." "Probably something making love or something." When cherry pressed play. What she's listening was not what she thought it was. It was something way valuable, and it mentioned nergal and adam. Making her mouth open wide in shock. "Holy, shit." "If adam is here I would have him listen to this." "But damn I gotta show this to angel." Cherry jumps down safely, and runs off. 

At the ruined building 

"Nergal." "Boss." An imp said. "Why do you interrupt my routine?" Nergal said as he uses his powers on an imp drawing pinned to the wall by shooting his sharp black crystal to the wall.
"But sir, I been hearing some rumors going on here, and only some from ozzie's knows. He said.
"And that is?" Nergal waited for him to get on with it. "Adam." "Adam would make appear as a guest on a couple's night." Hearing the name adam definitely got his attention. 

"Is that right?" Nergal said. "Yes, we don't know for sure." "Its only a rumor." Imp said. Nergal looked out the window, seeing a pentagram star in the red sky. "You think he would believe that?" Another imp said. "Well, one of them told me adam would be there." "Think about it." "This is his chance." He said. "There's no way the powerful nergal would-" He gets cut off. 

"We got to the lust ring." Nergal made his decision. "What?" Both imps said. "Are you willing to believe that rumor?" He questioned. Nergal hands starts to get surrounded with dark aura. "Do you question me IMP!?" Nergal asked in a mad tone. "N-no." He said. "Rumor or not, I must find out for myself." Nergal said. "I don't know, could be a trap to lure you here." He said. 

Nergal lets out a smile. A mean one. "Ill be counting on it." 

Author's note: 30,000 reads. Let's go. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this fanfic. Thank you all very much. And more to come later.