Getting to the hotel

Henry and nick made it back to pentagram city to stay at hazbin hotel to be safe from any danger within the pride ring. The two scurry along on the sidewalks to stray away from the roads since anything can happen on the road. While avoiding eye contact to the sinners that walk by. 

Things was progressing pretty good for them, just ignoring a lot of things that happens there. They continued on the way, trying to figure out where to go? "I swear the more street fighting they do, the more messy and complicated it gets here." Henry complained. 

Nick tries to figure out a solution, but finds an idea when he sees a sinner with a long green hair. Wearing a sombrero, and her face is looks like its ether painted, or its actually her skeleton face With a flower painted around her right eye. Giving off the day of the dead design. The sinner that nick sees, is also actually looking back at him.

"Follow me, I got an idea." Nick gestured henry to follow. Nick and henry heads towards to the sinner's direction. "Hola." Nick says hello in Spanish. "Hola." She says hello back to nick. 

 "Sabes dónde podemos el hotel?" (Do you know where we can find the hotel?)Nick asked
"El hotel feliz?" (The happy hotel?) She made the face that she couldn't not believe She was asked about that happy hotel."Por qué perder el tiempo haciendo una pregunta como esa?" (Why waste your time asking a question like that?) She wondered. 

"Su negocio, mi negocio." (Its business, my business.) "La dirección es todo lo que queremos." (The direction is all we want.) "Nada mas." (Nothing more) "Y te dejaré solo." (And I will leave you alone) Nick said. 

"Bueno, si quieres encontrar el hotel feliz." (Well, if you want to find the happy hotel.) "Simplemente gire a la izquierda y siga recto." (Just take a left, and head straight.) "Sigue avanzando hacia la dirección de la luna." (Keep going towards the moon's direction.)
"Una vez que veas la torre de agua, deberías estar más allá." (Once you see the water tower, it should be there.) She finished. It was all nick needed. 

"Gracias." (Thank you.) Nick kisses her hand. "De nada." (Your welcome.) She chuckles, feeling flustered. "Tu hombre guapo." (You handsome man.) She said with a blush on her face. 

"Come on henry." "Follow me." Nick gestured henry to follow and leads ahead. Henry follows behind. While the sinner takes a moment to wonder what had happened? "Este humano seguro que sabe cómo hablarle a una dama." (This human sure knows how to talk to a lady.) She sighs.

"Oh mortal, quienquiera que seas" (Oh mortal, whoever you are.) "Espero que nos volvamos a cruzar." (I hope we cross paths again.) And she goes on back to walking. Feeling happy, and thinking about the one human she had met. 

Henry and nick walked along the streets, with nick leading the way with the directions he was given from the sinner he asked. Henry was surprised that nick can speak spanish. "How did you managed to speak spanish pretty good?" Henry asked. "Classes in college, you got that to thank for." "You already know I can speak the other language before I took the other classes." Nick said.

 "But why ask a random sinner?" Henry wondered. "You got be good at speech." "Persuading others is useful if you know how to use it." Nick said. 

"Ah, I get it." Henry replied. "Let's keep going we're almost to the hotel." Nick said. They eventually made it out alive, and sees the water tower. "There." Nick pointed at the water tower that has a face of a grin on it. "That means the hotel is just ahead." Nick said.

"Then let's hurry back before some demon gets a-" Henry is suddenly pounced by someone. Nick was about to get the dagger out. But then he stops. He recognizes that sinner. 

"Sup

"Sup." Cherry bomb greeted. Nick notices cherry bomb looked slightly different from last time when they met. Cherry notices nick is staring. "Like my new look?" Cherry asked nick. "I say you look way better yourself." "Very smashing." Nick said. 

"Thanks." Cherry replied. "Uh, excuse me." Henry said, trying to get her attention. Cherry looks down, and figured out she's on his back. "Oops, my bad henry." Cherry bomb walks off to get off of him, and helps henry up. "Thanks, a lot." Henry said in a not so grateful tone. 

"So what are you two up to?" Cherry bomb asked. "Heading back to the hotel to be safe from any danger." Nick said. "But we would also need to talk about everything that had happened." Henry said. "It had to do with the kid adam right?" Cherry guessed. To which nick nodded his head. "Then I got something to show angel, and maybe you guys too." Cherry shows them the hellphone. "Let's talk about it in the hotel when we get there." Nick said. 

"Cool, lead the way." Cherry bomb said. Nick, henry and cherry bomb head on to the hazbin hotel. To regroup, and talk everything that transpired  in ozzie's.