Bad news from the cherubs

He couldn't believe there's a cherub on his bed, sleeping. Only this time, this cherub is a bee. 

Adam wondered why the cherub came to his room, could there be something that needed to be discussed

Adam wondered why the cherub came to his room, could there be something that needed to be discussed. Well he has to wake it up to get his answer, adam poked the cherub's head to wake it up. 

"Excuse me." Adam tried poking it trying to wake it up. "Hey, wake up." Adam tried again. After another poke on the head, the cherub started to move. The cherub opened its eyes revealing the similar adorable eyes like the ones adam knew that had those cute eyes. When the cherub's eyes fully opened, and see who was the source of the voice, she sees adam before her. Giving her a surprise attack. "Oh my goodness, adam you have returned." She said as she got up and started to use her wings to float. "I been waiting for you adam, now that your here." "There's someone who wishes to speak with you." She said. "Really?" "Who needed to speak with me?" Adam wondered. "Your about to get your answer." The cherub summoned her horn instrument and plays it making the sounds of a sacred tune. Not long after that, 3 seconds later. The portal opened, making a brief flash of light for a second. Making adam blocking the light with his right arm due to a bright light. Then he put his arm down after the bright light happened, seeing a portal that looked like it has clouds around it. Someone from the portal emerged, turns out its another cherub. 

Now this one is a fawn? Adam would start to question if its a deer, or a fawn? But he decides to forget it, more questions would just overwhelm him

Now this one is a fawn? Adam would start to question if its a deer, or a fawn? But he decides to forget it, more questions would just overwhelm him. But adam did want to know why is the fawn that came from the portal need to talk with him? 

"Adam, your back." She said and grabbed adam. Giving him a hug. "And I guess you heard of me huh? Adam said. "Of course." "Ever since then, me and the cherubs watched you grow up." "Seeing you now got adopted into a nice foster family." "And it was thanks to our best ones we sent to rescue you." She said. "You mean collin, keenie, and cletus?" Adam said. "Yeah them, you know them really well." She said. "Yep, and collin is my guardian angel." Adam said. "Yeah, was a guardian angel." Adam heard the word was. "Wait, what do you mean?" Adam asked. Both cherubs looked at each other. "Deerie you tell him." She said. "Adam, about collin and the others." "I'm afraid I have bad news, that's the real reason why im here." Deerie said. "What, did something happen to them?" Adam begin to worry. "No their ok, let me tell you." "Collin's title of being a guardian angel has been revoked, and is exiled from heaven." "Same goes with cletus, and keenie." Deerie said. 

"Exiled?" "As in, their fired?" Adam said. "Yeah." "I'm sorry Adam." Deerie said. "Hold on, what did they do to get kicked out?" Adam questioned. "They...killed a human." Deerie said. Adam is shocked from hearing that, he stayed silent while thinking whether to believe this or not. the cherub name honey sees the look on his eyes, and tries to comfort him. 

"I know it hurts adam, it really does." "Truth can hurt." "Even to humans." "I'm afraid its the truth." "Its really hard to swallow I know." "Adam, you just have to-" Honey gets cut off. 
"I don't want to believe this." "Collin would never do this, he watched over me to protect me." "So that I wouldn't get hurt, I refuse to believe it." "But I don't know, I don't know what to believe." Adam said. "Adam, you can choose to believe it or not, its your choice to make alone." "Its ok if you do, you just want to see the truth for yourself someday right?" Deerie said. "Yeah, I want to see it to believe it." "Maybe someday if I eventually see Collin." "And talk to him about it." Adam said. "Sure, you can try that." "But I must warn you, be careful." "Once you do see Collin again, he might be a changed cherub." Honey said. "I hope not, but thanks for the advice." Adam said. "Your welcome, we do help humans after all." Deerie said. 

"Right now, its time to meet your new guardian angel." Deerie announced. "So who's my guardian angel now?" Adam asked. "Me, my name is honey." "A pleasure." Honey held out her hand. Adam shook her hand. "Oh your name is actually honey?" Adam said. "That's right, deerie did say my name in front of you." Honey said. Adam was about to ask a question, but doesn't want to waste the time to ask. "Now that we're acquainted, and got the bad news outta the way." "I'm afraid we may have to leave right away." Honey said. "Yeahhhh, sorry." "Yeah." Deerie said. "Um, ok." "I guess you got work to do right?" Adam said. "Yeah." "We do, yeahhhh." Deerie said. "Do you always say it like that?" Adam asked. "Yeahhhh, yeah." Deerie replied. "Ill take that as a yes." Adam said. "Well, better be off." "Yeahhh, bye adam." Deerie formed a portal, and entered. "Just think, and decide yourself ok?" Honey said. "Ok, I just need time to process with my thoughts." Adam said. Honey nods her head and enters the portal. Closing in front of adam. The portal has disappeared. 

Adam sat and lay down on his bed, looking at the celling. Questioning his thoughts. Wondering where Collin is. "Collin, if your out there." "What did you do?" 

College night time 

Two college kids in their dorms, Henry, and cody. Just having their normal ordinary night after some classes they done. Henry is on his bed from the top bunk, relaxing on his phone. Scrolling through the internet for anything to see what's up? Nothing so far. Cody is also chilling while using his laptop on the bed from the bottom bunk. Cody is looking for anything interesting, any interesting news or an article. Ever since the monster fish attack on spring break, cody wanted to find any strange things that has been going on throughout the month. Cody eventually found an article that caught his eye. 

"Well shoot, the fight goes on." Cody said. "What do you mean?" Henry said. "Two gangs still fighting for the turf." Cody said. "Shadow lurker, and the venom snakes right?" Henry guessed. "Yep those guys." "They say the turf battle goes on the other side of this place." "Some got in trouble by the police." Cody said. "You think our next door neighbor nick is ok?" "I mean he is part of that shadow lurker." Henry said. "I hope so, the chaos is already crazy enough out there." I hope it ends eventually." Cody said. "Good thing their far enough to make sure no one gets harmed." Then there was a knock on the door, Cody made sure to stand guard and listen who it might be, they thought it could be one of the gangs. 

"Guys, its me nick." To henry and Cody's relief. It was nick's voice from the door. Cody went to open the door, seeing nick standing there with a worried look on his face. 

"Bro, what's with the look on your face?" "Anything ok dude?" Cody asked. "No." "Cody, henry." "You need to come with me." "Where's Chris, and amber?" Nick said while worried. "Their out, having a date." Henry answered. "Where?" Nick asked. "At the mall, why?" Cody said. "Shit!" "We need to go now." Nick said. "What's the hurry, we're not getting dragged in this crossfire are we?" Cody said. "Nick, what's wrong?" "If the battle has to do with the mall, this isn't a good place, there's people ya know." Henry said. "And cops." "Don't forget the law." Cody added. "Its not that." I found out from one of my members told me, the venom snakes plans to take the fight to the mall, tonight at ten." 

Henry, and cody both share the very worried look. "At the mall, at ten?" "That's closing time." Henry said. "Why the mall?" "I don't get it?" Cody said. "From what they told me, they want to use the mall, in order to unleash their secret weapon." Nick said. "Do you know what it is?" Henry asked. "Yes, and its bad." "They would go as far, to summon the demon to turn the tide." Nick said. Henry and cody eyes widen in shock. "No way, are they serious?" Cody said. "They are really desperate to win aren't they?" Henry said. "They are, and I'm afraid Chris and amber will be in danger if we don't do something.." Nick said. "Uh, are you sure your gang buddy won't mind seeing us?" Cody said. "Its all good, I told them to come get ya about what's going on, Especially when a friend of ours is gonna get caught in the warzone." Nick said. "If were gonna help get chris and amber, how are we gonna deal with the demon their gonna call forth, who knows how much of a threat it would be?" Henry said. "Don't worry, our gang also, has a plan." Nick said. "What?" Cody wondered. "Just follow me." Nick said. "Well cody, what do you think?" Henry said. "Well, if some supernatural is going to happen." "I'm in." Cody said. "Then come on, let's waste no time." Nick said. 

At the mall 

Its now closing time for the mall, everyone was leaving. While some stayed, for a reason. Within the back room of the mall, the gang called: snake venom finished forming the pentagram star, got some skull with candles, and finally the offerings. The snake, a gear, skateboard, and eggs? 

"I got what we need to call this certain demon." "Excellent." "Now let's begin." 

Meanwhile

Henry cody, and nick got out from the entrance of college to hurry to where nick's gang is at. 
"How far are we to whatever the hideout is?" Cody asked. "Not far, we can hurry before its-" Before nick could finish a red glow can be seen from distance of the mall. "Too late." Nick finished. "The red light, did they do it?" Henry said. "Yep, the summoning ritual is complete." Nick said. 

Far at the foster home, Adam sees the red glow from his window. And immediately recognizes the red glow, and remembers that red glow anywhere. Like he remembered from seven years ago. 

"That glow... it can't be." "Its like how I remembered seeing it when I was 9." "I wonder if this nergal guy is here?" "I got to know." Adam exited his room, went downstairs, and left the house. Violet from her room, saw adam in a rush of speed, wondered what is making adam rush out of the room like that? 

Somewhere in hell 

"So the humans decided to summon to the likes of I?" "I don't know what they want with me, but if my ssssservices require to cause destruction and chaos." "Then I am just the demon for the job."  "Come fellow minions, its time we take our destruction to the mortal realm." The demon said as he makes a villainous smile showing red glowing eyes, and multiple eyes in the shadows.