Robo fizz's last laugh

Adam stared at fizzarolli in fear, and slowly got up while fizzarolli watched his movements. Just in case if adam would dare try to run from him, he would chase him down. Luckily he didn't. Both of them just looked at each other. Wondering to themselves who would make the first move, who would be the first to talk when they just met face to face, eye to eye from the mirror. 

"Your not made from a human being, aren't you?" "Your from hell, like most of them." Adam concluded his answer. "You sure are right kiddo." "I am from h-hell." "And yes." "The place I was from." "Loo loo land." "Its r-real." "Only in hell." "Who knew I was given the honor of meeting the survivor of the orphanage?" "And I'm sure the real me." "Would love to meet ya." Fizzarolli said.
"Alright, what do you want with me?" Adam asked "Why to meet you in person." "And taking you with me." "Like it or not." "Your coming w-with me." Fizzarolli said. 

"No way, I been to hell enough already." "I'm not going back down there." Adam protested. "Too bad little boy." "Orders are orders." "You have no other choice." Fizzarolli uses his robotic arms to break the mirror in front of him. Adam raises his arm to shield himself from some shards of glass. Fizzarolli walks closer to adam while noted the scar he saw on his left arm. Adam backs away from the robot jester. "Nice scar adam." "Looks like your the right person to find here." "I'm sure you can survive another day in hell." "Or even come to loo loo land." "You would have a great time there." The jester was about to make his move to capture adam, then his sensor made some noise. Someone else is here in this room. 

"I see we have more kiddies to play, and an old buddy from hell." "Still trying hard to be funny blitz?" Fizzarolli said. "Dammit!" "I was about to make a badass entrance." Blitzo reveals himself behind adam, who is dressed up like a mafia. "You know what, fuck it." Blitzo gets his flintlock pistol and shoots him. Fizzarolli's head spins, and turns out he caught it with his sharp teeth, and spits it out. "Oh blitz, blitz." "Still sloppy, and not learned from last time."  Fizzarolli taunted blitzo. 

"You know each other huh?" Adam wondered. "Look, its a long story." "And I rather not talk about it." "But yeah we had a bit of a history." Blitzo said. "So what are you doing here on earth?" Fizzarolli asked. "Found out you were M.I.A." "When I asked around." "I knew this was the only place where you could be." "So why is a bitch like you want with adam?" Blitzo asked.
"Why my boss wants to meet him." Fizzarolli answered. "The guy running the ring of lust?" "Sorry but he's too young and beautiful to go to this place." "And like he would wanna go to that loo loo land." "So how about you tell your boss that he's not available right now?" Blitzo said. 

"No can do blitz." "Orders, are orders." Fizzarolli extends his arms, grabs blitzo, and throws him aside. Breaking two rows of mirrors. Not far away, violet and jimmy hears this. Jimmy runs to try to find violet and adam. While violet does the same, trying to hurry. "Now adam, be a good boy and come with me." "We don't want to disappoint him now do we?" Fizzarolli said as he is about to pounce on adam. Adam analyzed the situation he's in right now. 

He find some shards of glass on the ground, and he try to run to the left. Filled with more mirrors. Without any time to lose before he gets captured, he grabs one sharp shard of glass and makes a run for it. "You can run little adam, but you can't hide." Fizzarolli makes a laugh. And starts to chase him down. 

Violet finds the imp she knows she dislike. And checks to see how hurt he is. "What the hell are you doing here?" Violet asked. Blitzo gets up, and answers. "Making sure that sellout jester doesn't do anything here to hurt my business and the company." "Now he's hunting adam down now." Blitzo said. "I knew something about him scares me." "Epically that scary smile of his." Violet said. Jimmy sees violet and blitzo. And walks right to them. "Guys, where's adam?" Jimmy asked. "About to go to hell if we hurry the fuck up." Blitzo sprints off. Violet and jimmy look at each other for a seconded and runs off behind blitzo. 

Adam kept running like his life depends on it, knowing fizzarolli is not too far behind. He kept running while trying his best to avoid his extended robot arms of his. He tried his best to dodge, wishing he would have some action movie skills. But of course he doesn't, so he would have to learn with experience, even if his skills is novice kind but he would have to make bets use of his experience when he was in hell. And adam doesn't wanna go back yet again. The chase then comes to halt as fizzarolli rolls over past adam, and stops in front. Adam stops in his tracks. 

"I never had this much fun in awhile, especially when I'm chasing a human like you." "So what do ya say adam?" "Are you re-ready to come back to hell?" Adam stood silent. "Not thrilled eh?" "Well tough luck, your going, even if it means if I had to f-f-force you." Fizzarolli tries to grab adam, but adam stabs his hand with a shard glass he picked up. Fizzarolli reels his arm back to him, and checks on the damage. His hand now has a hole, with some sign of static. "Quite a fighter ain't ya?" "But not a good one, am I right?" Fizzarolli smirks. 

As much as he hates to admit it but he's right, adam can fight. But not a really good one. He only does what he only knows how to survive. "That won't be enough o save ya now."  Fizzarolli slaps the shard of glass out of his hand, and pounces on him. And starts to wrap around him like a snake squeezing him. And throws him to the mirror. Adam's back endured the hit on the mirror, and lands on the ground. With little stamina he has left. 

Adam tries to get up, but couldn't fully because of the damage he had taken. Fizzarolli  is walking towards adam, about make his capture. Then adam shoved the jack o lantern hat he won from the water squirting into his mouth, and ran with all the energy he has left while holding his right arm. But it wasn't enough to stop him, and was grabbed from the leg.
Fizzarolli spits out the hat and grins. He lifted adam, and slam him to the ground. "You can't outrun or outsmart me boy." "No matter what kind of tricks you pull from your sleeve." "And from the looks of it." "Your out of ideas." Fizzarolli laughs at adam. 

Adam knew it was hopeless, he tried everything to get away. Until he sees something that stabs that robot through his chest. Adam look to the direction where the blade was. And sees violet with a hellish looking machete. Jimmy and blitzo are also here as well. "Got to admit, hell sure has cool weapons." Violet said. "Yeah I know right?" Blitzo said.  Fizzarolli swatted the three away, pushing them back. And he takes the machete out of his chest. He drops it on the ground. and walks to violet, jimmy, and blitzo direction. 

"Oh joy, more kiddies to play with." "You like clowns, little girl?" Fizzarolli asked violet. "Fuck you, I hat them, and scared as heck." Violet answered. "Scared eh?" "Allow me to bring y-y-your fears." "To life in front your eyes." Fizzarolli Makes a demonic face. Jimmy was about to stop him, but kicks him. "Wait your turn kiddo." Bltizo tries to do the same by using a knife. But punches him out of the way. "That goes for you blitzo." Then he grabs violet with his both hands. Violet couldn't get free from his grasp due to his strong robotic arms. 

"I wonder if my boss would love a mortal head." "Let's see how much you bleed. Fizzarolli Begins to open his maw, then suddenly his head got chopped off, and hits the ground. Violet is surprised by this. They turn to see it was adam who cut fizzarolli's robot head. Holding the machete. Jimmy help violet to get out of his grasp. "See, I told you to go for the head." Blitzo said. Violet steps on blitzo's foot, being irritated of him bragging. "Ow, shit." Blitzo grabs his foot to ease the pain. "You ok adam?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah, just a little hurt." Adam replied. 

"Good, can I have my weapon back?" Blitzo puts his hand out. Adam gave the machete back to blitzo. Then they hear the jester chuckle. They turn to see his head is still alive and active. "Well adam, I see that you developed pretty much since the purge." "But I still see the helpless little boy in ya." "You put on quite a show for me." "But I know that's not gonna stop you from going back down to hell." Fizzarolli said. Then the ceiling broke open to see a winged imp. Coming down and pick up his body and his head. The three backed up away from him. 

"Enjoy your time at home kids." "Sooner or later, you and your mortal siblings. Will come back one way another." "And I have a feeling you will meet the real me." "In demon flesh and blood."
"Well got to run back to the factory." "We will meet again." Fizzarolli laughs. Giving them, the last laugh.  The winged imp takes off from above the building. "Now that he's gone, maybe then I can get back to the business." "Let's get the fuck out of here before we get in trouble." Blitzo said. 

Adam, jimmy, violet, and blitzo got out of the house of mirrors to avoid getting caught in the scene. And they did in time. Then they see the two figures in cat costumes. They recognize its mille and moxxie. "Hey B, how did it go?" Mille asked. "The toy clown is gone." "However, we have another problem." "He was here for adam." Blitzo said. "Are you suggesting that their out to get adam sir?" Moxxie wondered. "Seems like it mox." "Not just adam, but maybe jimbo and violet also." "Not sure if they are, but you'll never know." Blitzo said. 

"Is nergal behind this?" Mille asked. "Could be." "Ether they were paid by nergal." "Or these sickos in the lust ring wants to greet adam." Blitzo said. "Why am I suddenly having a bad feeling about this?" Violet said to herself. "We better get going before one of them notices us." "Almost forgot, here Jim." Blitzo gives jimmy the card. "So is there any advice I need to know, so that we're being careful?" Adam asked. "Yeah, make sure no one knows where you live." Blitzo said.
Take care you three." Millie said, and leaves with the two imps. 

"There you three are?" They turn to see drew and diane. "You kids almost got us worried." Drew said. "Yeah, things got rowdy when those freaks did something supernatural." But we know it was an act." Diane said. "Come on kids, its getting late." They all went to the car, and drove all the way back to the foster home. While in the car, the three each share a worried look on their faces. "Well, I guess things gotten difficult." Jimmy said. "We might as well enjoy whatever time we have, cause everything we know is gonna change." "I guess your right, ever since the beginning." "I always knew I can't ignore everything, or pretend that never happened." "Cause what we went through, was real." "Too real." "That means, its time I face the fact." "Trouble will find me." "And you know what?" "I no longer care." "This time ill be ready for it." Adam said. 

"Same here." Jimmy said. "You said it." Violet said. Jimmy examines the card given by blitzo, and discovers its a number, phone number. "Did he just gave me his number?" Then he notices the little arrow pointing down, and turns it over. And to his surprise. The back of the card says: Loonie's number. "Unbelievable, loona got blitzo to give me the card that has her number?" Jimmy said trying to process the shocking surprise he discovered. "Seems like it." Violet said.
"Congratulations jimmy." Adam gives a thumbs up to jimmy. While jimmy is still trying to process.    

Somewhere in hell 

"So, this is the boy adam eh?" "He fought good for a mortal." "Oh yes, my double tried to capture him." "And as you see the result." "He almost had him if not for the interference."
"Should we send in more?" "That won't be necessary." "We can't get too much attention on earth." "Otherwise things get messy if they know what's up?" "So how do we get him down there?" "Its not us who would get him down here." "It would require some persuading." "Like her." He pointed a demon in the shadows. "Yes her." 

"I'm sure you know who he is, and probably want to meet him like we are." "But your one of the few who know the secret of going on surface." "I have a job for you." "Verosika." 

Verosika comes out of the shadows. "I'm all ears." Verosika takes her round shades off. 

Author's note: So my fanfic has reached the ten thousand milestone, and it was all because of you guys. For that, I thank you. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this throughout the months. And the feedback is always welcome. If there's any error I need to fix, or improving. Let me know, and ill try my best to fix something. Finally I have an announcement, I will be doing a fanfic of zoophobia next. Will I still continue this story? 

Of course, there's still more to come for this. The plot for zoophobia is still in the works, and if I found an idea. Ill get it started. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and thank you guys for the support.