Spooky fun at the amusement park

Its the month of October, and everyone is excited for their favorite holiday. Halloween. Drew and diane are in the car with adam, violet, and jimmy. Driving past the sign that says the amusement park, but on the billboard. It reads: Come on down everyone, and get let's get spooky this year as we feature some well dressed freaks that makes them too real. 

Drew parked his car in the parking lot, and they each got out of the vehicle. "You kids ready to have fun?" Drew said. "And get scared?" Diane added. "Hell yeah!" Violet said. "You bet." Jimmy said. "I'm always ready." Adam said. "Violet, language." Diane said to violet. "Hey, I get excited for Halloween." "I had to let it out." Violet said. "Well anyway, you kids go have fun." "Me and diane are gonna go do the same." Drew said. "Don't get carried away now, bye." Drew and diane left ahead of them into the park. "Well guys, let's go crazy." Violet said. The three entered the amusement park. 

The amusement park is filled with Halloween themes. Cobwebs on some buildings. Cloths to look like ghost with faces, and even some people dressed up as ghost for the night. Adam, violet and jimmy looked around to see if theirs anything fun they wanna do? First thing they did was going to the counter where the bottles and the balls are. The balls on the bottles are pumpkins, while the skeleton head is the ball to throw. Jimmy decide to give it a go. 

"Don't miss, dingus." Violet said. "Were you saying that just to jinx me on purpose?" Jimmy asked. "Yes, yes I am." Violet answered. Jimmy grabbed the ball, aimed it, and throw one. He aimed for the middle, and all three collapsed. He threw for the seconded one, and got the same results like last time. The bottles collapsed. And finally the last throw. Same outcome. Jimmy looked around for a prize he can pick. He chose a Skeleton plush. 

"You were saying, miss duchess of darkness?" Jimmy said in a cocky voice. "Showoff." Violet replied in defeat. They continued their tour to find more games to play. Adam went to the water squirt to shoot the ghost with a water gun. And got a cool jack o lantern hat. Violet played the test your strength game. And lifted her hammer. Managed to get to the bell that dinged. She won her a black cat plush. They continued to play, and rode on some rides. 

Such as the roller coaster, the slingshot which freaked jimmy out. And their fun goes on and on. As for drew and diane? Their on a Ferris wheel, and it moves a little slow. They see the kids down there, having a great time. "Looks like the kids are having fun." Diane said. "Yep, and so are we." Drew eyebrows moved in a flirty way. "So it has, but we do hugs and kisses only." "We're in a public place." Diane said. "That's fair." Drew said. 

Adam, violet, and jimmy are having a blast. Then violet sees something that caught her eye, and its something she was hoping for. "Guys let's go in here." Violet said. Adam and jimmy looked at the sign that says: Meet the demons, the dwellers of hell. 

Featuring fizzarolli, the robotic jester and his scary looking animatronic fiends

Featuring fizzarolli, the robotic jester and his scary looking animatronic fiends. Along with the other demons with their circus act. "Oh yeah, I saw the poster two days ago." "It had something to do with this jester." Adam said. "Wow, the color pattern almost made me think of Beetlejuice." Violet said. "Did you know about those five nights at freddy's  wannabe animatronics?" Jim asked. "Nope, the poster never mentioned anything like that." "I guess it was a surprise." Adam said. 

"It surprised me." "Come on, let's go see how realistic they are?" Violet goes into the tent. Adam goes in next. While jimmy examined the poster. "Hmm, if it looks so real." "Maybe these guys could be from hell." Jimmy pondered for a sec. "Probably not, I hope not." Jimmy concluded, and headed inside to join adam, and violet. 

Jimmy found both of them, and sat next to violet. And waited for the show to begin. After about five minutes, the announcer started talking. "Ladies and gentleman." "Ghost and goblins." "Welcome to the show." "I hope your not too scared." "Cause here comes the freaks." "First up we got an imp who has a great experience with circus acts before." A female imp appears from the tent's curtains.