Samurai and snakes

At M&M's apartment. Jimmy gets himself dressed to be ready to get in blitz's van. Jim was told that they are now ready to get the kids home. Or so they thought. Millie goes to tell jimmy they are ready to go. While escorting jim out of their apartment. 

"Ready?" Millie asked jim. "Yes I am. I can't wait to get back to earth. I haven't even played elden for who knows how long?" Jim said. Giving mille a confused look. "Huh?" Millie said. Jim could tell millie is confused on what he said. "Not sure if you know what a video game is? But Ill tell ya later." Jim is walking out, but millie stops him for a second. 

"Slow down. Let's not rush your body just yet. Let me walk you ok?" Millie said. "Well, ok." Jim didn't want some help since he felt confident he was healed. But the sooner he heals the better. So he just let millie help. While being extra careful of his injury from that incident.

While blitz is waiting outside, he gets a call. He looks at the id and knows too well its stolas. Blitz answers it. "Hey, all good to go?" Blitzo asked. "All ready. But-" Stolas gets interrupted. "Good, how's the kid doing?" Blitzo added. That question make stolas silent. Blitzo makes a worried look. Realizing that silence means bad news. "Please tell me that silence isn't what I think its about to be?" Blitzo said with a concerning look. 

"I'm afraid it is blitz." Stolas said nervously. "Something bad didn't happen did it?" Blitzo asked. "Want good news? Or bad news?" Stolas asked. "Let's start with good before I lose it, after hearing something bad." Blitzo said. "The good news is, nothing bad happened to adam.            He is doing ok." Stolas said. "That's good. So what's the bad news?" Blitzo asked. 

Stolas breathes in, and out. And gives him the bad news. "Adam is taken." Stolas said. Blitz's eyes went wide. But not sure if he wanted to know who, but he proceeds to ask him anyway. "And who that might be?" It wasn't the higher ups that came over and took adam wasn't it?" Blitzo assumes. "No." Stolas replies. "Phew." Blitzo wipes his head with his hand. "It was stella." 

And that answer was enough to make blitzo freeze in terror.

Moxxie in the backseat sees blitz is frozen, not even moving. "Uh, sir?" Moxxie asked. Millie and jimmy came out from the apartment. The two sees blitz, frozen like a statue. The two make their way over to see what was wrong with him? "Sir? You ok?" Moxxie asked again. "Blitz? Blitzy?    Are you there?" Stolas asked. 

"Blitzo? What's going on?" Millie asked him. Blitzo finally moves, and tries his best to find a proper way to make a word. "Hey uh, hold that thought for a second. Hey, why don't we get to my place, and HURRY THE FUCK UP to the hotel! While I call stolas back for more details I need to know. Because I got the news your not gonna like to hear." Blitzo said. 

It was obvious that they could see he does has some bad news. And jimmy has a bad feeling it may had something to do with adam. Considering everything that has been happening. Has something to do with adam. So jimmy went and asked him. "How bad are we talking about?" Jimmy asked. "Get in, and ill tell you." Blitz gestures them to the door. 

Millie got in first, and jimmy went in next. Jim closed the van, and blitz turned the engines on. And drives off to the road. 

Hazbin hotel 

Nick is in his hotel room, patching himself up. With nifty and charlie's assistance. Everyone else at the hotel were gathered at his hotel room after nick revealing himself to be a Yakuza. 

"So all this time, your a yakuza?" Angel asked. "Yep, I always knew It was a matter of time before Showing who I truly am." Nick said. "I don't understand. Why did you keep this hidden?          From me, and our friends?" Henry demanded the answer. "If I revealed the truth about myself on earth. My enemies will hunt me down. You, and the others will be dragged into the war where you won't be safe from anything. Not even from them." Nick explained. 

"Do tell. Who are you guys fighting anyway?" Angel eagerly asked. "The very enemies that summoned that snake." Nick answered. 

Henry gasped, thinking back at the mall. Showing images of the gang attacking the mall, and that snake demon. Henry knows who he's talking about. "That can't be. You don't mean?"  Henry was about to answer. "Venom snakes." Nick finished. 

"How long you guys have been fighting?" Vaggie asked. "Years. Three years." Nick said.

Flashback 

The sequence shows nick, from three years ago. Fighting some rival gang members. "We were once called the samurai. We been fighting for three years. One by one. We were able to beat them to the punch." Nick uppercuts one gang. Nick high kicks another. Nick throws another on the pile of boxes. Nick and his members kept fighting against their rivals. Fighting with their fits, wits, and even some weapons. Such as the knuckle brass, and nun chucks. 

"Our battle was intense, but we managed to win. Until, tragedy struck. The scene cuts to the tall building on a rainy night. I was on my way to give my boss the money I owed him. But I heard something. I heard a blade. And then. A loud scream in pain was heard. A scream."

"I knew that scream. It was my boss. Nick hurried to his big office. By the time I got there."      Nick sees something horrifying. A body on the ground. I was too late. Nick sees someone in complete darkness. But manages to get away before nick could give chase. The murderer fled before I could start chasing him. I wanted to help him. His boss puts his hand on his arm. But he won't let me. I think he knows its already too late for him." 

"But he did say something in his last breath." Nick's boss speaks in his dying breath. "The snakes. The snakes took the sword. The symbol of our name... Stop them. But take heed. What you will face, will be your greatest enemy. They will relocate to spread chaos and poisonous corruption. Leave your title behind. But never forget who you are.. You, are a samurai. Do the right, never the wrong."

"Never, forget..." The boss collapse. "After his speech. He died before me. I see that the katana is gone. So now I know whoever has it, killed the boss." Nick said. "So what did you decide?" Charlie asked. "I would find whoever killed my boss. However, the first thing I did. Was to hide my identity. Since the samurai is a bigger target."  

 "Then I decided to take an airport to usa. Where I would attend college, and meet my new friends. And finally, I joined the gang called shadow lurkers. I made the rank to be their captain. Of course my friends would later know I was with them. Henry and cody were the first to know." Nick said. "Of course chris and amber were the last ones." Henry added. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Though they haven't given thought about it yet." Nick said. "So what would you do if you find the one who killed your boss? I'm sure we would wanna know?" Cherry bomb asked which earned everyone a curious look. "That's something I won't go into detail. But it won't involve spilling blood. That's all I can say." Nick said. 

"Oh man. I was on the edge of my seat. But damn, that story gave me goosebumps." Angel said. "Wow, I think I may have new ideas for my writing." Nifty said. "What?" Nick asked. "Oh nothing, just talking to myself." Nifty replied. "Ok then." Nick said, feeling the creepy vibe from nifty. Charlie's phone begins to ring. She sees the id belongs to one of the I.M.P. 

Charlie answers it. "Are you on your way blitzo?" Charlie asked. "Sure are. I just need to pick up violet. But uh, you may wanna get ready for a surprise at your doorstep." Blitzo nervously said. 

"Surprise? Charlie senses something is wrong. Wait what do you mean by-" Blitzo already hung up on her. And looks back at the road. He sees violet and loona outside waiting. Mrs. mayberry is also out. About to part ways with violet. 

"Your gonna be alright Mrs.mayberry?" Violet asked. "I been there longer then you. I can handle myself." Mrs. mayberry said. "That's what I wanna hear. You stay safe." Violet hugs mayberry. Mayberry hugs her back. "Same to you, and good luck." Mrs. mayberry waves goodbye to her. Violet waves back. Then blitzo pulled up beside them. 

"Girls get in, we better go." Blitz said it real fast. Violet and loona are wondering what's with that guy? He said it fast enough where they know little of what he said. "Uh, come again?" Loona said. The window from the passenger side rowed down. "Violet, loona. We have a situation."  Jim said. Violet could feel something is about to go down. "What kind of situation?" Violet wondered. "And we can guess its bad, isn't it?" Loona added. 

Back at the hotel, alastor calls them from the lobby. "Charlie, all of you. There's an important guest that wants to see you." Alastor called. Charlie gestures henry and nick to wait right there. And went to the lobby. Vaggie, and angel follows her. 

The three goes downstairs to the lobby level. They see husk, shivering. While holding on to the bar table. "Hey husk? What got you spooked?" Angel asked. Husk points. Angel looks to the direction husk points, and turns pale. Charlie, and vaggie turn their heads to that same direction. And froze at someone. 

To the tallest avian demon before him

"This royal majesty likes to have an audience with you." Alastor said. 

"Indeed I do. Charlotte, there's something we need to discuss." He was about to sit before bumping into something on the ceiling. "Oh clumsy me." He said. 

Charlie and vaggie locked eyes at each other in a worried way.