Demon sightings

I went to Jim's room to see if its really true about demons spotted on earth. The moment I looked at Jim's computer. Sure enough, it looked true. I read the article that says: Demons sighted during the news. I read each paragraph on the article with the video attached to it, and I couldn't even find any words to speak. Or even trying to come up the first thing I'm gonna say. Violet over there was shocked, but also excited that the demons might actually be real. 

"You told me you got attacked by demons, and one of them are the imps. Do one of those three ring a bell?" Violet asked Adam. Oh yeah, I apparently told Violet about the one part of my story about what happened. And the demon attack was one of it. I never wanted to them that cause they will think I'm crazy, or scared them like I said before. But violet could tell I was hiding the whole part of the story. Violet one time came and wanted to know what really happened. I didn't want to, but she told me she wouldn't care if its very hard to believe. She really wanted to know, she ain't leaving until she gets her answer, there was no way out of this.

 So I told her about it, and her reaction was not what I expected. She went nuts after I told her that. Turns out she's one of those people that believed their real. But coming here now seeing that article about the demons spotted on earth, was exciting for violet. But very concerned to me. "Those are the imps. But none of the three were there." Adam told violet and Jim. "This has to be some sort of prank. The portal has to be CG." Jim still unconceived. "Really? Would any of them, or the news crew be using any special effects? This doesn't look like a joke." Violet said. 

"Are you sure?" Jim said. "Trust me, I am." Violet replied. "As much as I don't want to believe this, but I think it looks too real." Adam said.  "So when did this happen?" Violet asked Jim. "About 3 months ago." Jim said. "Wait what?" Adam said in a surprising tone. "Yep, but that's not the only thing that happened. Look at those." Jim showed the other articles, and they look worse. More article news of more body count from unknown death. "Crap, this looks worse.      Do you think its got to do with those three imps from the news?" Adam asked.

 "Could be a possibility." Violet said. "Alley critter attacks. Bro, don't they ever get pest control to take care of the problem?" Jim said. "Oh yeah I heard about that one. I heard its gotten worse. Then there's this other news about dork upside down or something." Adam mentions. "Honestly I just don't know ether." Violet said. Then the foster family called. "Hey kids, come on down for a moment." Drew said. "Come one, let's see what's up?" Adam gestures them to follow. They all went downstairs to the living room, and sat down on the couch. 

"Now we all want to let you three know that we're gonna be gone out to the store." Drew announced. "But we didn't want to leave you all bored if there's none to do. So we arranged you all go to spring break beach." Diana said. "And Henry will be coming to take you guys to spring break." Drew said. "Henry will also be bringing his friends." Diana added. "Wasn't he in college?" Jim said. "They are, but I heard their on vacation. We heard their going to spring break, so we planned for him to take all you three." Diane said. "I could use a getaway, what do you think Adam?" Violet asked Adam.

A beach huh? Well, anything about demon related to get off my mind. "Sounds fun." Adam answered. "Then its all settled. Don't forget some swimwear, towels, and sunscreen." Diane tells them. "And most importantly. Have fun." Drew added. 
"We'll be off now, bye kids." Drew said. "Be good." Diane added. So the two got out to the car, and drove off to the store. 

Three hours passed, and the kids went to do their routine. Jim is on the computer playing some Dark souls 3. While Violet is in her room reading a book that's contains the lore behind the demons. Adam is on a bed, chilling. Just trying to think positive and not think about the past. 
Then there's a knock on the door. Adam went down stairs to answer the door. Its henry, the college student, and the oldest of the foster family. 

"Grab the foster siblings, we're going to spring break." He told Adam. "Guys, henry's here." Adam called. Jim, and violet heard Adam. Both grabbed their things that contain swimsuit, sunscreen, snacks some snacks, their stuff, and went rushing down the stairs. "I better get my stuff." Adam went up the stairs passing by Jim, and violet. Adam got his stuff, and came back downs stairs.
"Good to go guys?" He asked them.

 "Yep." Jim said. "Then let's get going. Their waiting for us."
Henry pointed to his friends at their car. They all got in the van driven by one of henry's friend, and drove off to spring break. 

Somewhere in hell

Within the withered building in imp town, was a human silhouette. Pondering, and pacing back and forth. Then he was soon visited by one of the imps that he hired. "Hey boss, we got it." The random imp announced "The human kid?" The figure assumes "No, the solution." "Oh yes yes, we saw this video." The Imps said.

"What video?" He said. "Its a video about the imps doing their business of going to the mortal world and kill." The imp said. "What?" He turned, with his eye a little wide. sounding like he's surprised on what he heard. "Its true, some imp started a business of being assassins." "If the price is right." The Imps said. "But that's impossible. How was the imp getting access to the human world? Their low class." He said. "Perhaps if we show you you might get an answer." The other imp said. "Oh alright, play the video." He said while sighing in disbelief. 

(This video.) 

When the video finished, he couldn't believe those two imps have found an answer to his problems indeed. "Where did he get that book?" He demanded an answer. "We don't know, all we know is he has the book that gives him access to the living world and goes making money doing the job." The imp said.

 "Is he somewhere in imp town?" He asked. "As a matter in fact yes." 
"Well he is an imp like us." "So of course he is." The other imp answered. "Ok, where is he now?" He asked. "He's on a street, I heard its fifty percent off for the spring break victims." The imp said. "He's about to go to the living world?" He wondered. "In a moment, yes." The imp replied.

 "Show me where he is? He commanded one imp. You stay here, I also got an assignment for you. Once they get back. I want you to be my scout. 
Gather some info on who or what gave him the book? Got it?" He commanded the other imp. 
"Of course, Ill proceed when they return." The other imp said. 

"All right, its time I meet this founder of IMP." He gets up, and goes out with the imp to guide him to the founder of IMP name Blitzo.  While the other imp stays behind to await Blitzo's return to engage the recon mission.