Ozzie's part 1: Setting the stage

Adam lies down on the rooftop of the house, and watches the sun set. Then he looks up at the sky, being lost in his own thoughts. And 5 seconds later, his bad memories start to play out. 

Hearing the sounds of demons, the flames he hears as he runs for his life. Remembering the one part where he gets injured by the imps, one in the leg, and one on his arms. He placed his hands on his left leg, where the scar was, and grips on it. He takes a look at his left arm, and he could see the blood that was flowing from seven years ago. He formed a fist thinking about it. 

Flashback

Then his memories played out that elder, who he disliked because of how abusive he is. The one time where he left adam's room, with a cold hearted words.

"Just know this boy, when your alone in this building." "You will never find love, only loneliness." "But don't fret, it won't last." "Someday, it all end." "And maybe then ill help you with that." Adam turns to him with a sad look on his face. "Don't ask how?" "You'll get your answer." And he closes the door behind him. 

End of flashback 

Adam still kept a grip on his left leg, eventually he lets go of his leg. He looks down, wondering to himself, and starts talking to himself. "I wonder if you and nergal are the same person." "Are you really him nergal?" "Because I'm no longer the defenseless kid anymore." "I could care less whatever reason why?" "Because your the most cold hearted person I have to put up with." 

"Will I get my answers and satisfaction?" "Not sure, but it don't matter." Adam said to himself. He heard a sound, it was coming from his pocket. He took out the card he was given by asmodeus. He sees the trinket falling off the card, adam catches it in time. Adam recognizes its the heavenly medallion. Of course he never forgot who gave it to him. "Collin." Was all adam can say. 

He puts the medallion in his left pocket. And analyses the card. The sigil was blinking on and off, he knows what that means. "That's my cue, guess I better put on something on appropriate." Adam said, and opens the window. Then closes it. 

Adam went to his room to put something on. He puts on a jacket, and some pants on. He hears the door open, and sees it was jimmy. Jimmy sees adam was putting on some clothes like he's going off somewhere, getting him curious. "Hey adam, what's up?" Jimmy asked. Adam didn't reply. "Adam?" Jim started to get skeptical of his silence. 

"Adam, whatever your doing?" "Don't tell me your about to do something stupid?" Jimmy asks adam. Adam once again didn't respond. Jimmy decides to block the door So he can get adam to answer. "For pete sake adam, just tell me." "I'm not letting ya go until you tell me." "Is there something you know that we do not?" Jim asked adam once more. 

Adam picks up the calling card. "You do know I don't need a door to go anywhere right?" Adam shows the card. Jimmy figured out what's up. "Your going down, again?" Jim guessed. "Yes, this time, I rather go alone." Adam said. "Alone?" "Why?" Jim wondered. "Because, I can't keep letting you guys get dragged to danger because of me." "Everything what's going on is all me." "So I need to work alone, I need to face this." Adam said. "Face what?" Jim asked. 

"My past." "I found my only chance to get closure with him." Adam said. "With who?" Jim asked. "The one that dragged the orphanage to the ground." Adam replied. Jim knows who he's talking about. "Wait, the guy name nergal?" Jim asked. "I guess you know that name because you heard it a bit?" Adam wondered. "Well, yeah." "I hear charlie talking about it one time." "And so did blitz." "From what I heard, their on a hunt for that guy." "Just to have a lot of money." Jim said.

"Then you should know what he's capable of." "And I rather confront him myself." Adam said. "And just where exactly?" Jim asked. "Ozzie's." Adam answers. Jim's eyes wide in realization. Everything is coming to together for him. "I see what's going on, he asked you to come." "He asked you to be the person to lure him here." "In a lust ring?" "What else did he tell ya?" Jim demands. "Enough to convince me that he would be here because nergal is out for me." 

"As long as he's out there, he may go up the surface." "And do the same thing like he did seven years ago." "I just can't let it happen." "So I'm asking you, let me handle this." Adam said. "Adam, let's talk about this." Jim said. "We said enough." Adam throws the card to the closet door. The card turns into a portal. Adam walks in, jimmy tries to stop him. Adam turns around, in jimmy's way to prevent him from entering. "Ill come back, and please." "Don't try to find me." Adam pushes jimmy away. In time for the portal to close on jimmy. 

"Adam please, don't go solo on us." Jimmy begged. Adam looks away, with a sad look while the portal closes completely. "Too late." "I'm sorry." "Its for your own good." "This nightmare of my memories needs to end." Adam looks to see he's at the spot where he sees the sign with the name Ozzie's. "And it ends here." Adam said to himself. And goes to the entrance where the bouncer is standing there, on guard for anyone that tries to sneak in. 

The Imp bouncer sees its adam. And he already knows it is him. "I take it your adam?" The bouncer asked. "Yep, that's me." Adam said in a gloomy tone. "Asmodeus is expecting you." "Head on in." He permitted him to enter with a gesture. "Thanks, I guess." Adam enters the club.

Meanwhile back at the new foster house. Jimmy tells violet what happened. And she did not take it very well after jim told her everything. "Are you freaking serious?" "He went down to hell on his own?!" Violet said in a worried tone. "I tried to stop him, but he apparently had a trick up his sleeve." Jim said. "He had a card?" "Figures." "We need to find him, and I don't care what he says." "Us as foster kids stick together." "That's why we always survive this." Violet said. 

"But how?" Jim asked. Violet probably knows, but she decide to give jim a turn if he has any? "Before I try to think of some suggestions." "I wonder if you got any?" Violet asked jim. Jim starts to think of something. Then it hit him, and he dashes out to his room. Violet follows behind, and made it to jimmy's room. Seeing he's going around the room to look for something. Violet shares a confused look. "What are you looking for exactly?" Violet wondered. 

"Got it!" Jimmy found a card he was looking for. He was able to find it in his computer desk drawers. Violet sees it was a phone number, loona's number. Violet made a chuckle. "Wait, how long had you had this?" Violet asks jim. "Since halloween." Jim answered. "Oh, my gosh." "You kept that a secret for a long time?" "No wonder she would let ya hang out." Violet joked. 

"Look, this is no time for jokes." "Besides, Since loona is the one that opens the portal." Jimmy said. "Then she can open it from here, and bam." "We're back in." Violet finishes. "Yep, but Im not sure if it would work." "She has a different kind of phone." "But there's no harm in trying." Jimmy said. This made violet less excited hearing that. 

"Your right, but let's hope for the best." "Dial the number nerd." Before jim is about to dial it, he hears someone. "Hey guys, its henry and nick." Henry said. "And we're told from drew that we needed to babysit you three." Nick said. Violet decides to go and get henry and nick. "I Better tell them, you dial the number. Violet went out to get henry and nick. "Ok, here goes nothing." He starts to dial the number, and hoped it would work.  

At the IMP reception center 

Loona was just sitting around reading a magazine. Then her phone started to ring. She sees its a random number she's never seen. "More scammers to mad mouth." "Just what I need." Loona answers the number. "All right, what do ya want?" Loona asked a question. "Sup loona, can you guess my voice?" Jim said on the other line. "Holy shit, jim." "Is that you nerd?" "I wondered if you would call since blitz gave ya the card." "So nerd, what's up?" Loona asked. 

"Well, we got bad news." Jim said. Loona takes that as a sign that something is wrong. "Well what is it?" Loona asked. "So jimmy tells her the same thing like he told violet what happened about adam. And her reaction was. "HE DID WHAT?!" Basically how jim expected. 

"Yep, I saw this reaction coming." Jim said. The scream was loud enough for violet to hear, along with henry and nick here. After violet told henry and nick about adam. "You think?" Violet said. "And I thought amber's voice was loud" Nick said. "I don't know what that idiot is thinking going alone." "I'm opening the portal." Loona uses the grimoire to open the portal.  The portal opens on jimmy's floor, and the four jump down. And landed themselves in an reception office. 

"Ok, so how do we get to the lust ring?" Jim asked. "The train station, that's the only option you got." "Ill call blitz." Loona gets her hellphone, and sees she has a missed call from him. And left a voice mail. Loona decide she would read it later, and calls him. 

At the train station 

Blitz gets a call from loona, and is a told a very bad news that it shocked him. "What the crap do you mean adam is at ozzie's?" Blitz said in a shocked tone. "That's what jim told me." Loona said on the other line. "Wait, is jim jim present." Blitz asked. "Does my voice answer the question?" Jim said on the other line so blitz could hear him. "So you got him here?" "Good job, who else is here?" Blitz asked. "Violet, henry, and nick." Loona answered. "Then Have them to meet me at ozzie's." "Where we will discuss how to rescue the idiot." Blitzo hangs up, and gets off the train. 

Later

Loona tells them how to get to the train station and gave them the map. After some trail and error passing by the demons throughout the pride ring. They made it to the train station. They used enough money loona gave them, and probably stealing some of blitz's hidden money to pay the ticket to the lust ring. And hopped on to the train. 

Lust ring

The train came to a halt and everyone walked out of the train. The four humans right away sprinted to the direction of Ozzie's. "So which way would it be?" Nick asked. They continued to walk. They would bring out the map, but because its raining. It would make it soggy enough to ruin it. So they try to find it blind. Then violet sees a big line of demons lining up. "I think I might had found it guys." Violet pointed south. 

They see how big the line is, and walks forward until they see the entrance. Then they look up to see the Ozzie's sign. "Well, we found guys." Henry said. "Something tells us, we won't be getting in easily." Nick said. "Oh good, you all made it." They turn around to see blitz in the trash pile. 

"Hey blitz." "Hanging out with the trash compartment?" Violet joked. Making nick laugh at violet's humor. "Ha ha ha, very funny." "But jokes aside." "I don't think you won't be able to go in easily." Blitzo said. "Just as I thought, almost too easy." Nick said. "So, why not?" Henry asked. "Because the club is couples only." Blitzo said in a mocked voice. 

"Well neither of us has a date." "Do you have plan B?" Jim asked. "I am glad you asked." "Because I'm about to make a phone call." Blitz took out his hellhphone. "I guess this is the part where you ask the owl on a date right?" Violet teased. "Shut it." "But your right, I am gonna ask him if he wants to have a date." "I'm sure he would help you four." Blitz makes a phone call to stolas, and wait for him to answer. 

Ozzie's 

Adam stands till, looks at the mirror of himself, feeling bad about making the choice. But he knew he had no other choice, so that he doesn't want others to get hurt. It don't matter to him if he made the right choice. All he wants, is one thing. To confront him. Fizzarolli came to the room to tell adam its almost time. 

"Well sunshine, its almost time." "How ya feeling?" Fizzarolli asked adam, and sees that gloomy look on his face. "So you came alone huh?" Fizzarolli wonders. "I did, I made that choice so jimmy, violet, and others wouldn't get hurt." Adam said truthfully. "Looks like someone is growing up." "Good for you." "But I wouldn't bet on it, even if you want to go alone." "Sometimes, they can't let this go if you make a rash move like this."  Fizzarolli said. 

"I wouldn't be surprised, but they just don't understand." "It would only make things worse for them." Adam said. "Well, don't think about that too much kid, all you need to do is focus." "Just be a good actor." "And we just wait for him to come on over to crash the party." "All right, I better get going to the stage." "See ya there." Fizzarolli  waves, and leaves him. 

Outside of Ozzie's, blitz made a phone call to stolas, and was able to asked him on a date. To not only secretly follow moxxie and millie. While also trying to figure out how to rescue adam. The four humans, tries to find any reliable plan to rescue adam. "Any plan?" Jim asked. "Not one." Nick said. "I got nothing." Henry said. "Sneaking in would ether be a good idea or a bad idea?" Violet said. "Dumb idea, I already tried." Blitz said. 

"Oh blitzy, I'm here." Stolas makes an entrance from the portal. The streetlight suddenly gets turned on where blitz stands. "Wow." "That's a bit overkill, don't ya think?" Blitzo said. Stolas  chuckles while trying to fix his suit. "W-well, I-I just wanted to look a little nicer for you." "This is our first real date after all." Stolas offers a hand to blitzo. Blitz takes his hand. 

"Oh yeah, I guess this is, huh." Blitzo said. "So blitz told me about what's going on." "And I believe I can help you all get an entrance." "Use this." Stolas hands henry an orb with stars on it. "Blend in with the environment." "You only have one use." "And little time." "When we speak to the bouncer." "Move swiftly." Stolas instructs them. 

They all nod in response. "Shall we blitzy?" Stolas cooed. "Let's just go." Blitzo said. Blitzo and stolas got in line. And talked to the bouncer. While the four used the orb, and made themselves invisible. And walked past them really fast. They went to find cover, while blitz and stolas entered the club. But not without blitzo flipping off the bouncer, and heads back in. 

When the orb effect wore off, they emerge from the covers. "This is gonna be tough trying to find adam." Henry said. "Well we better, before anyone notices." Violet said. "I hope we can find him, somewhere." Jimmy said with worry. 

"Almost showtime adam, are you ready?" A female imp said to adam. Adam appears, with only his pants and shoes he still wears. But no shirt. Adam sighs in annoyance. "I am." Adam said in a not so thrilled way. "Then follow me to the stage." The female imp gestured him to follow to the stage. "Ok, here goes." "Nergal, I'm ready for ya." "And I ain't running this time." Adam follows the female imp out to the stage.