Found in a hotel

So much time passed since jim trained in the wrath ring. With millie, and her family. The first thing that jimmy did, was how to punch. He trained to punch with millie and joe. Her dad who loves to fight an opponent with his bare hands. 

After so much damaged he endured while learning, he was able to get better with his fist. Joe may see him the same level as moxxie, but sees he shows some promise. Millie taught him how to dodge some punches, and any incoming projectiles. They one time set him up with a obstacle course for him. Jim tried a few times, and failed. After some practice, getting the patterns. He got a little sloppy for a seconded, but he managed to Finish the course. 

The next one jimmy was taught to learn, was the weapons. He started with the knife given by millie. The one she stole from striker. Millie shows him how to use it properly, and know where to hit it where it hurts. Not to swing around like crazy She tells him. Or like a sissy girl, Sallie added. Millie gets her signature knife out, and shows him how to use it. Then jimmy tries, but he wasn't able to try. Jimmy tells her he never used it before, because it scares him. 

Millie decides instead of teaching him how to use one, she shows him how to dodge some. She shows him her knife, then he watches her using it. Keep the eyes on the tip of the blade she says. Sallie may comes in and shows jimmy how its done. She picks up the wooden stick, and uses it to help jimmy practice without giving him a cut. 

She reminds him to watch the tip of the blade. And she begins to jab him with it. But takes it slow to help jimmy practice. Jimmy was able to do it, then millie decides to speed it up a little, jimmy was able to dodge the jab from the wooden stick, now millie decides to make it difficult. She jabs jim fast, jimmy dodged two of the jabs. But on the third, he gets hit. Luckily it wasn't pointy, or it would had really stabbed him. 

After finishing up the stabbing training, and being trained by moxxie. It was time to relax.   Jimmy got finished with the shower after so much sweat from the training montage he had.  And was provided with the clothes that is jimmy's size. The clothes that almost all population    of wrath ring wears. Just some pants, and a shirt with a vest. Then jimmy sat down in a room. Looking out the window, watching a sun. Lin comes in the room to check on jimmy. 

"Hey hon, feeling better?" Lin asked. "Yeah, needed to clean the sweat off of me after so much training and exercise." "Reminds me one of the P.E classes, where we run some laps around the gym." "But this one really made me lose so much of that sweat, especially with the obstacles." "Hopefully I'm done with some training." Jimmy hoped. 

"After all of that?" "I think its enough." Lin said. "Are you sure?" Jimmy wondered with a skeptical look. "I told the girls, and they understood." Lin confirmed. Jimmy sighed with relief that he's done. "Thank goodness." Jimmy said with relief. "Hey jimmy, Jimmy!" Millie called. They hear millie coming up the steps, and at the entrance of the room. 

"I got word from blitzo." "He said, your folks found a new home for yall." "He said it cause stolas told him." Millie said. Jim forms a happy face, knowing it was time to finally come home. "Then I'm ready to go." Jimmy said. "Ill let ya know when blitz arrived." Moxxie said. "I better get my clothes from the clothes hanger so I can bring it back to my world." Jimmy said. 

So jimmy goes out to get his clothes, while millie and moxxie looks out for the van. Or waiting for any update from their boss if he's ever close, or gets held up in a traffic. 

Meanwhile at the streets of pride ring 

Blitzo, trying his best to be patient. But the light is taking long to change. While waiting for the cars in front of him to go. "Traffic, am I right?" Violet said, who can relate to this. "You said it." Loona agrees. "Oh yeah, totally." "Traffic freaking sucks." Blitzo also agrees. 

At the hazbin hotel 

Charlie and vaggie is surprised at verosika being here. Who unexpectedly showed up. Vaggie turns her head to alastor, who is assuming he's the one that let her and the crew in. Adam tries his best to stay calm. Knowing he's not in a good position to try and escape. Even if he wants to, he knows there's no point in trying. So he's trapped ether way since her crew is present. 

"Well guys." "Looks like our human man was right." "He is right here where he thinks he's safe." Verosika said. Adam is confused about who she's referring to? "Huh?" "What do you mean by that exactly?" Adam asked. "Come on in smarty pants." Verosika called. 

Another figure emerged to the door, and to adam's shock. Its the college students group. Henry, Nick, Chris and amber, And cody. Who is scratching his head with his guilty look. "Hey guys, how was the hotel thing going?" Cody waved slowly. Charlie and vaggie sees that cody might be the guilty one. "Please tell that wasn't you that told him?" "Or any of you guys?" Charlie hoped  it wasn't any of the college students. "We didn't, he did." Nick said with his eyes turning to look at cody as way of saying he's the one that told them everything. 

Cody then makes an awkward look, knowing he is indeed guilty. "I'm not sure if I can explain any of this?" Cody said. "That's because you can't my boy." "If you got no words to defend your claim, then your already guilty as it is." Alastor said. "If he haven't open his big mouth, then we would had avoided this." Henry said. "Sorry handsome, but he wants a word with adam." Verosika said. This gets adam curious about who she's talking about? While annoyed at the same time due to his popularity down here that adam can't fix. 

"Alright, who is someone that's desperate to see me this time?" Adam said with a annoyed look. 

"That desperate demon, would be Asmodeus." "Also known as, Ozzie." Verosika said. Upon hearing that name, it created a lot of shock reactions on their faces. Everyone in the hotel know who that guy is. While the humans just watch, not knowing who their talking about. Vaggie arms her spear, ready for a fight. "Him!?" "Sorry miss popstar." "I would rather not let adam have a talk with some sicko that runs the club!" Vaggie said in a protective way. 

"That goes for me." Henry steps in. "I'm taking my step bro with me, and going home!" Henry put up his dukes and tries his best to look intimidating. "Asmodeus?" "The embodiment of lust?" "That would mean he resides in the lust ring." Nick said. "Looks like someone has done their homework." Verosika said. Alastor sees where this conflict would lead. "Well children if ya need me ill just sit by, and be entertained by this." "If things get ugly, break a leg." Alastor teleports to the stairs. "So, want me to do this the easy way?" "Or the hard way?" Verosika asks. 

Vaggie raises her spear. "Does this answer your question?" "Verosika, we're not letting adam go on the trip to the ring of lust." "Not alone he's not." Charlie said. "He won't be alone, I got the crew." "I have the hellhound as a body guard." Verosika tries to make a point. Vortex casually waves. "So what?" "He's not going." Henry protests. 

Adam watches as things is about to get nasty. "Hey adam." "You better do something." "Henry and possibly everyone else is gonna get hurt." "It pains to say this, but if this guy wants to just talk, let's just give him what he wants, and get it over with." The silhouette with blue eyes talks to adam.