The harvest moon festival

Jim, moxxie, and mille entered the house to sit and relax. Moxxie and mille sat down on the couch. While Jimmy sat on the chair. Jimmy wondered whether or not if he done the right thing. Thinking should he let moxxie try and get this, or just save moxxie from embarrassment. But the outcome was inevitable, he still got the embarrassment. Jim felt like she shouldn't receive the praises, all he wanted to do was show them that he has some fight in him. Jim wanted to show them to prove his point, weaklings can have potential to be strong. Jim looked at moxxie and wishes if there's anyway to help him out. He feels like he had something in common with him. 

One example was when he heard striker he never stood a chance, that remind him the times he too was picked on cause he lacks in strength. Jim looks down in shame like he done something to make it worse. Mille sees Jim, and feels like something is not right. Blitzo comes in and talks with jimmy. 

"Hey jim jim." "I saw you scored yourself a hot imp." Blitzo said. "Uh actually blitz, she's trans." Mille said. "So what, I know anyone would fall for your sis." "I mean I seen a couple of hot imp ladies  in the wraith ring, and after jimbo gave that hog the business." "He scored a hot chick in hell." "Right jim?" "Admit it, you think sallie is hot right?" Blitzo wondered. "Well-" Jim gets cut off. "See?" "He's taking long to answer." "I see it as a yes." "And denial." Blitzo said. "Since stolas would be here, that means he can take us back home." Adam said. 

"Yeah, its a opportunity we need to take." Violet said. "That's good and all, but there's just one problem." "Henry, and his college friends is still out there in hell." Jimmy added. "I think I got a wild guess." "If their still out there, then I know the only place where they would be safe from all the turf fights going on." Moxxie said. "The hotel, the happy hotel." "Of course." "After the festival, we could head there, and use the book to send them back home." "You three come first." Millie said. 

"But why can't we go with you there?" Violet asked. "Cause the pride ring is way dangerous for humans like you to be in." Loona joined the conversation. "Trust me, its best you don't set foot there." Loona said. "The hellhound is right, its too risky." Millie said. "But-" Jim try to find any way to convince them. "Listen, don't worry." "We been there before, and we know where the hotel is." "We'll make sure to bring them home safe and sound." Moxxie promised. 

"Yeah, just listen to the elders kids." "We got this." Blitzo said. "I hope their right about this." Adam said. "I hope so too." Jimmy said. 

An hour has gone by, and its almost time for the harvest moon festival to begin. Jimmy, who's napping on the bed was just having a good rest since he started to feel tired, not to mention the rodeo with the hog. Jim started to open his eyes, and who does he see? Millie's sister sallie may, who's just right at his face, looking at him in the eye. Jimmy started to blush.  

"Hey jimmy, what are you dreaming about?" Sallie asked. "I was dreaming I was a badass knight from dark souls, but now I think I wanna go back to that." Jimmy said. "Can't do, Its time." Sallie said. "For what?" Jim asked. "The harvest moon festival." Sallie answered. "Really?" "Then I better hurry so that I don't miss anything." Jimmy yawned, and put on his cowboy hat. Jim, and sallie went out, and arrived to the festival.  

He could see there are crowds of imps standing, listening to stolas talking. He sees adam, and violet sitting in the wooden bleachers. Also sitting and watching. "Well I better get going." "Thanks for the nice walk jim." Sallie went into the crowd. "Uh, y-yeah." "No problem." "I better hurry, before things get messy." Jim went to the bleachers. 

Somewhere in the crowd, thorn and his crew of imps can be seen in the crowd. "Remember, if you find the VIP." "We bring him alive." Thorn said. The other imps nodded their heads, and begins to go look for them. Gunshot is heard, and the pain games began. The imps ran all the way to the finish line, Blitzo and striker wrestled. Played tug of war, and so much pain they all gotten from the games. Jimmy at first was enjoying it, but what he didn't like about it. Was watching moxxie getting humiliated constantly. Jimmy find it odd that the shark slammed moxxie like some WWE match. But of course jimmy forgets yet again, its hell. So what does he know?