Ozzie's part 2: The stage begins

The four humans take their time to scan the area, trying to think where would adam be? While blending in like them in order to avoid getting caught. 

"So where do we start?" Henry asked. "I think it would be wise if we just lay low." "If we try to keep looking around, then hilarity would ensue." Jim said. "I'm afraid he's right." "If we make some noises, It would just makes things ugly." Nick said. 

"So now what?" Violet asked. Henry is trying to think of something, only to see its the very popstar that showed up. While he made a disgust look, not wanting to even talk to her. But he thought if she knows what's going on? Maybe henry would be able to know where adam is, hoping he's alive and well. So henry decides the only choice he has, is to make his move. 

Henry walks forward to the bar section, jimmy, violet, and nick begin to wonder what he is up to. "Henry, where you going?" Nick asked. "Yeah bro, what are you doing?" Jim also asked. Henry sopts for a sec and turns to answer them. "To get intel." Is all henry replied, and goes back walking. They watch where he's heading off to? At the bar section, where a familiar succubi is sitting. They slowly figure out what henry meant by that. 

"Don't tell me his plan involves talking to that popstar right?" Violet hoped its not the case. "Well if he said he's getting some intel." "I believe it is, by talking to her." Nick said. "Then what about us?" "What if they see us, and show us out?" Jim said. "Well some of them is sitting alone, so we got to act like we're waiting for someone." "Jim, you sit at that table." "Find a table close to the bar over there." "Ill go there to the balcony." "Ill be able to see you there." Nick said. 

"Ok, ill give some signals if some stuff happens." "Ill try to make it so that you can understand the hand signals." Jim said. "In that case, ill go where henry is." "So that I can also lay low, and make sure henry doesn't get hurt." "Or in this case, screwed over." Violet joked. Nick nodded in response, and the three went to their positions. 

Meanwhile, henry sat down on the chair. And greets her. "Hey." Henry said to get her attention. Verosika turns around to see a human she knows well. "Hey handsome." Verosika said with a flirty tone. Henry notices she's in a different attire rather then the same one she wears. Verosika notices henry looking at her outfit. "Like my new look?" Verosika asked henry while showing off her new look to him. "Not gonna lie, you do look stunning." Henry said. 

"You really think so?" Verosika starts leaning closer to him. "Don't push it." Henry replies in a serious way. "Ok, but thanks for the compliment henry." Verosika said. "So I was wondering." Henry said. "Yes?" Verosika waited for him to finish. "Is adam ok?" "I know its not what you expect, but I demand to know." "So is adam-" Henry gets cut off by a voice. 

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A voice said. "Well, if your about to ask me about adam." "Your gonna get your answer soon." Verosika said. "Wait, what do you mean?" Henry wondered. "You'll see." Verosika said. Henry still wanted to ask verosika where adam is? But decided to hold his thoughts, and just watch. "I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" "Welcome, welcome to Ozzie's." Fizzarolli appears, and descends from the pole. "Lust ring's number one place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies." "Put on display for all you sleaze and sleazettes." 

"The gin joint of asmodeus himself." "Come on and give him some LOVE!" Fizzarolli forms a heart shape with his arms. "So, what's the clown face's story?" Henry wondered. "Not from what I know about him." "But all I do know is that he used to be one of those clowns from the old circus." "Before loo loo land stole the show." "Where his face is all over the place." Verosika said.

"I am the one and only Fizzarolli. Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell." "Gloriously designed by the big man himself and uh."  Fizzarolli rolls up his sleeve, revealing cybernetic arms to the audience.
"Ribbed for your pleasure tonight." "We have a great lineup for you tonight." 

"Verosika mayday." Fizzarolli said. Henry moves aside to avoid being in a camera. While verosika poses for the camera. "Wet dream, and the Squirterz!" Fizzarolli announced. Fizzarolli starts to tell them the story about the incident at loo loo land. "Camera shy handsome?" Verosika cooed. "If my face got in it with you, your fans would come looking for me." "We're not even a thing." Henry made it clear to verosika. "I know." "But I can't but to think about one thing." Verosika said. "And that is?" Henry wondered. Verosika leans to his ear. "Sharing a bed with ya." Verosika whispers. Henry flustered in response. 

"Is that suppose to be a flirt?" "Or are you asking for trouble?" Henry asked angrily, showing signs of blush on his face. "I rather let that head of yours figure it out." Verosika said. Henry growls in response. Hearing some snickers from the squirterz. "What's so funny?" Henry asked.

"Oh nothing, we can't help but laugh." "Yeah, she probably want some fun with a human being like you." "Only to end with your clothes being wet!" They said and started to crack up, laughing at henry. Getting henry even more annoyed. "Make one more dirty joke, and ill pound one of you three." Henry threatened. The squirters responded by sticking their tongues out to taunt him. 

"That robo me made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean. Fizzarolli laughs manically. "Oh, I know what you mean! I have four of them! One random imp said. This made fizzarolli very uncomfortable. He pulls out his hidden mic. "Okay, keep that guy far away from me." Fizzarolli said. 

"Wait, what does he mean by that?" Henry asked. "You don't want to know." Wally said as he got back up. "Before we begin the opening act." "Let's start off something strong." "We have a very special guest tonight folks." Fizzarolli announced. 

Somewhere on the balcony, thorn hears this. And begins to send his text. Then he starts calling someone. Another imp in ozzie's got thorn's text  that says: Here it comes. If its adam, do it. The Imp finishes reading it. He nods his head to the other Imp. Giving him the signal. Another imp responded with a nod, letting him know he is ready. 

"This guest will be watching from the balcony." "Before he does, let's give him some attention on stage." "This is the human who has survived the demon purge when he was just a boy." "But now a grown boy." "He was what hell loves to talk about throughout the rings." "Ladies and gentlemen." "I give you, the one, the only." "Adam!" Fizzarolli announced. 

Adam has shown up the stage, given a spotlight for all to see. Millie and moxxie were both shocked and surprised that adam is present. Wondering to themselves why the hell is he here of all places? "All the demons in the crowd were all cheering and whistling to adam. They were amazed, surprised to see a mortal like adam in the club. While some, start to fall for adam. Seeing some little muscles he has. Adam tries his best not to get embarrassed since he had no shirt on. Jimmy, violet, nick, and henry stood frozen. Wondering how they would help adam? 

Thorn looks with his binoculars, being convinced its him. Thorn takes a photo. And sends it to nergal. Then makes a call. "Hey boss, looks like the cat is out of the bag." Thorn said. Nergal on the other line sees the photo. Forming a evil smile. "So it has." "On my mark, we strike." "Ill be there in a few minutes." Nergal hangs up. And begins to walk. "Time to finally end my bloody revenge." "Enjoy the attention adam, whether you like it or not." "Because this will be your last." Nergal said, and continues on to the train station. 

"Now that we made aware adam is here." "So, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one! Coming at us from a little imp from the wrath ring, give it up for Moxxie." "With no creative stage name whatsoever." Fizzarolli said. 

Adam begins to walk to the direction of the balcony when he turns to see moxxie. Who sees him with a concerned look. Adam just looked away, and kept moving. While moxxie brush his worry off his face and focus on singing a love song to millie. Adam can hear moxxie making an announcement to the crowd. "This better work." "I hope this is over soon." Adam said. 

As adam got to the balcony, he learns that its moxxie and millie's first anniversary. Adam just sits down, watch, and wait for something to happen. 

Moxxie was singing the love song to millie for their first anniversary. Millie smiled at moxxie's song, but most of the demons didn't seem to enjoy that song. "Aww, its their first anniversary." Jimmy said. "I wouldn't get too comfy." Violet said. The pink smoke came out of moxxie's guitar. Surrounding him and millie. Moxxie continued to sing for her, but his song cut short from an interference of the silhouettes of ozzie and fizzarolli. Mocking him saying I love you. 

They both appear before him, and started to mock and bully him while performing a song. Making millie shock in worry as she sat up from her seat. Starting to worry for moxxie. 

"Oh no their not." Jimmy pulls his short sleeve shirt up, about to punch one of them. Thankfully violet rushes in to stop him from causing trouble. "Don't, its not worth it." Violet said. "But-" Jimmy was about to protest, but violet stops him from talking. "No buts." "Do you wanna rescue adam or be compromised?" Violet asked jimmy. Jim hates to admit that violet is right, so jim sits back down. Watching helplessly as moxxie gets bullied. 

Asmodeus gives the mic back to moxxie to let him sing. Moxxie tried doing so, but loses focus as they mock him even more. Nick watch all of this before his eyes, and he feels bad for the poor imp like moxxie getting picked on. "And here I thought college has stupid people."                      "But witnessing this?" "This looks pretty close." Nick said. 

Adam continues to watch, with a sad look on his face. Wishing he could at least do something about it. But shows no sign of courage. "Nothing we can do unfortunately." The silhouette with the blue eyes said. "Yep, that shorty is not gonna be sleeping pretty good after this"  The silhouette with the red eyes said. "Not like it couldn't get any worse." Adam said to himself. 

 "Hey, now."  "I've watched those two pork many times." Adam sees it was blitzo who spoke up. Moxxie got surprised seeing blitzo here. While adam? Just face palmed at this. "And it just got worse."  The silhouette with red eyes said. "We're doomed." The silhouette with blue eyes said.

Verosika is also surprised to see blitzo who's present in the club. Getting some spotlight. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna have a little song to sing for him." "I hope you like it henry." Verosika winks at him and heads towards blitzo's direction. While henry rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Whatever go sing your heart out I guess." Henry said. 

Thorn takes a sip of his drink as he watches the show. He finds it amusing seeing blitzo getting ripped to pieces. While he did enjoy moxxie getting embarrassed in front of the demons. He liked blitzo getting embarrassed even more. Especially hearing verosika's lovely voice. While roasting the heck outta blitzo. Breaking him.