Demon problem

Chris and amber got back from shopping for groceries. And went back to their college dorms to put their stuff up. When they reached the door to chris's dorm, they see a red light from under the door. Chris and amber took that as a sign that the demon might be in chris's room. 

"Looks like we got a demon problem." "Why am I surprised?" Chris said. Chris took out his pocket knife, and readies it. Chris signals her to open the door slowly. Amber slowly opens the door, and reached for the wall light switch. Chris nods his head to signal amber to turn on the light. Amber hesitates, and turns on the light. "Hold it right there you-" "Huh?" Chris and amber sees that the demons in his room revealed to be the same goat demons. Razzle and Dazzle. 

Amber gets a happy beaming look in a immediate. "Razzle?" Chris said. "Dazzle!" Amber squalled in excitement. Amber went to hug razzle. "OMG, its been a while." "How you goat boys been?" Amber wondered. Razzle nuzzled amber in response. Chris put away his pocket knife, knowing its just some friendly demons paying a visit for some reason. He turn to dazzle who is also looking at him. Chris went to pet his head. "Hey little guy." "What brings you here?" After chris finishes petting dazzle. Dazzle turn to razzle, signaling him with a turn of his head. To answer chris's question. Razzle realizes this, and takes out an envelope from his suite. 

Razzle hands one to amber. "What's this?" Amber finds the name charlie on the envelope.
"Chris, its from charlie." Amber said. "Really?" "Open the paper up and see what it says." Chris said while putting the groceries on the bed. Amber opens the envelope to find a letter. Amber opens the letter, and reads. 

Hey amber, you, chris, and your friends doing ok after finally able to get home? I hope you guys are. I know my dad may get on to me for this. But I wanted to make sure if your alright? Not anyone or anything like demons hunting you down? Or demons disguising as humans hunting ya? Sorry, I wanted to make sure you and everyone else are not or being hunted down. Even vaggie gets worried too. She does worry for you, and even nick. She started to trust guys like nick, henry, cody, and even your boyfriend chris. Though she does wonder if he's careful of drinking. But other then that, she's glad your safe after getting back home thanks to the imps.

As for everyone else? Husk isn't giving his much thought, as usual. But I know the rainbow is in there somewhere. Nifty is doing good, she sometimes thinks about guys like cody, and nick. Angel dust is having his ups and downs in hell. Whenever he's gone, and comes back to the hotel. He's never in the mood to talk. But when he's in a ok mood, he does think about nick sometimes. But I wonder what bugs him when he comes back, I worry something is wrong.
And let's not forget alastor. He did enjoyed some more company as he said. I think its more of way of alastor saying he liked talking to some mortals. 

One last thing. Be careful out there, I heard news from hell that there's some earth activity going on. The succubi is on the move on earth. If you find henry, nick, and cody. Warn them, warn them that some demons are lurking on earth. Remember to only look at their eyes, and look for anything fishy. That's how you detect demons. Keep that in mind. I miss you amber, and be on your guard. I better get back to work on the hotel. 

Your friend, charlie. 

Amber finishes reading, and gets a worried look on her face. "Chris?" Amber called. "What did it say?" Chris asked. "Where is the others?" Amber wondered. "Henry, and cody went to eat at a fast food joint." "Nick is with his shadow lurkers buddies why?" Amber just hands chris the letter to show him why she needed to know. Chris takes the letter, and reads it. After he did. He also starts to get worried. "Ah crap." "I better call them." Chris got out his phone. "Thanks for handing us the letter." "And tell charlie I say hi." Amber said. Both goat demons nodded their heads. 

Razzle and dazzle hugged amber. Razzle and dazzle did the same to chris. And went to the closet.  Where the red light is seen. 

In hell 

Razzle and dazzle returned from the portal, and is greeted by hellhound loona. "Finished some errands?" Loona asked. They both nodded their heads, and dazzle hands her the cash. "Thanks for the paycheck. "Now I better get back before blitzo suspects something." "later." Loona leaves to the mansion. Razzle and dazzle returns to the hotel to give charlie some good news. 

Chris's room 

Chris gives nick a call, only to get a vociemail. Chris tries to call henry, thankfully he answered. "Hello?" Henry answered. "Henry, we got bad news." "Some demons like the succubi are likely to roam around on earth now." Chris warned henry. There was some silence, then henry responded. "Your kidding me right?" Henry hopped it was a joke. "If only if it was." Chris said. "Where did you hear that?" Henry asked. "Charlie's cute bodyguard goats gave us a letter." "Its from charlie." "She's letting us know there's demon activity going on." Amber said. 

"If verosika is around on earth." "Im not gonna be happy to see her face." "She looks like she's interested in a human guy like me." "Like she has a thing for me." Henry said. "Verosika?" "Wait, the pop star is a succubi?" Chris asked. "Yeah, big surprise." "She did made us do something awkward cause of her song."  Henry said. "Guess that explains the weird feeling me and amber had." "Where's cody?" Chris asked. "He's with me." "I may need to tell him." Henry said. "Tell me what?" Cody asked in concern "Demon problem, that's what's going on." Henry answered. "I was afraid you would say that." Cody said. "You guys better get to the college dorms." "Ill see if I can keep calling nick." "He hasn't answered yet." Chris said. 

Chris attempted again, this time he answered. "Chris, you and amber still shopping?" Nick asked. "We got done actually." "Why?" Chris wondered. "We got a problem." Nick said. "Your telling me." "The succubi demons is on the move in our world." Chris said. "Wait, how did you know?" Nick is surprised chris is aware of the situation. "We had a visitor from charlie's bodyguards." Amber told nick on chris's phone. Nick at first doesn't get it. But remembers fast about who is charlie's bodyguards. "So charlie warned you guys with the goat bodyguards huh?" "That's good." Nick said, feeling relived. "Its in a form of a letter they gave us." "Its from charlie." Amber mentioned. "So something must have happened down there." Nick thought. 

"How about you?" "Where you at?" Chris asked. "At a bar." "We were getting some drinks." "Then they arrived." Nick said. "Crud, you don't mean." Chris had a good idea what nick is implying. "The succubi." "I know it cause of the eyes." "And what's worse?" "The pop star herself is also present in the bar." Nick said. To chris and amber's shock. They start to worry about nick, henry, and cody. "Well this is gonna be a long week for all of us." Chris said. "For now, we need to be careful, lay low, and don't make eye contact." "Otherwise, they will start to be interested in one of us, or anyone out there." "And more importantly." "Watch out for their charm." 
"If you look at them long enough, your under their spell." Nick warned. 

"Don't worry, we will." "We're not letting that happen again." Chris assured. "What are you gonna do?" Amber asked. "I'm gonna stay here, and watch how it goes from there." "Maybe I might learn something to help us out." Nick said. "Just be careful man." Chris said. "Don't worry, I always am." Nick hung up. Chris put up his phone. "So what do we do?" Amber asked. Chris pondered for a bit. "Let's just stay here where its safe." "But we got to check on henry and cody."
"We need to know if they make it back here?" Chris said. "I hope their doing ok." Amber said. 

At the bar 

After nick hung up, finishing his conversation with chris. Nick goes back inside to check on his crew, only to discover two of them is under their spell by the charm. Nick analyzed the situation he's facing. Trying to figure out how to start. One thing is to blend in, and keep calm. So nick sits down, and orders a drink. "I like a regular beer please." "Glass cup." Nick ordered. "You twenty one?" The bartender asked. "Twenty seven, actually." Nick answered. This got one of the people attention. "Alright." The bartender grabs a beer bottle, and a glass cup. "Here you go." He said. "Much appreciated." Nick poured some on the cup, and took a sip. 

Nick acts natural. Making sure to be careful not to drink too much, otherwise he will get drunk. But from the looks of things, he felt like he's being watched. Knowing this is what they want him to do. Sure enough, one of them approaches, and sits next to nick. Nick knows where this is going. He side-glances his eyes to see who it is. Its some goth girl with brown hair, and brown irises eyes. Nick knows in an instant what she is. And proceeds to play along. 

"Hey handsome." She flirts. "How do you do?" "Lovely day isn't it?" Nick said. "Sure is." She sees the jacket he wears has a sigil. The shadow with yellow eyes. "Are you one of those group called: Shadow lurkers?" She asked. "Heh." "Guilty as charged." "How did you guess?" Nick wondered. "Some of them are wearing the same jacket." "These two are over there." "Throwing some darts." "The other two are also with some girls." She said.  "Are they taking some sweet time with them?" Nick curiosity asked. "Oh yes." "When you put it that way." "They went to have some fun if you get what I mean?" She said. Nick gets what she means, but rather not think about it considering the situation he's in, and what his men is dealing with.

"So who you might be?" "Walking bravery in a bar." She asked. "Nick." "A pleasure to meet you." Nick introduced himself. "Kiki." "A pleasure as well." She introduced herself. "That guy over there." "That's my boss." "Cooper." "Coop for short." Nick said. "Is that right?" Kiki said. 

One guy throws the dart, hitting the bulls eye. "In your faces." He said. "Well shit." "There's goes my forty dollars." The shadow lurker member said. "I told you not to gamble." "Sometimes you'll eventually run out of luck." Cooper said. "Well sometimes there's no such thing as luck." He said. The shadow lurker member pays forty dollars to the tall guy. 

"That's ace." "He's good." Kiki said. "I could tell." "We come here to play some games like dart." "To have fun, or ether win money." "But our boss tells us not to gamble too much." "Cause he gambled so much one time." "He lost it all." "So he warns us to not gamble." "Cause he says demons, and a devil could be lurking around." Nick tells the story. 

"Really?" "You think demons are real?" Kiki asked. "Well it depends if the internet is telling an honest truth." "But given about what happened at spring break." "Looks legit enough where they were last spotted." Nick said. "Do some people know?" Kiki wondered in curiosity. "Some does, some doesn't." "Not many believed it." "Because they weren't even there." Nick said. "I guess so." "Well nick, if you want to?" "Wanna do, something?" Kiki offered. Before nick could answer, he then felt something. Charm effect kicking in. Nick knows what she's trying to do. 

Before he could make his move. "All right guys, time to go." The charm effect nick feels suddenly fades when kiki turn to the source of the voice. Nick looks to see its the pop star. Verosika. "Aww, it looks like its cut short." "Perhaps next time nick." "And be careful not to drink too much." Kiki gets up. And places her hand on nick's face "Otherwise some succubi could snatch your money after having some fun." "See you around handsome." Kiki exits to the door. "Josh let's go." Ace said. Josh wakes up next to a shadow lurker member. Who is also sleeping. 

"Oh crap, coming." Josh said. Ace and josh exits out. While verosika stops and looks at nick. "You and kiki had a good talk?" Verosika asked. "Oh yeah, especially her eyes." "Their beautiful." "They say the demons eyes makes them even more beautiful. "I say it cause she has it like one." "Not gonna lie."  "And I can say the same to yours." Nick flirts verosika. She giggles in response. "Thanks, I like you already." "Its no wonder she decided to sit next to you." "Well I better be off now." "Ta ta." Verosika leaves while waving bye to nick. "Better make sure one of the crew is alright." Nick went to check on his members. 

"So cooper, where did both of our members go?" He asked. "Oh they had a drink, and some two girls came and also drank. And they went somewhere in another room." "To well, do what every adults does." "And ain't gonna be specific on what." "I would puke if I do that." Cooper said. Nick can be heard puking from another room. "See what I mean?" 

Meanwhile 

Elizabeth sits down in her chamber meditating. "You met a great challenge adam."                      "But someday, a greater one will be upon you." Elizabeth stands up. She places her hand on a book. The words on the book glows. And opens a portal. "I shall pay a visit to the house of goetia that you are in." Elizabeth walks into a portal. And the portal closes behind her. 

With henry and cody 

Henry and cody walks to the sidewalk to go back to their dorms. On the other side. Henry sees a group. But a group he never want to see. Verosika and her gang. As henry and verosika looked at each other. Passing by. Verosika glances her eye, and winks at henry. Then she just kept moving on. Henry looks back at them. 

"Bro, was that?" Cody was about to say. "Yep, that was her alright." "Come on." "We better go." Henry said. Henry and cody went back to walking to their college dorms.