The mall takeover

Inside the mall, some people were wrapping up, and left. While some like the janitors stayed to clean. At the photo booth, Chris and amber came out from it after finishing up with pictures along with a love couple moments. Both of them saw that the place is now closed. When they plan to get out, Chris received a phone call. He checked the caller id, Cody is calling. Chris answers the phone. 

"Hello?" Chris said. "Chris, you and amber need to leave right now!" Cody said "Hey not so loud, we're just about to." "We realized the mall is closed." "Why do you sound like your telling us like we're about to be under attack?" Chris said. "That's the problem, you and amber are about to be attacked if you don't hurry." Cody said. "Cody who's attacking?" "If its a troll, then let me tell you its not funny." The voice was called out in the mall. 

"Fellow mortals." The few people turn to the person who is the source of the voice. 

Chris and amber turn to see the source of the voice came from, And amber looked really scared right now

Chris and amber turn to see the source of the voice came from, And amber looked really scared right now. Chris sees whoever it is has an appearance of the snake, or a cobra cause of the hood looked like the cobra's hood. And he has eyes all over him. From his hood, to the tail. Even his hat and tie has an eye.  Amber freaked out a little when she saw the hat looked like its alive.

"I Sir Pentious." "Here by assisting the gang venom snakes to raid your mall." "And I shall show you the machines I long to test on any demons." "Or in this case, humans since I'm here." Sir pentious said. "Now if anyone dares to call the police, There will be consequences." The venom snake gang said. Chris and amber sat there, scared stiff. Not knowing what to do in the life and death situation. 

"Uh Cody, if your saying a demon then I believe you now." Chris said. "Can ya sneak out?" Cody asked. Chris could see there's a backroom up there to the escalators, Chris knew the backdoor had to be where those gang got in. If they got in, Chris and amber can get out. Its risky, but their taking it. "I found one, is the help on the way?" Chris asked quietly. "Yep, nick is getting help from his friends from the shadow lurkers gang." "I know you don't trust it, but you need to." Cody said. "Anything to counter those snakes, sure." "Alright, but hurry up." Chris hanged up the phone. "Amber, let's try to get out."  "Amber do not get scared, and don't look back." "Ok?" "Do not let this be a horror movie for ya." Chris said. "Ok.." Amber said trying to be brave.  "Remember, no matter what." "Do not look back." Chris reminded amber. 

"What about the people?" Amber said. "Cody told me help is on the way, let's move." Chris said. Chris and amber sneaked to the escalator not far from the photo booth.  They got up, and each tip toed while going upwards. They managed to get up there, and was about to get to the back door. Then one of the eyes from Sir Pentious's tail part saw chris and amber trying to leave. 

"Leaving so ssssoon, mortals." Pentious red sclera turned completely red.  Ready to pounce on both of them. "Run!" Chris and amber tried to make a break for it. By the time their almost theere to the back door, sir pent was already caught up with them. He slithered right passed them, and blocked chris and amber from escaping. 

"You really thought you could escape me?" "Too bad." "You do whatever you want, Ill deal with those two that clearly doesn't get the memo." Sir pent said. "You heard him, let him have his fun, while we go have ours." The venom snakes went to cause chaos on the mall. "Feel free to join, or stay my servants." Sir Pentious said. "I'm gonna go see what humans have in this big mall." "Me too, I like a tour of this place and learn more." One of the three egg minions went to go whatever the venom snakes are going. While some stayed with Sir Pentious. "Now then, where were we?" He said giving them an evil smile, while his hat made the same face. 

Meanwhile 

Adam was running to the mall where he first saw that red light, then he stopped and heard voices. 

"Come one we got to go." "Let's go." "Hurry." Adam saw some people going to the mall. Adam wondered why are they going there, but he had no time to think about it. There's an opportunity to get. A chance to see if nergal is actually present. Then he heard someone again. "Adam?" He turned around to see it was violet and jimmy. 

"Violet, jimmy?" "What the crap are you guys doing here?" Adam asked. "What do you think, going to see what's what?" Violet replied. "Yeah, where are you going in a hurry?" Jim asked. "To the mall." "I saw the red light." Adam said. Violet eyes widened, realizing what that red light could only mean. "Red light?" "Where?" Jim wondered. "At the mall, I needed to see if that guy is here." Adam said. "Who?" Violet asked. "Nergal, I found out from stolas that he was the one that summoned the demons seven years ago. "Then the demons are at the mall." Violet said. "Wait, that's what the red light means?" Jim said. "Yes, that's whenever anyone would summon a demon, when the light glows red, the summon is complete." Violet said. "But why the mall?" Jim wondered. "That's what I'm going to find out." Adam said. "You mean we." Violet added. "What?" Adam is surprised. "Listen, I know you been through so much shit, but your not the only one ya know." "We had problems before." "And we're not letting ya confront the demon alone." Violet said. "She's right ya know." "We been through worse." Jim chimed in. 

Adam still wanted to go alone on this, but what they told him just proofs he's not the only one that has his life wrecked before. After some thinking, he decides to let violet and jimmy come along. "Ok." "But let's be careful, if its really him." "Don't let your guard down." Adam said. "Don't worry, if there's demon activity going on." "We're always keeping our guard up." Jim said. The three went towards to the direction of the mall. 

At the mall 

The Venom snakes along with the egg minions goes round the mall taking, breaking, and calling dibs in each area. Some people that's inside the mall tries to hang on, not wanting to provoke or make a stupid move. Otherwise they would might meet a fatal end. The janitor was being tied up, being bullied by the egg bois.  Amber, and Chris is not doing good ether. As they are now faced with sir pentious. 

"What am I gonna do you two?" Pentious pondered, thinking how to punish the couple. "I can ether, vaporize you both in one blast." "With my ray gun." Sir pentious holds his ray gun in his hand. Frightening amber. "What kind of a snake are you?" An inventor or some sort?" Chris said jokingly. "As a matter of fact, I am mortal." "I invented so much inventions in hell." "And one of them would be a very deadly one." "But not as deadly as me." "As someone who is a sssssnake." I'm capable of poisoning my enemies with just a bite." "I can test it on you now as another of my suggestion of punishing you two." Pentious said. "No, not that!" Amber cried. "That's it mortal lady, fear me." "That's what I always wanted for anyone to do." "Or I can let my egg minions punish you themselves." "So many choices, and so many ideas I have." Sir pentious said with a grin, while his hat also makes that grin. 

"Oh yeah, what will you do if the police shows up?" Chris said. "The law?" "Those humans in blue clothes, won't be enough to help ya now." "However, there are times I can't be seen by many people in your realm." "So I'm gonna do what the villains had always been doing." "Making an escape." "But not Before I finish my punishments." "But which one would me more evil?" "Decisions decisions."  Sir pentious continue to think on the punishments for Chris and amber. 

Outside the mall

Adam, violet, and jimmy made it to the mall. The three examined on where to find a way in, they can't use the front door cause they know its locked obviously. Jimmy looked around and spotted the back way.  Could be how they got in. "Hey guys I see something." Jimmy said. Adam and violet followed jimmy, and saw there's so much people at the back door. They see the uniform with a shadow with yellow eyes sigil, those guys are the shadow lurkers. "Those are the shadow lurkers, what are they doing here?" Violet wondered. Adam spotted to see one of the people he knows. Henry, and cody. "Henry and cody is there with them, why are the both of them here?" Adam wondered. "He's helping us out." The three turn to see the voice behind them was nick. 

"Help out, with what?" Violet said. "Are you guys trying to raid the place?" Jim said. "Hold on, calm down." "I know what it looks like, but its not." "Its the venom snakes you should worry about." "We're here to help, not hurt those people." "Henry and cody told me Chris, amber, and the other people are inside." "But we have a plan to fight the demon, the venom snakes, and prevent any casualties." Nick said. "How exactly?" Jim asked. "With our secret weapon." Nick said. "And that is?" Violet said. "Me." The female in the shadows said. "Who's she?" Violet asked. "You'll see, come on." Nick gestured the three to follow. 

The three followed nick. And joined the group with Henry, Cody and the others. Henry and cody is surprised to see the three here. 

"Hey, what are you kids doing here?" Cody said. "Shouldn't you be back home?" Henry said. "I only came here cause I saw that red light." Adam said. "And we couldn't let adam go alone." "So me and jimmy went with him." Violet said. "Yeah, what she said." Jimmy said. "You can't be here, its too dangerous." Henry said. "If your planning to send them home I'm afraid we can't do that yet henry." "They saw us, that makes them witnesses." "So they can't go until its all over." Nick said. When nick said that, it defeats the purpose of trying to take them home. They are helping out the shadow lurkers, and the gangs didn't want to be seen. Otherwise they could call anyone, like the police. So this worries henry. They would go after the three. Henry decides to give up on trying. 

"Fine, but one question." "What made you go all the way here?" Henry said. "I wanted to know if he's here?" "Its the very red light I seen seven years ago." "Before everything that it had happened." Adam said. Henry forgot he remembered the one time he met adam and was told about what happened. He really felt bad for adam. He was told from violet one time about adam told her that the demons attacked the orphanage. He never believed this until he saw the monster fish. And now. The venom snakes actually summoned the demon. 

"Before I let ya in, who's the one that ruined your life?" Henry asked. Before adam could answer his question, he was cut off. "Henry, there's no time, we need to act now." Nick told henry. Henry nodded in response. "You can tell me later." "Right now there's a big problem we need to get it done." Henry said. The whole group gathered up. "Ok guys, we are going in there, to take on those venom snakes." "Be careful in there, they got a demon they summoned." Nick said. "How do we stop it?" "Can we defeat it?" One of the shadow lurker group said. "I know your worried, but if they won't fight fair." "Then nether will we." "Our leader has sent us our secret ally to counter the demon." Nick announced.  

"Hey boys." They all turn to the source of the voice, and everyone is surprised at who came to fight against the venom snakes with their demon. 

Inside the mall 

Sir Pentious kept thinking, then he finally found an idea. As soon he was about to tell them his idea. Chris was about to make his move by stabbing him with his pocket knife, but got grabbed with sir pent's fast reaction. He wrapped him with tail, and gave chris a tight grab to insure he won't break free. Pentious took his pocket knife, and takes a look. 

"Foolish mortal, did you really think you can get the upper hand?" "By stabbing me with this butter knife?" "HA!" "That little knife won't be enough to kill me?"  Sir Pentious taunts chris. "Your back was turned, how did you react in time to grab my hand before I could land a hit?" Chris asked. "The answer is simple boy." "I can see many areas." "Cause I can see from the back of my hat." Sir Pentious gave an evil laugh at his pun. "Don't get the joke?" "You see my tail?" "As you can see, it has many eyes." "Which I'm sure you noticed I got many eyes on me by now." Sir Pentious said while pointing at his tail. Chris saw what he means by that, and those many eyes creeped Chris out with all the eyes looking at him. 

"Here's some advice, mortal weapons won't be a bit effective against a demon like me." "But my sharp claws for example is good enough if I ever need close combat." "Watch as I Demonstrate." 
 Sir Pentious use his one sharp pink claw, and stabs chris on his left chest. Chris screams a little in pain. "Look at you, already crying out in pain." "In fact, that's exactly how I'm going to finish you." "By impaling you with my claws." "I always wanted to take out my opponent with my bare hands." "Or should I say, my bare nails." Sir Pentious said. "No, don't!" Amber tried to save Chris, but the egg bois is in amber's way. 

"Be patient girl, your turn will come soon." Sir Pentious gave her a evil smile. "Yeah, wait your turn girly." One of the egg minions said. "Now you and every mortals shall remember the day that sir-" He gets cut off by a loud female voice. "BITCHLORD!" Sir Pentious looks around to see who was the source of the voice that gave him an insult. The venom snakes stopped and heard that loud voice as well. 

"Pardon?" "Who said that?" He turns his head to one of the venom snakes gang. "Got something you wanna say mortals?" "Sssstart talking while you still live."  Sir Pent demanded. 
"Wasn't me." "Not us." The venom snake gang members said. Then something was coming at the venom snake gang members. Some sort of a red ball, one of the venom snakes catches it. Examines the red ball, and sees the lighting on top of it. Then examines it again, and turns to see there's a skull logo on it. 

"Oh shit, a bomb!" He said, and puts it down fast before it could go off. Sir pentious begins to remember that loud voice he heard earlier. "Wait a minute, the loud voice." "The red bomb." "No...it cannot be." Sir pentious said. Once the bomb has lit the last string, the bomb exploded into a red smoke. The red smoke covered around the area, making the venom snake, the egg bois, and sir pentious coughing. Within the red smoke, a figure emerged. 

"Hey, you boys ready to be smashed?"