Loona's roommate/Jim's training in wrath

Blitzo passes all the highway, and made it to his and loona's apartment. The three gets out, and enters the apartment. They arrived at the doorway, and before they could enter. Blitzo stops there and turns around facing violet. Violet is confused at the look she's given by him. 

"What?" Violet wondered and waited for his answer. "Ok your entering my apartment." "No one but loonie ever visited here." "And your my first guest." "You should be lucky." Blitz said. "So you stopped to tell me this because?" Violet waited. "Because blitz sometimes doesn't like to be judged by anyone with his hobbies of his." "And the things he likes." Loona said. 

"Ok?" "But I'm not gonna be surprised if its messy." "But if im staying." "Its better then nothing." "So alright, I won't judge." "If its just plain mess." "I won't judge." "But maybe needs cleaning depending on the condition." "There, happy?" Violet asked. "Yes." "Ok, we enter." Blitz said. 

Blitz opens the door to his apartment. And they go in. From what violet can see is loads of photos and drawings on the walls. Violet doesn't know what to even make of this but tries not to say anything about it Some of them was pics of moxxie, millie, and loona. The drawings was mostly ether horses, or ponies. Which doesn't surprise her since she knows he loves horses when striker showed up with his horse. Which violet won't lie, it was really pretty cool. 

As violet scanned around the room, she could see the sign that says: loona's room. Which confirms this is loona's room. She sees signs that violet wished she would have such as keep out, and danger beware of dogs. Which may be a pun that violet gets. Then there's a photo violet eyes on. And that one is a familiar one. 

Violet sees a picture of him as a little kid, and with him she's assuming is his sister. But he's crossed out. But she could had sworn she knows her somewhere. By the time she is about to realize who she is. Blitz sees violet eyeing on one particular photo and intervenes. 

"Ok, I think you stared at the pic long enough." Blitzo said. "Hey, is she-" Blitz puts her finger in her mouth, preventing her from finishing the sentence. "I rather not about it." "That's a discussion for another time." "Ok?" "Don't convince me." "Ill tell you later." Blitz kept trying to avoid the question. Thankfully for him, violet dropped the subject and moved on. 

"Ok, as I said before you get to sleep in loona's room since loona liked the idea of you being a roommate." Blitz reminded them. "We're both goth girls after all." "And violet is worthy being my roommate." "Jimmy is welcomed if he's homeless." Loona said. "Wait the nerd?" "Why is that?" Violet asked. "Yeah, why indeed loonie?" Blitz chimed in. 

"Oh, no reason." "I thought he could help out." "In case if I need one." Loona said. "Like what?" Blitz wondered with curiosity. "My phone." "If it breaks." "Or if some jerk takes it." Loona answered. Blitz scratches his chin, thinking. If there's something up, then just shrugs. "Well if nerds are smart, then ok then." "But if you do invite him no funny business." Blitz reminds her. 

"Whatever." Loona and violet both said at the same time. Violet and loona looked at each other. Loona is surprised that violet knew the next thing she's gonna say. And gives her a smile. "I know you just got here but I instantly like you already." Loona said. "Wanna talk some positive and negative topics of our daily lives?" Violet asked. "You bet." "Come on in, roommate." Loona opens the door, and lets her in first. Then loona closes the door. While blitzo gets on the couch and gets on his hellphone after unlocking it on the screen. 

Wrath ring 

Back at the house of millie's parents in the wrath ring. Jimmy is welcomed by her parents. Lin and joe. Even her sister, Sallie May. Who is happy to see him. While moxxie was able to get some respect he earned from her dad. But it was a start. After some chit chat with her folks, and some flirting jim got from sallie. It was time for jimmy to train so they can help him how to fight back, and man up. Though one time millie and moxxie recalled the one time he lectured at blitz angrily. But he still needs more training on how to stick up for himself. 

Millie and moxxie escorted jimmy to the yard, flipping over the wooden fence. While jimmy climbed over. Then caught up with the two. 

"Ok jim, its time you be taught a lesson on how to defend yourself." "No matter if your here, or on the surface." "You got to know how to fight back." Millie said. "But my arms is weak." Jim shows his arms. Millie checks them. "You arm has an average build. "But I know there is some muscle in you when I feel one." Millie said. "But what about something your good at?" "There's got to be something your good at?" Moxxie asked. 

"I can fix things." "Sometimes I know a bit of machines." "But my intelligence Is the only thing I always rely on." "You seen it in action before." Jim said. "When you did the rodeo on the hog?" "We remember." "But you need more then just your brain if you end up facing someone who is smarter, and stronger then you."  "At Hand to hand combat, weapons, and even some arms." Millie said. 

"But everyone fights different." "They use their own way to fight." "Depending on what kind of demons you might be facing." "As you know, they can be hard to take down." Moxxie said. "And hand to hand combat is the first thing you'll be starting with." Millie puts up her hands for jimmy to practice. "Show me how you punch jim." Millie instructed him to punch her hand. 

Jim hesitated for a moment. Wondering why are they gonna teach him how to punch? He knows how, but he knows well his punch is real weak. He knows because he remembers he did one time at school when bullies picked on him. Where they give him a free punch, and laughed at how puny his punch is. But will things be different if he's thought hand to hand combats? Will learning help him be strong? He thoughts to himself. 

"Come on jim." "Give it a try." Millie encourages him. Jim gives it a try by punching her hand. It was a weak punch. "Really jim?" Millie said. "Its the best I can do." Jim replied. "You got to do it like life depends on it." "To defend yourself against some attackers." "That punch alone won't do any good." "And the tough ones out there is no joke." Millie said. "She's right jim." "Its gonna take some progress to really give them the punch it needs." Joe added. 

"If you want to be tough." "Think about what you want to balance?" "Your brain, or your brawns?" Lin said. "Just balance some skills your accustom to." "But sometimes, you got to teach dogs some new tricks." Joe said. Jim thought about it for a moment. He can try to use physical attacks to do little damage. While trying to use his head. This is gonna kill jimmy while learning how to fight, not to mention. He is in a wrath ring. 

But jimmy is not gonna let none of that stop him. So he gives it another go. He punches millie's hand again. This time, it was a good one. A decent punch. "Hell yeah." "Now your getting there." Millie said. "But that's just one good punch." "So we're just getting started." Moxxie said. 

"You still got a long way to go, if you want to be a tough man." Sallie may came out to see jimmy getting trained by millie and moxxie. Jimmy agrees with her. He still have to go through more training if he were able to learn how to fight any tough demons, or anyone. Or he just secretly wants to get it done and over with. So jim continues the training within the wrath ring with the help of moxxie, millie, and her family. 

At the hazbin/happy hotel  

Adam tries his best to get adjusted at the hotel. He went to his room number 05 to relax after having little talk with the demons. Getting to know with one and another. But adam just needs time for himself alone. Just not happy that he's back down in hell again. Not sure whether or not nergal is lurking. But deep in the back of his mind, he just wonders why he couldn't just leave him be? While also desperate for a few answers he wants. And little adam know he would have to make a dilemma. Adam was sitting on a bed, letting all the stress and frustration out. 

He suddenly hears something. Like singing. 

Adam head perks up, wonders who's singing? And goes to see who is doing the singing? Right when he is about to open the door. He hears footsteps. And the song was starting to be loud and clear enough to confirm he's closer for the source. So adam waited for a few seconds. He look down below at the door to see some shadows moving. After that, this is what he hears.  

There's another rush of poison flowing into my veins. 

Giving me a dose of pleasure that resides by the pain. 

Adam open the door a tiny bit, and sees it was angel dust. Adam knew it was him the moment he heard that voice in his lyrics. He watches angel dust walk to his room while also continuing to listen to his song. 

I'm addicted, I'm dependent. 

He watches him go to his hotel room. curious, and confused. He quietly opens his door a little more. And gets out quietly. And tip toed a little to listen the rest.  

 Looking awesome, feeling helpless. 

And I know I'm raisin' Cain by every highway in Hell 

Maybe things won't be so terrible inside this hotel. 

Adam couldn't help but feel bad for him. Like it was if, he's suffering. Suffering real bad. Adam tip toed back to his hotel room. And quietly closes the door. He sits back down to the bed processing what he just heard from him now? The one time when adam first arrived at the hotel to meet up with everyone to get back home. He learned he works at the studio when angel and nick had a conversation while waiting for the portal back home. 

All adam can speculate that something may had happened. Before or after it happened? He doesn't know. But adam would have to keep it to himself until the time is right to talk to him. He knows me may look like someone he doesn't need help, but he doesn't really realize he does. 

All adam can do is hope he feels better after this night.