Resume!

Alright, we're back at it! If you read the update chapter, then you're pretty much up to speed about how things are gonna work now. If not, i'm sure you'll catch on quickly. And as stated in the update chapter, this chapter, while canon in this story, is going to be based on the filler episode where the photographer comes to interview all the 1-A, or in this case 1-B, students. Oh, and lastly, from this point onward, i'm going to be writing the story in a third person point of view. It just makes things easier for me, especially in battles, plus it helps with expressing everyone's emotions and actions in a simpler fashion. Anyways, i'm gonna stop rambling and finally turn the story train back on! Enjoy!

After Class B's defeat at the hands of Class A during their joint training session, everything continued just as normal. While the taste of a loss did hurt, all students of the class pushed past it and accepted the fact that this time, they were second best. Well, everyone except for Monoma of course. He continued to rant on about Class A, saying how he and his class would one day truly surpass them. 

Since that came to an end, 3 weeks had now passed. The winter season was in full effect now, as a light layer of snow covered the U.A campus grounds. The students of Class B were relaxing in their dorm today as it was Sunday, the weekend. No class today meant today was a day for catching up on homework, or having fun. Naturally, most turned to the latter. But today was going to prove to be more interesting than most as the Heights Perseverance dorm would soon receive a guest. 

"Students! Come down to the main floor! Our guest has arrived!" The Blood Hero: Vlad King, announced throughout the dorm as, within just a few minutes, all 20 students of Class B assembled on the first floor. They met their teacher and another man of average height. He had medium length messy black hair, grayish blue eyes and glasses. He wore a beige blazer over a black dress shirt, as well as black pants and shoes, plus a camera that he had hanging around his neck. "This is Taneo Tokuda. He's a freelance journalist, and he's come to gather some info from Classes A and B for the local newspaper."

"Greetings, everyone." Tokuda spoke as everyone thanked him for being here. 

"The newspaper wants info on us? Wonder what it's for?" Tokage questioned as others shared the same thought. 

"Betcha it's about all the recent villain activity, and the parts we shared in them. He's probably come to see if he can dig up any info about what happened at those events." Shishida suggested. 

"Not quite, but you're sort of on the right track, I guess. More so, i'm here to see how you students are settling into your new dorm life." Tokuda explained to them all. 

"Principal Nezu believed this was a good idea. This should show your parents and guardians that you're all happy here. Now, I expect you to be on your best behavior today. Try not to embarrass yourselves and U.A in front of him." Vlad King told everyone as he stared at Monoma during that last comment. 

"Wait, why're you looking at me when you say that!?" Monoma asked as Kendo and Cry just shook their heads and giggled. 

"It's fine, Mr. Kan. I want to get a feeling for dorm life, so there's no real reason why they shouldn't just act as normal. Now then, I've already gone around to class A's dorm with my given time yesterday, so now it's your turn, Class B. I'm here from 8AM to 6PM, but please, don't let me interfere with any of your daily routines around here. Just go about your day as you normally would. My camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer. But, if you decline, that's alright with me." Tokuda explained as he gave the class a heartwarming smile. 

"Principal Nezu has instructed me to stay out of your way, Mr. Tokuda. However, if you need anything, just let me know." Vlad King said as Tokuda thanked him.