The Movie: Part 5

Yeah, the movie chapters will probably end with six in total. That's what i'm picturing from the point we're at in the story. Things are getting good now, and not  just because of the action. It because of the events that will occur in this chapter. Jaw dropping time is about to commence, unless of course you already know what happens. If so, then just enjoy the story from Cry's perspective. Also, from seeing a few spoilers of the newest MHA manga chapter(217) I can confirm that there will be a new canon chapter when the movie series is complete. So sit back and enjoy!

My Hero Academia Move Two Heroes Sub: https://www11.gogoanimes.tv/boku-no-hero-academia-the-movie-futari-no-hero-episode-1

After fighting off a few more guards, the three of us had finally reached the top floor. We crossed over to the central tower and we made our way to the control room. "It's just up ahead. We need to pass through the vault first." Melissa explained as we rounded a corner. "Wait, stop!" Melissa whispered as we ducked back around the corner. We peered around and saw the vault had been opened. Two people were standing inside of it. One was an older man, wearing a black suit. The other man I recognized though. It was David Shield, Melissa's father. "What's my dad doing here?" Melissa asked as we creeped over to the vault. We stopped at the edge of the vault and we tried to listen to what David and the other man were saying. "I was able to unlock it. Go to block 1147." David said to the other man. The other man found the spot and opened up a panel in the wall. He took out a briefcase and opened it up to see what was inside. "You did it, professor! Everything is here!" The other man said as we could see there was some sort of device inside the briefcase. It sort of looked like the Cerebro headpiece from the X-men comics. "After all this time, I've finally gotten it back. This device and research data are the only things I would never give to anyone. I'll never give it up." David said as the other man walked back over to him. "Everything's going according to plan, isn't it? And it looks like the villains are doing well, too." The other man said. "Thank you. It was all because you arranged everything for me, Sam." David said as he went to take the briefcase away from the man. At the same time, Melissa walked into the vault, looking shocked and very sad. "Dad..." She said as David and Sam noticed us all. "Miss... What are you doing here?" Sam asked us. Melissa kept on walking forward as me and Midoriya stayed in place, at the entrance to the vault. "What do you mean "arranged?" Dad don't tell me you're the one behind this incident? In order to get that device...? Is it true, dad?" Melissa asked as David put his head down in shame. "It is." He said as a great silence grew over the room. "What...? Why...?" Melissa asked. "The professor is only trying to get back what was stolen from him. This is a groundbreaking invention that mechanically amplifies quirks..." Sam explained. "It amplifies quirks?" I asked curiously. "Yes, it is still in testing, but with this device, unlike with drugs, quirks can be amplified without affecting the body. However, the sponsors confiscated this invention and research data. The research itself was also frozen. If this was made known to the world, then the structure of the superhuman society would change drastically. Fearing that, the governments of the world put pressure on Mr. Shield. That's why the professor... And I staged all of this." Sam explained as me and Midoriya were left speechless. 

"Is it true, dad? Tell me this is a lie!" Melissa demanded as her father kept his head down. "It isn't a lie." He said as Melissa grew angry. "But it doesn't make sense! The dad that I know would never do anything like that! So why!? Why!?" She pleaded as David raised his head back up. "It's for All Might." He said as silence grew over the room once more. "It's for All Might?" I thought as I continued to listen. "You three probably don't know this, but his quirk is disappearing. However, if we use my device, then it will go back to normal. I can give him more abilities than he started with. The number one hero... The symbol of peace... Can get his light back again... And save many people once more!" David explained as my jaw might as well have hit the floor. "How... can his quirk be disappearing!? They can't just go away like that! Can they!?" I thought as I continued to listen to what they all had to say. "Please let me hand this device over to All Might. There's no time to remake it!After he gets it, I don't care what kind of punishment I receive..." David said but he was cut off by Melissa. "They risked their lives!" She said as David became silent. "What do you think Deku, Cry, and all their classmates went through to try and save the hostages!?" She asked her father, showing off the wounds she received trying to get here. "What's the meaning of this? The villains were fake... It should've all been an act." David said as someone appeared behind me and Midoriya. "It was all an act." The person said. I turned around and saw it was the man who wore the white jacket and the metal face mask. "Wolfram? What're you doing here?" Davis asked. "It was an act pretending to be a fake villain." Wolfram explained as me and Midoriya took battle positions. Wolfram placed his hand on the floor and before either of us could react, metal railings around the room broke apart and flew towards us. They rammed into us and took us over to a back wall. The railings wrapped around our limbs and embedded themselves into wall, ensuring we couldn't move. "He's got a quirk that lets him manipulate metal, huh? I'll just melt through it then." I said as I activated my plasma power. "Don't be stupid, kid!" The man said as he used the end of the railing to impale my left upper arm. I screamed in pain as I deactivated my quirk. "Good boy. Now both of you stay there quietly." Wolfram said as Melissa ran over to us, trying to break us out.