Prep for the Festival

Welcome to my version of My Hero Academia season 2! In case if this is where you're starting to read, just some details before you begin. My story is told from my own original characters point of view as he attends UA in class 1-B. His name is Tenshonoma Cryshiki but just call him Cry. If you want to know some details about him check out the quick prologue i made, telling you about some of his looks and about his quirk. Thank you for reading my story and as always, comments are very appreciated, i'd love to hear some of your ideas.

I was walking to school the next morning, still wondering about the villains that class 1-A had encountered. It bothered me all night before I fell asleep, I just couldn't get it out of my head. I tried to forget about it as it could make me lose my focus later on in the day. I entered through the main gate of UA and made my way up to my class. As I turned the corner to the hallway my class was in, I noticed a huge crowd of students standing outside of the class 1-A entrance. I saw that the angry ash haired boy was blocking the entrance and talking to a gloomy looking boy with purple hair. Behind the purple haired boy was Tetsutetsu who was making his way through the crowd. He got to the front and started yelling at the ash haired boy in the entrance. I was able to overhear him and I walked over pushing my way through the crowd of students. "So I hear you guys had an encounter with real villains! I'm from class 1-B right next door and you don't look so tough!" Tetsutetsu said loudly to the boy blocking the entrance. "No one cares about you, bunch of extras, get out of my way." I heard the ash haired boy say. Tetsutetsu began to roar, "EXTRAS!? Who're you calling extras!?" I quickly butted in putting my right arm and hand in between Tetsutetsu and the other boy. "Knock it off Tetsutetsu, just ignore him and move, don't start something that won't benefit anyone." I said as I began to walk away with him. "Sorry for causing anyone in your class trouble!" The boy at the entrance took a step out into the hall and yelled to the two of us, "Yeah, that's right, go back to where you came from you dirty low-life extras. You're all trash!" I clenched my fists, turned and walked back toward him. I stopped right in front of him and said "Don't disrespect my friends, you'll regret it. I'll kick your ass the next time you disrespect anyone of my friends." I said to him with a heavy glare. "I don't care, you can't beat me, you're too weak. Now get out of my way." He said to me calmly. I stepped aside and let him pass, but I still kept my eyes on him. As he left I walked back over to Tetsutetsu so we could enter our class. Before we entered he said to me, "Dude, i've never heard you talk like that to anyone. What changed in you?" I responded to his question as we were walking into our classroom, "I've never had many friends growing up but now, I have all of you. I've learned that respect and trust are key to maintaining friends. Being disrespectful causes others to lose friends, and I don't want to lose you guys. So i'm very adamant towards anyone being disrespectful towards my friends." We both sat down at our desks and he said to me, "Well remind me to never dis' you then, I like your good side."

Mr. Kan had entered the room with a very serious look on his face. It gave me the idea that he was going to put us through hell today with more exercises. He began to speak, "As you all know class 1-A right next door had an encounter with real villains yesterday at the USJ. I'm here to inform you that everyone, students and teachers are all fine, there is nothing to worry about. Most of the villains were handled and the ones who escaped, i'm sure they won't show themselves anytime soon. Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about some upcoming events, the UA sports festival. Each of you will prepare for the festival and participate and show that you are the next generation of heroes! This will not only help improve your abilities but also help you stand out in the eyes of pro heroes. Some of you will be scouted during the festival and some of you will not. Don't worry because all of you will have a chance to prove yourselves when the festival is over. The sports festival begins in one week, it's best for all of you to get to training, and prepare your bodies and minds for anything that may come your way. Let's show the world that class 1-A isn't the only class with shining stars!" He roared across the room. We all yelled with him, "YEAH!" Mr. Kan looked to all of us, "That is all, class dismissed!"

This part was on the short side but if you're a fan of the series then you know what's about to go down. I'll try and keep things as close as possible to the original with my own twists of course.