Dropping Like Flies

This Chapter is FILLER! Alright, off to a good start. I felt I made a solid team with Cry grouping up with Tetsutetsu, Tokoyami and Jiro. Obviously, since this is last man standing, it won't last, but for now, we'll stick with the four of them. I also felt it was interesting to make the hazards pro heroes, and training bots(I guess) since they add in an even greater threat to the students other than themselves. Now, we'll jump ahead in time just a bit. I won't go over exactly who all has been eliminated at this point and time, but i'll be saying how many are left. And lastly, in case if you haven't seen it, I released an update chapter just before this one. It'll inform you of the things i'm currently and planning to do. Please go check it out, I would really appreciate it. But if everything's good, enjoy!

-Time Skip: 9 Hours-

Night had fallen and battlegrounds epsilon had greatly shrunk in size. It was closer to the size of all the rest of the battlegrounds now. Many hazards were also put into the stadium. After Midnight, training robots, Ectoplasm, Cementoss, and Mr. Kan were all placed into the battleground. Some of them entered twice and racked up plenty of eliminations. As of this moment there is only 15 of us remaining. The four people in our group are all still in the exercise and we feel confident about the end game. Things had gotten really quiet though and it was starting to concern us. "Nobody's really made a move in a while. And there's no hazard right now, so what do you think everyone's waiting for?" Jiro asked as we entered a smaller building, only 4 stories high. "Probably waiting for someone to screw up and reveal themselves. That's what I would be doing." Tetsutetsu said as we climbed the stairs to the fourth floor. When we got there, we saw that a door was open and there was light coming out of it. Jiro went in front of us and plugged her earphone jacks into the wall so she could hear who was in the room. When she took them out, she looked back to us and held up two fingers. I was assuming this meant there were two people inside the room. "We'll handle this." Tetsutetsu whispered as he and Tokoyami went forward to peer into the room. They then ran inside and it sounded like whoever was in there was caught off guard. We heard Tokoyami summon dark shadow but something was weird about it. Instead of the normal screeches it does, dark shadow began to let out loud cries. I decided to peer inside and I saw Tetsutetsu fighting Shishida near a window. But that wasn't the big issue here. I peered over to the other side of the room and I saw Kuroiro trying to merge with dark shadow. "Crap! This is not good. If he takes control of dark shadow, he'll be nearly unstoppable because it's night now. We have to take him down." I explained as Jiro nodded. We both then entered the room and headed straight for Tokoyami and dark shadow. 

"There's more of you them, Shishida!" Kuroiro yelled to him but Shishida was too busy with Tetsutetsu to help out. Kuroiro them fully entered dark shadow and grabbed onto Tokoyami. He was carrying him with him, most likely using him as a shield. "Let him go, Kuroiro!" I said to him as he laughed from inside dark shadow. "No chance! You're one of the tougher opponents who are still in this thing. And now I've got the strength to take you out!" Kuroiro yelled as he swung one of dark shadows claws at us. I grabbed Jiro's arm and tossed her aside. I almost had no time to react but I was able to expand my diamond arm into a circle to just block the attack. Dark shadow was strong though and it was easily pushing me backwards. He shoved me against a wall and pinned me using the same claw. "Now dark shadow! Knock him out!" Kuroiro yelled as the head of dark shadow rushed towards me. "Don't think I can't beat you even when you've got me pinned! Light! Flash!" I yelled as a bright flash of light emerged from my right arm. Dark shadow stopped and backed away from me, even letting me go. "No so tough when others can exploit your weakness, are you!?" I said as Kuroiro began to wail in rage. "You bastard, just let me hit you!" He said as he rushed with dark shadow again. I quickly made a high powered LED flashlight in my hands and threw it over to Jiro. "Use this to weaken him!" I said as she caught the flashlight. She turned it on and shined it on dark shadow. The wails turned into more cries of pain and dark shadow began to shrink in size. "Hold your breath, Tokoyami!" I yelled to him as I began to form another air bubble. "Ultimate move: 02 Discharge!" I said as I completed the bubble around dark shadow, Kuroiro and Tokoyami. I then removed the oxygen from it and watched to see if Kuroiro fainted. If he did, he would pop out of dark shadow soon.