A Power Lost

I'm getting real excited for what's about to come. I been planning things for a while and it's finally time I can start some of them. I just hope they turn out alright. Enjoy! And also, i'm starting to think of other anime series to do my own OC stories on, if you have any recommendations, please leave a comment. Thank you.

We stood before this terrifying man, I didn't know what to do. This was the boss of the league of villains, and surrounding us, his underlings. There was no way out, our only form of action was to fight and hope other heroes will show up. I looked to Bakugou, "There's no easy way out of this. We'll have to fight them. Sound good?" I asked him as he turned and faced me. "Of course it's good with me. Just don't get in my way you dumbass." He said as he began to ignite small explosions in his hand. The man in the black mask began to speak to us. "There's no need for violence boys, don't be so rash like some heroes. Please consider the consequences that may occur if you do indeed decline our offer to you. Do not waste your potential by becoming heroes. A heroes job is to protect others but once that hero becomes paid, they no longer stand as a hero. So like I said, you'd just be wasting time." He explained to us. Bakugou spoke out to him first, "And like I said before, go to hell! I'm going to become a hero that will be greater than All Might! And you're not gonna stop me here!" He yelled as I began to talk as well. "I'm not someone who wants to become a hero for money and fame. I want to be a hero who is there to protect others who are threatened. I would put my life on the line to protect  everyone that I care about. You're just interested in using us, so I don't see any reason for you to actually care about us. So like Bakugou said, GO TO HELL!" I screamed at him. He then began to speak to us again. "What a shame. Tomura had such high hopes for the both of you, even I saw great potential if you had joined us. But you're just to blinded by the hero society that you can't see that. Fine, if you won't join us,, then so be it." He explained as we both continued to glare at him. "But if you won't join us, then at least your quirks will! Starting with you Bakugou!" He said as he raised his left arm and shot out some weird red and black rods from his hand. They were heading right towards Bakugou, he seemed frozen and couldn't move. He was surely going to be hit by his attack. I didn't want him to get hurt, but there was little time to do anything as the rods kept closing in. I charged at Bakugou and pushed him aside. The rods then latched themselves onto my chest, my body beginning to ache with a burning pain. It felt like I was being disemboweled, like something was being pulled from inside me. I let out horrifying screams, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was unable to hold them back. The pain was like nothing i'd ever felt before. Bakugou stood up from being pushed over by me and looked towards the masked man. "What are you doing to him!?" He asked as the masked man responded. "He wasn't joking when he said he'd put his life on the line. That won't matter anymore though. I'm not killing him, just adding his quirk to our cause." He explained as Bakugou looked stunned. I continued to scream, the pain was overwhelming. I just wanted it to stop. 

The masked man stopped for some reason and detached his rods from me. I collapsed onto the ground, still conscious but barely able to move. The masked man looked up to the sky, he seemed to notice something. "There you are" He said as something was coming into view. It was All Might! He was able to find out where we were transported to. He crashed against the masked man but he was able to hold his ground against All Might. "I'll have you return my students now, All for One!" All might said to the masked man. "T-That m-must be h-his na-ame." I thought to myself. Their impact created a shockwave that sent me, Bakugou, and the other villains sliding across the ground. I still laid there, basically unable to do anything as I could hardly feel my body. Bakugou raced over to where I laid, "Are you alright!? What the hell did he do to you!?" He asked me but I wasn't entirely sure. "I-I have no i-idea. My body w-won't move." I explained as Bakugou turned around to look at our surroundings. The other villains all got up and quickly surrounded us. They were to take care of us while All for One fought All Might. "R-Run Bakug-gou, you n-need to get out of here!" I yelled to him but he didn't budge. The villain that has the top hat, I think his name was Compress, came running at Bakugou first. He reached out, trying to turn Bakugou into a ball but Bakugou fired off an explosion before he could touch him. He sent Compress flying a few feet away, but this let other villains step in to subdue him. A blonde haired girl and the villain known as Twice tried to stop his this time. Twice using his super sharp tape measure to try and cut Bakugou and the blonde haired girl attempting to stab him with a knife.  Bakugou was just able to dodge their onslaught of attacks and set off explosions in their faces. I was able to take a look around, two villains were still unconscious, those being Dabi and Kurogiri. The three that Bakugou just hit with explosions were very slowly getting up to attack him again. Only three villains remained around us and the next to attack us was the big lipped man and another villain who looked like a reptile. The big lipped man told the other villain to get in front of him. The reptile man did so and they both began to glow blue. "Make sure you get him!" The big lipped man yelled as the reptile villain was shot away from him. He was heading toward Bakugou at an incredible speed. He took out a knife and prepared to strike Bakugou. Bakugou used his lightning quick reflexes to dodge the attack as he created an explosion beneath him, sending him a few feet into the air. The reptile man missed his attack and crashed into a broken wall. 

As Bakugou landed, I heard what sounded like someone shouting our names. I looked to see where it was coming from and I saw three people breaking through a nearby wall. Two men were holding a third between them, using him as a battering ram. As they broke through the wall, a huge ramp of ice was created in front of them. They climbed it and shot off, high into the air. I could then hear one of them yelling. "COME ON!" The one in the centre yelled. Bakugou prepared his arms to blast himself towards them, and as he was doing that, Shigaraki ran at him. He attempted to touch Bakugou but he was too slow. Bakugou launched himself straight up into the air and then towards the three men. I still laid there on the ground as he was able to escape. All of the villains had their attention pointed at Bakugou though and this let someone sneak over to retrieve me. "Come on, we're getting you out of here!" A girl with puffy black hair said to me. She grabbed me under my arms and dragged me behind a nearby wall. There was another person there though. When I got a good look at them, I saw that it was Todoroki! "What are you doing here!?" I said to him. "Not important right now, just stay quiet and we'll get you out of here." He said as he grabbed my legs and the two of them carried me off. 

Todoroki had begun to carry me on his back as we were about a kilometre from where they found me. I was able to find out the other girl who was with us was Yaoyorozu. Both of them were in disguises. Yaoyorozu in a pink dress and having puffy hair, and Todoroki was in a blue shirt and black vest, and wearing a black wig. "What w-were you doing here!? And who were the o-other th-three!?" I asked them. Todoroki gave me a response. "The others were Midoriya, Iida and Kirishima. We all decided to come and save you and Bakugou." he explained. "I attached a tracking device to a Noumu that attacked me at camp. It was able to lead us to the location where we found you." Yaoyorozu said to me. "T-thank you." I said to them softly. Todoroki then became curious. "We weren't able to step in and fight off the villains due to the possibility of us illegally using our quirks. We would've if we could. But I have to ask, what did that man in the black mask do to you?" I tried to give my best answer, "To be honest, I have n-no idea what he did. I stopped him f-from hurting B-Bakugou and he attacked m-me instead. It hurt so much, like he was pulling out my i-insides. I felt like I w-was being cut open." I explained to them. "We have to get him to a hospital as soon as possible!" Yaoyorozu stated. 

We ran through and alleyway that lead to a large, open street. Todoroki seemed to know where a nearby hospital was so we turned left down the street. As we were heading down it though, we could see that there was a large crowd of people standing in the centre, looking up at a large television screen. We approached the crowd and looked to see what all of the commossion was about. What we saw would shake the world. We saw that All for One was still fighting, with his mask completely destroyed, and having essentially no face at all. What I saw next made me shiver in fear as I saw the skeleton man who was talking to Midoriya one day. He was wearing All Might's hero costume, and that's when everything became connected. "That man, is All Might!"

 "That man, is All Might!"