Test your Limits!

To start things off, we'll start off the same as 1-A with a training session to check each students limits. After this I plan to have an opposite schedule to that of 1-A with 1-B going to do rescue training at USJ first while 1-A is doing battle training and then 1-B doing battle training while 1-A is watching All Might beat down a noumu at USJ. If you're still reading, thank you very much for getting this far, it's nice to know someone likes my story. Leave a comment if you'd like on anything you'd like to see or anything I can change to make the story better. Also, I will be changing some of the events of the training session from the original.

Everybody had changed into their training outfits and we all waited patiently to see what Mr. Kan would have us do first. "Alright everybody, we will be doing a seven part training course where we will find out each and every one of your limits so we know what all of you can improve on. First up we have the fifty metre dash. Cry, Monoma, get over here and take your positions, i'll be testing your speed here so don't slouch." We both replied "Yes sir." We took our positions, I had decided not to use my quirk to help me with this event. I quickly looked over to the blonde haired boy named monoma who had called me out earlier today. "Good luck buddy!" I said to him. He replied "Thanks, i'm sure I won't need it hear though." I squinted my eyes at him before turning my head and looking straight. A buzzer went off and we both quickly sprinted towards the fifty metre mark. I easily outran Monoma who seemed out of breath when he finished. My time was around five and a half seconds while Monoma ended with Six and a half. "Nice job" I quickly said to him. "Thanks, told you I didn't need your luck." He replied back with a bit of sass as well. 

After the fifty metre dash event was over we moved on to high jumps, jump roping, and weight lifting. I decided not to use my quirk to help me in the high jump and jump roping events but decided to use my quirk ability psi to help me with the weight lifting event. I kept thinking to myself that these events aren't too bad yet. Next was the ball throw event where we would be judged on how far we could throw a ball obviously. After a few of my classmates went up and threw their ball, it was time for me to throw my ball. I figured it was another good time to use my psi ability, so I generated around sixty thousand psi into my left arm. sixty thousand psi seemed to be my comfort zone, it gave me great amounts of strength without causing too much damage to myself, it was pretty safe. I took a pitchers position and threw my ball into the horizon. "Nice job Cry." Mr. Kan said to me as he held up a recording device with my distance on it, six hundred eighty nine metres. I felt pretty good about that throw but I knew I could throw farther. 

After the ball throw was finished we all continued on to the batting cage to test our reaction speed and then to the seated toe-touch to test our flexibility. When we finished our last event, we all gathered in a semi-circle around Mr. Kan. He talked to each person one by one, stating what their strengths were and what they needed to improve on. When he got to me, he stated "Cry, you have great physical strength and speed, however, you need to have greater control of your quirks abilities, as well as push yourself towards expanding those limits of yours!" "Yes sir, thank you for your advice." I replied back to him.

The day had finished and I walked home. It wasn't a far walk, maybe only fifteen minutes, I decided on my way home that I wouldn't get rides to school anymore, I would rather just walk or jog to school. I arrived at my house and opened the door to see my dad cooking and my mom reading the newspaper in our living room. They quickly stopped what they were doing and rushed over to me so they could ask me questions about my day. "How are you son, are you alright, did anything bad happen?" He frantically said to me. "Dad i'm fine, nothing bad happened, no one looked at me differently much, I actually felt normal." "That's great sweetie, i'm so proud of you, i'm glad things went ok on your first day." She said to me. "Thanks mom. All of my classmates seem nice too, one i'm a little hesitant about but other than him everyone is great. My teacher can be a little strict sometimes, he was testing our quirk limits today with several tests." I said to both of them. My mother replied "Who's your teacher?" I told her "He's the blood hero, Vlad King." "Oh my, you got Kan, I see why you think your teacher is strict now. Kan's hard on his students but he knows well, you'll do great with him." Mom told me. In the background a pot of pasta was beginning the overflow out of the pot, my dad rushing to drain it then finishing cooking dinner. We all sat down and discussed more about my day for a few hours.

That night all I could think of was Mr. Kan's words "You need to have better control of your quirk abilities and expand your limits!" I kept questioning myself how I could expand my limits and gain total control of my abilities. I kept thinking for so long that I eventually drifted off to sleep.