The Future

We're starting to get to the climax of this arc. I hope you enjoyed Cry's attempt at saving Eri. It was entirely made up since it's Mirio who appears to face Chisaki first. What's going to happen to Cry now, I don't know. You'll just have to read and find out. Enjoy!

I awoke some time after fighting Chisaki. I didn't know where I was. I was laying on my, staring up to the ceiling with a bright light over me. I attempted to sit up but I was unable to move. I then noticed I was on an operating table. My limbs were strapped down to stop me from escaping. I struggled as hard as I could, eventually trying to activate some of my quirk abilities. Nothing was working though, my quirks wouldn't activate. Someone then began to speak to me. "It was only ten minutes since Chisaki put you under. You're pretty tough kid." The person said. I looked around the room and saw Chronostasis. He approached me, holding an empty needle in his hand. "You won't get out of there. I used our prototype serum on you to make sure of that. Don't worry, it only eliminates the quirk for a few minutes. We didn't use any of our completed product on you. But that is why you are still alive." He said as he picked up another needle. This one was full, and from what he had said, it contained the quirk destroying solution. "Why am I here!? And what happened to me!? How did I just black out before?" I asked Chronostasis. He answered me and chuckled at the same time. "You died. Overhaul, our boss destroyed your body. Then he brought you back together, only you were unconscious. After seeing you could use multiple abilities, we saw that you were unique. Much like the villain known as All for One, your body can sustain more than one power. We've only tested our completed serum on people with only one quirk. You're here so we can find out if our serum can destroy every quirk at once if we use it on others with multiple powers. That is why Chisaki spared your life, for the time being of course." He explained. I looked on in horror as he was telling me everything. He then continued and walked over to me. "You showed great power when you fought Chisaki before. It would've been a shame if he let you stay complete. So he made sure you got the message, that you're still owned by him!" Chronostasis said while pointing to my right arm. 

I didn't notice before because there wasn't any pain. But I looked in shear dread, even beginning to cry, as I saw my right arm was gone. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!" I screamed at Chronostasis. "Like I said, Chisaki simply left a message for you, showing that he still owns you. Don't worry, he sealed off the wound from destroying your arm so you won't die of blood loss. Wasn't that nice of him?" Chronostasis asked me. I responded and roared at him, "Give me back my arm you psychopaths!" Chronostasis backed away from me a bit as I began to struggle on the operating table again. "My, my. Such energy you possess. That will all change soon though. You will help us achieve our goals for the future. Be proud knowing that you were such a good help to us." Chronostasis said while coming back over and grabbing my neck. "Get away from me!" I yelled to him. He ignored me though and prepared to inject the needle into my neck. "NO! PLEASE STOP!" I cried out as the needle was inserted into my neck. 

A cold feeling surged through my body. All I could do now is pray that the serum didn't work. "I'LL KILL YOU. YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled to Chronostasis as he just laughed at me. He then said "In about twelve seconds, we'll find out if everything was vaporized, or if some of your abilities hung on. If your quirk did somehow manage to avoid being destroyed, i'll simply inject more of our serum into you until everything is gone. And there's nothing you can do about it. Say goodbye to your days of being a hero kid!" He said as the seconds ticked by. 

Time was up, twelve seconds had passed. Chronostasis took some sort of scanning device and hovered it over me. "Let's see if it was a success, shall we?" He said as he moved it over my body. He then removed it and began to laugh again. "It's a complete success! Your quirk and all of its abilities are gone!" He cheered as all I could do was cry. "I'll kill you. And i'll save Eri." I said softly to him.