Surprise Visit

If you're wondering why the play class B puts on it a mix of three titles, even I don't know. That's literally what the play is called in the manga. Look it up if you don't believe me. There's even some star wars moments mixed into it. I have no idea how i'm going to make an entire play from this. All you have to do though, is enjoy!

-Time Skip: 4 Days-

A few days had passed since I saw Eri. Everyone in the class was working so hard to finish preparing for the festival. All props were made, my effects were on point, now all that was left to do was for the actors to memorize their lines and actions. A few of the stage crew members also had to memorize the lines so we knew when to change scenes or switch up lighting, things like that. I had gone over the script so many times, I didn't want to screw anything  up. I was helping Monoma and Awase with their sword fighting skills, showing them tutorials on how to properly wield a sword. Awase seemed to be a natural at it, but Monoma was taking a bit more time. "Hey Cry, any chance you could make me a sword out of a lighter material? This one's just too heavy, I can't use it good enough." Monoma said to me. "Yeah sure thing, i'll be back in a minute." I said back to him as I exited the dorm and created a new sword. I was having difficulty making a new sword though, I just couldn;t form one that was lighter than the ones I already made. Then, an idea popped into my head. "I can go over to class A's dorm and ask Yaoyorozu to make me one." So I ran over to their dorm, but when I turned the corner to head to their front entrance, I stopped in my tracks. In front of me, I could see Mirio who was hiding in a bush, and Aizawa standing behind him. But they weren't important because standing in front of both of them was Eri.

"Oh hello Cry! Come to see Eri too have ya?" Mirio asked me. I gave him the best response I could as I looked on in disbelief. "Not exactly, I didn't know Eri was going to be here today. I thought she was coming the day of the festival?" Aizawa then cleared up what was going on and said "We were given permission from the principal. He believe that since Eri had been cut off from society for so long, that bringing her to an unusual event like the cultural festival so abruptly, things might get dangerous. Just to make sure she doesn't get shocked or panicked, we're bringing her here before-hand and getting her used to the place. Mirio here is looking after her. We were actually going to bring her over to your dorm when we finished here." Aizawa explained as I continued to look at Eri. She was wearing brand new clothes, and her hair was cleaned. She looked amazing, but she still lacked a smile on her face. Some members of class A were standing outside of their dorm. I could see Midoriya, and he had the same face that I did, shocked to see Eri here. "Hello Deku." Eri said as she hadn't realized I was here too. Uraraka and Asui were with him and looked in awe at Eri. "Awww, what a gweat wittle outfit. Sooooo Cute!" They both said. Others from class A began to come out and say hi to Eri. Iida came out and did his typical hand waving as he was introducing himself. I then walked over slowly, now standing behind Eri. I gently grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up onto my shoulders. "Hey Eri, it's nice to see you again!" I said to her with a smile. "Hello Cry. Good to see you too." She said back to me. Midoriya had finally come over to us but he didn't mutter any words. Mirio then explained what he was doing here, "I'm planning on walking around UA with Eri. How about you and Midoriya come with us?" He asked as we both nodded. Before we left though, I quickly asked Iida what I had come to do before. "Hey Iida, can you ask Yaoyoroza to make a sword out of something lighter than iron? Aluminum should be good. Class B would really appreciate it." "Sure thing!" He said as he continued to wave his arms. And after that, me, Midoriya, Mirio and Eri all took a stroll through UA.

We went through the courtyard first. All of the smaller scale events and food stands were being prepared their. There were dunk tanks, a firing range, batting cages, cotton candy stands. Everything you'd see at a normal carnival was here. But these weren't even close to being impressive. All of the main classes for each program were putting together big events. My class and class A were already doing our play and dance party events. The general studies first year class was putting together a haunted house. We passed by them as they were putting it together. Shinso was there, looking a decked out in a zombie costume. He was hanging from the ceiling on an overhang outside of their haunted house. I waved to him and he did see me, and so he also waved back. We didn't stay by the haunted house for long though because we feared Eri may be frightened by it and then things may get dangerous. We decided to leave and head over to the some of the other big planned events. On our way, we rounded a corner and all stopped to see a dragon in front of us. "What the heck is a dragon doing here!?" Midoriya asked. With the dragon were Tetsutetsu, Monoma and Awase. "Excuse us...wait, you're Midoriya from class A, and Cry, what're you doing here? Shouldn't you be helping us with this thing? It's kinda hard to keep him under control 24/7." Tetsutetsu said as he was holding the dragon in a choke hold. "How'd you guys get a dragon for your event?" Mirio asked me. I then made my left index finger glow and said, "My powers are coming in handy. I used it to make a real dragon for our play. Had to make one that wasn't going to go out of control though so I though of a more kid-friendly one. And so, I made Toothless the dragon come to life!" I explained as the dragon approached us. It looked right at Eri, who seemed mesmerized by it. The dragon then licked her face and smiled at her. Monoma stepped in after though, and said "We don't have that much time for chit-chatting guys. We need to get this thing back to the dorm." He said as he then looked to Midoriya. "Your class is putting on some kind of live performance I hear!? I wonder how that'll go! This time i'll tell you straight up: We of class B are gonna be better than you! We're putting on a play! "Romeo, Juliet, and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Return of the Kings!" class B's super original, super special fantasy play! And with Cry's special effects, you guys won't even come close to us!" Monoma yelled out. Before he could continue, I created an air bubble around him that was completely soundproof. "Thanks Cry. He really needs to learn that not everything's a competition." Awase added. Tetsutetsu then saw Eri on top of me. "Is that who I think it is Cry?" He asked me as I nodded my head. "Hello there. It's so nice to finally meet you. I'm another one of the heroes who was there to save you that day. My name is Tetsutetsu." He said slowly to Eri. She tried to say his name but only half of it came out. "Tetsu..." I then told Tetsutetsu to just let her call him that because it would be easier on her. He agreed and then him and Awase left with both Monoma and the dragon in hand. "Sorry if the dragon or Monoma scared you Eri. They both belong under my responsibility." I said to her while still smiling. "Dragon is cool." She quietly said. "Yes it is. If you see our play, you'll see even cooler things too." I said to her as we all moved on.