How Could This Happen!?

Things are about to heat up. Villains will begin to appear after we start the night time activities. I'll be focusing on specific ones. If their quirk is unknown but we have an idea of how it works, i'll just be guessing how they fight with it. Hopefully you like how things turn out. Lastly, from here on out I will not be listing the quirks of other, not as well know class 1-B students. I figured by this point you would have an understanding as to what each of them have. Enjoy!

Two days later, training was still in full-tilt. Everyone was on the point of dying as we were being pushed so far past our own limits. Kendo and Tetsutetsu were having nightmares from Tiger's training regime and others like Honenuki were almost passing out as their quirks were being overworked. I was no different, everyday me and Mr. Kan would go to our personal training location and we would repeat the exercises from the day before. We spent most of yesterday improving my psi ability, trying to increase my power output and speed. After several of the same attempts, I was finally able to go beyond and increase my output. I was now able to increase to just over 200,000 psi, and I could break through almost a foot of Mr. Kan's hardened blood. Today we were focusing on my kinetic storage ability again. Mr. Kan gave me my goggles so I could measure the power inside me, so we knew when I had enough to release. "How much force have you taken in Cry?" He asked me. I replied to his question, "Let's see, i've absorbed almost 140,000 pounds of force. Is that enough or should I take in more?" I asked him. "No. That should do for now. Come over to me, we'll see if you can do the same as to what you did two days ago. You're going to try and release that energy as a projectile." He explained as I made my way over to him. "I was able to find a larger target than the last time so let's see if you can destroy it." He said as I could see an even larger boulder in front of me with a target symbol painted on it. "We need to see if you can destroy larger objects and also how much force you can intake before damaging yourself when you release it. We'll also be seeing how accurate you can be when firing these projectiles when they're surging with a higher force. Your goal is to hit the centre of the target. You may begin." He explained as I took a ready stance. Like before, I released the energy into my whole body and began to condense it into one spot. I focused the energy into my arms, they began to spark again. There was so much energy however, that parts of my skin on my left arm ripped open, blood spurting out. I kept on trying to focus though as I was condensing the energy into my hands now. I imagined making the ball in front of me again and focused the energy out of my hands, but keeping my hands in place to keep the energy from releasing itself. I knew this would be harder to control as the ball ended up being much larger than the last, it was about a foot wide. I was preparing to fire but my mind said not to, you can do more. I listened and tried out something new which would help me be more accurate when I fired. I attempted to reshape the ball of energy, into something more pin-point. After a minute of reshaping, I had finished and it ended up looking like a spear or even a bolt of lightning. I then released the energy forwards, the force of the shot knocking me back. It fired at such a blinding speed that Mr. Kan nearly missed it make contact with the large boulder. I got back up and went to examine the damage. "Well i'll be damned." Mr. Kan said. "You truly are full of surprises. You were able to take your ability one step further, increasing it's destructive capabilities and also creating a more accurate projectile. See for yourself how you did." he said to me as he pointed at the target. I had hid the red area on the target, that would normally be worth 7 or 8 points, pretty good for my first try at this. "Very well done indeed. Now let's continue, this time we'll increase the force you take in and release." He explained to me as I nodded. We continued this until later into the day, until the evening came around and it was time for dinner. While me and Mr. Kan returned to the base camp, he tossed me back my goggles. "Here, you've impressed me so much, i'll let you hold on to these until camp is over." He said with a smile. I replied back to him, "Thank you very much Mr. Kan. I really appreciate it." I said as I went to cook dinner for tonight.