My Way

If any of you think Komori is super weak because she has a quirk called "mushroom," i'll admit that I was in the same boat for quite a while. But after reading all the way through the manga and doing a fair bit of research on each class B student, she's a freakin' monster. When she can literally choke you out by making mushrooms grow in your wind pipe, she's a serious threat. I'd make a strong debate that she's in the top 3 strongest students in her class. Fear the mushroom because it has no equal. But anyways, this filler arc is off to a good start. And i'll say this again, the way i'm determining who wins a fight is literally based on a coin toss. Heads for U.A, and Tails for Shiketsu. Each match will be as fair as possible, meaning Cry and others like Bakugou could end up losing their match. Enjoy!

The third match was underway, and it was between Kirishima from class A and a second year student named Mikaso from Shiketsu. The fight was not going in U.A's favor at this point as Kirashima was being pushed back by Mikaso. Mikaso's quirk lets her manipulate and control water that's in her vicinity. She brought a bottle of water onto the battlefield before their fight began which really confused us all. But we soon found out it was all part of her plan. Mikaso was waving a blob of water around in the air, attacking Kirishima constantly. She would harden the water and turn it to ice when she needed to defend herself and then she'd turn it to hot steam when she went on the offensive. Kirishima could do nothing but defend himself from her nearly invulnerable strategy. "That does it! If I can't beat you in this state, then maybe I can get to you when i'm at my max! Red Riot Unbreakable!" Kirishima yelled as his hardened skin turned even tougher. His rock like skin began to sharpen, becoming more dense and thick, turning Kirishima into a walking tank. His appearance looked more like a monster now though. "Do you really think hardening your body even more will stop me from beating you? You are sadly mistaken. Liquid whip!" Mikaso yelled as she waved her blob of water around in the air quickly. She struck Kirishima in the face, almost like she was actually using a whip. But Kirishima did not move from his spot and he started to laugh. "A physical attack like that won't break through this defense! I can take anything you throw at me now!" Kirishima said as Mikaso began to expand her water blob. It was becoming bigger, eventually growing to about 10 feet in diameter. "If physical attacks won't work, then i'll just sap your strength from you. Deep Six Coffin!" Mikaso said as she sent the huge bubble of water at Kirishima. It engulfed him and she made him rise into the air. Kirishima was having trouble escaping it, almost like she was forcefully keeping him inside it with water currents. We watched as Kirishima began to struggle for air. This move was very similar to my O2 discharge. And if it was like it, then I knew where this was going. "Kirishima reached out, trying to break his hand through the bubble. But as he went to reach, his arm went limp and then so did his body. Mikaso then opened up the bubble and Kirishima fell to the ground. The official came running over to inspect Kirishima. We could all see he wasn't using his quirk anymore because he looked normal again. We already knew what was going to be said. "Eijiro Kirishima is unable to continue! The winner is Burnee Mikaso! That's one point for Shiketsu High! The score is now 2-1 for Shiketsu!" The official announced as the crowd began to cheer. 

"Damn it! What's that hard head think he's doing!? He could've gotten out of that no problem!" Tetsutetsu said in rage. With his and Kirishima's quirks being so similar, I guess it wasn't surprising for him to say that. If he thought he could get out of the bubble, then of course he would expect Kirishima to get out too. "It's alright, Tetsutetsu. We're only down 1 point and it's still early in the competition. We have time to come back." I said, trying to calm him down. "I know that, but we're nearing the halfway point. If we don't pull ahead soon, then we might start to crack under the pressure." Tetsutetsu said to me. "We know that, ribbit. We're all trying to stay calm and focus on the matches to come. Who knows who's going to be next. And whoever it is, they'll have to work double time to tie this whole thing up, ribbit." Asui said as I agreed with her. "It doesn't matter who I have to fight! Just let me go out there so I can blow them away!" Bakugou yelled but I chose to ignore him. Todoroki did the same as he walked over to me. "It may still be early, but I've noticed that they've been sending out mostly second years. If majority of Shiketsu's fighter are in the second year, then that'll make things hundreds of times more difficult for us. They have a whole years worth of experience ahead of us and have had more time to expand and sharpen their skills. Working double time won't be enough. We all have to fight as if this is a real crisis situation... as if our very lives depended on winning this fight. And if we can't do that... then we will lose." Todoroki said as I just stared at him. "I don't know whether to agree with you or be concerned from what you've just said. I'll go with the first one though. Whether we've been in a real situation or not, this is our time to stand out, show our skills, and win. We can't let everyone down when we know they're right behind us, cheering us on." I said as everyone agreed with me. Except for Bakugou of course.