To the Rescue!

It was the next day and like I had told myself the day before when I was coming home from school, I decided to walk to school. I entered through the main gate and walked toward my class room, the door still a little intimidating. I sat down in my desk waiting for class to start, Tetsutetsu coming over to me looking like he was ready to fight. I glared back at him and I hesitantly asked him "What is it?" His expression turned into a curious look as he replied with "So you have seven different quirk abilities? You already said you had dragon wings, plasma and psi, what else can you do?" I responded with "well, I can also reflect light to either make myself invisible or make a light clone, I can absorb kinetic energy that I come in contact with then release it all at once but too much energy could seriously hurt me, I can also Double my speed and strength but using it causes me to sleep for ten hours after I use it and right after I use it I receive sharp pains down my back. My last ability I call futuresight, I can see seven seconds into the future, but if I use it for more than five seconds I could go blind." I said answering his question. "What! You can see into the future?! What am I about to do!?" He quickly asked me. I used my futuresight ability, my eyes turning a blank white colour. I could see tetsutetsu asking me a question and picking his nose. My eyes returned to normal after about three seconds and I replied to him with "You're going to ask me a question and pick your nose at the same time." Sure enough he said to me "Why do your eyes turn white when using your futuresight?" as he also began to pick his nose. He quickly realized this and yelled "What! No way! You can actually see the future!" I responded back to him "Believe it buddy."

As we continued to talk about my abilities, Mr. Kan entered the classroom and stood in the center. He told us to take our seats because he has an important announcement to make. "Listen up, today will be even tougher than the last! It is a hero's duty to uphold the law and take down any and all crimes. However, crimes are not the only duties hero's must undertake, sometimes they must put their own lives on the line and save others who are in need of your help, so today we will be doing rescue training! We'll be going to an off campus facility so meet down at the buses in fifteen minutes." He hit a switch that was on his desk at the front of the class. "These are you hero costumes specially made by our support classes. Their designs were made by you before you started your semester, you may wear your hero costume or wear your training uniform, the choice is up to you. Just don't take to long, i'll meet you at the bus." He left the classroom and we all grabbed our hero outfits. My costume looked similar to a fighter pilot's outfit, it was a one suited costume, black and red with a small oxygen tank built inside of it with a mask to go with it too. This would help me fly at greater heights and dive faster without the possibility of losing consciousness. Lastly were my specialized goggles that gave me a heads up display of my surroundings, thermal vision in case i'm working at night, and finally it came with an energy metre to help me know how much kinetic energy i've stored in my body. I quickly put on my costume and made my way down to the bus.

Imagine this is Cry's costume looked like, minus the helmet of course

Imagine this is Cry's costume looked like, minus the helmet of course. It really sucks that I got the best picture of my costume from Fortnite.