Who Doesn't Love Camp!?

I have no idea how my first filler chapter ended up being my longest chapter. I figured I would make it around 7 or 8 minutes of reading. There was just too many ideas in my head and I put them all into one chapter. The last bit was something I was thinking about for a while. With Jiro being somewhat underrated among the girls in class 1-A, what with YaoMomo, Uraraka, and Tsu there. I figured Cry could show some more attention towards her rather than some of the girls in his own class. It just builds that relationship that may be shown more later. Anyways, Enjoy as we get back on track!

It was the day we were supposed to head off for camp. Both of my parents dropped me off at the entrance to UA. "Good luck sweetie, we'll see you in a week!" My mother yelled out as they began to drive off. I waved back to them and entered through the main gate. I didn't go through the front doors this time though as we were to head to UA's bus station. There, each class would take their buses and head out to camp. I arrived at the station and met most of my classmates there. "Hey guys, ready for camp!?" I asked them with a big smile. "You bet Cry! I just wonder what they'll be having us do?" Tetsutetsu said out loud. "Yeah, beats me. I just hope Mr. Kan doesn't go overboard and break us again." Tokage(Quirk: Lizard Tail Cut) said. I looked around and saw class 1-A coming outside to get on their bus. "Hey guys, we'll see you at camp!" I yelled over to them. I was met with some of them waving back. I could see Midoriya and Uraraka waving, Todoroki gave me a quick glance and smiled. Iida was furiously waving his hand at me. Bakugou didn't even budge to look at me. "I guess he's still pissed about losing to me in the sports festival." I thought to myself. The last person I noticed was Jiro who also gave me a quick look before turning her head around. I could see that the side of her face was turning red, I knew she was thinking about me. I could feel my face starting to turn red as well, but I was quickly interrupted. "Hey Cry, ready for training camp!?" Kendo asked me. "You bet! I feel prepared for anything our teachers can throw us!" I said with confidence. "Well I hope everyone else feels the same way. Knowing our teacher, he'll probably put us through the ringer everyday." Kendo said while chuckling. 

We continued our conversation but were quickly interrupted by Mr. Kan. "Alright everyone, please enter the bus! We're about to head off for your training camp!" He said as we all cheered. I unloaded my bag of supplies into storage underneath the bus and got on. I sat next to Shishida(Quirk: Beast) who had begun to sleep as we pulled out from UA and headed off to camp for the next week. 

-Time Skip-

After a few hours of waiting on the bus, we stopped at a hillside.  Mr. Kan explained what we were doing. "Alright everyone, this will be your only chance to take a break. After this we'll be back on track to camp. So get out and stretch if you need to." Everybody in the class got off of the bus. I looked around and took a few back stretches. I noticed there was another car here, probably just some sight seers. The doors to the car opened and out came two people. They were dressed in, well, dresses and fluffy skirts. They also wore some weird looking head gear and had cat claw gloves on. There was a man and a woman. One's suit was yellow and the other wore a brown coloured costume. The man spoke to us first. "Hello everyone, are you all ready to get to your training camp!?" He asked us as some of us nodded. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" He yelled to us as we all responded, "YES SIR!" "Good, that's what I like to hear!" He said. "Look at you all, so young and energetic! I can't wait to see what you all can do!" The woman said waving her right arm up and down. Mr. Kan stepped out of the bus and explained who they were. "Everyone say hello to Tiger..." he said as he pointed to the man in the brown costume. "...and this is ragdoll." he said pointing to the woman in the yellow costume. "Along with two others pro heroes, they will be helping all of you improve your quirks and strengthen your minds." Mr. Kan explained. "That's right! You're going to be put through hell in my boot camp!" Tiger said to us. "Are you all ready to begin?" Ragdoll asked us. Tetsutetsu asked a question back. "Um, don't we have to get to the actual camp location first before we begin?" "Your heroes! Heroes must adapt to situations on the fly! This is no exception!!" Tiger yelled to us as some of my classmates tried to get back onto the bus. Mr. Kan stood at the door to the bus, blocking it and making the message clear that we had no choice but to do what they said. "Alright, the base camp is just over there!" Ragdoll said while pointing way out into a forest. "If you all try very hard, you may make it before lunch starts. If not, well, you'll all be starving!" She said as she flapped her arms up and down. "Good luck to you all. I'll see you at camp." Mr. Kan said as he took off in the bus. "That's our cue to leave too, see ya!" Tiger said as the two heroes left in their car. Honenuki(Quirk: Softening) looked confused, "Can someone explain what just happened?" Kendo spoke up and explained, "Listen up, we were tricked! We have to get to the training camp on our own now. Let's head into this forest and find our way there. Stay as a group though. I'm sure they'll have obstacles for us." She said as everyone nodded. 

We all headed down the hill and into the forest. We walked for a few minutes before some strange sounds could be heard. Without warning, a creature that looked like it was made of dirt attacked us all. It attempted to hit us with its large hand but we were able to evade it. "What the heck is that!? Is this thing here to get in our way!?" I thought to myself. I kept my distance from it but others had different plans. Tetsutetsu lead the charge against the creature, turning his body to iron and preparing to strike it back. "Get out of our way!" He yelled as he smashed his fist into the creature. He blew it apart with one punch, it appeared to be hollow inside. "Well that was easy." Tetsutetsu said. While he began to celebrate, I watched as more of those creatures spawned from the ground. "Don't look now Tetsutetsu, there's more of them!" I said pointing to the new creatures.  Monoma spoke up and said, "Cry, i've got an idea! Use your wings and fly out of these trees! Search for the camp then come back and take us there one by one!" It wasn't a bad idea, and it might make our trip to the camp shorter. "Alright, I think I can take someone with me now." I said as I looked to see who was nearest to me. I saw that it was Bondo(Quirk: Cemedine) and I quickly grabbed his arm and grew my wings. "Let's go Bondo, we're gonna find the camp!" I said as he nodded his head. We took off and I was left wondering if everyone else will be ok. 

A few minutes had passed and me and Bondo hadn't found the camp yet. The tree cover was just too thick, we couldn't see the ground. We were coming up to an opening, it was our last chance to find the camp as everywhere else around this opening was covered in trees. We flew towards it and as we were about to fly over, Bondo yelled out, "Look! There it is! Cry take us down there!" I agreed and we descended. We landed in front of a building and as I was about to take off and get everyone else, two people came out of the building. They were dressed similarly to Tiger and Ragdoll but one had a blue version of the costume they wore and another wore a red version. They came over to talk to us, "Wow, just the two of you? It's still so early, we haven't even started cooking lunch yet. You guys must really be something?" The lady in blue said. I quickly interrupted her, "Sorry but I won't be staying just yet. I've got to go back and get everyone else from my class. My friend here was just the first who I brought over." The lady in red chimed in on what was going on first. "I see. Well then good luck to you. We'll see you when you're all done. As for you big guy, do you mind helping us prepare lunch?" I heard her say as I took back off to bring more of my classmates to the base camp. 

With the trip between taking someone to camp and going back to get someone taking a few minutes, our plan continued late into the night. I was completely exhausted, I didn't know how I was even still going. My whole body was sweating, and I felt like I was going to fall out of the sky. Thankfully I was carrying the last person from my class to the campsite. It was Yanagi(Quirk: poltergeist) and she was so tired that she fell asleep in my arms. I felt like doing the same but I was coming up on the campsite very soon. I prepared to descend but my vision was becoming blurry, I had reached my limit. I felt as we began to crash to the ground, that I overused my quirk abilities. I tried to angle us toward the ground, to try and soften our landing. We were about to hit the ground when I turned around and held Yanagi on top of my chest. I didn't want her to get hurt as much as me. I landed on my back and slid on the ground for a few seconds. I rolled Yanagi off of me and tried to stand. I was so exhausted however, that I couldn't even lift a finger. I laid there, looking up to the sky. We landed only a few metres away from the main camp building. I decided to yell out to see if anyone would come and help us inside. "Hey! Is anyone there! Come and help us!" I cried out as the front door to the building opened up. Out from the building came Tetsutetsu and Rin(Quirk: Scales). They ran over to us began to help us up. "Dude are you alright, you look like your dead?" Tetsutetsu asked me. "You're not too far off, I feel dead." I said softly as he put me over his shoulders and carried me inside. Rin also carried the sleeping Yanagi inside. 

"Hey everybody, look who's here!" Tetsutetsu yelled out as everyone in my class cheered. The two ladies I met before, the ones in the blue and red costumes, came over to me. "Well look at you. You're finally done, but was it worth it? You finished so late at night, you missed lunch and dinner" The one in blue asked me. "I'd do anything for my friends. It was a good plan, but i'm just glad everyone's alright..." I said as I fell asleep on top of Tetsutetsu's shoulders. "Well he certainly impressed all of us today! Let's give him one more cheer before we all head to bed for tonight. What do you say!?" The lady in red said to my classmates. "Yeah, thank you Cry! We don't know what we would've done without you!" They all yelled out before heading off to bed. Boys slept in a separate area from the girls. We slept along with the boys from class 1-A.  I was laid down on a mattress on the floor. I sprawled out in relaxation and drifted off into a deeper sleep. Hopefully tomorrow won't be as tiresome.