Infiltration

Things are feeling good for this arc so far. It's time to get back to some of the events that happen in the actual anime and manga though. I hope you enjoyed that original character during the previous chapter. He was created by a friend of mine. Actually, most of the OC's in this series are made up by my friends. The only one I can take credit for is Cry himself and his parents. If you have any ideas for an OC that I should put into this series, leave a comment below. Just give me their sex, quirk, some abilities for the quirk, and if they are a student, pro hero, or a villain. Enjoy!

-Time Skip: 2 Weeks-

The past couple weeks went by so fast. Nothing much had turned up so I wasn't sent out on any missions. It was just more practice for me. I guess something was gained over time though. I unlocked a new ability to add to my quirk. I call it "Face Morph." What it does is allow to me to, well, change my face for up to two hours. I just need an image or a good idea of the face i'm changing to. A downside, other than the time limit, is that it doesn't change my voice at all, so if someone, for some reason recognized my voice, i'd be screwed. 

Recent news from Twice was that we'd have an important assignment coming up. I had no idea what it was though. It always seemed like everyone else in the league would keep me out of their conversations when it came to missions. I laid in my room, trying to doze off into sleep, just waiting for our next mission to come around. Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait long. Dabi entered my room as I shut my eyes. "Come on, kid. It's time we start our mission. We've gotta go pretty far. You can sleep on the way. Don't keep me waiting." He said as he then left my room. "Jeez, could he at least tell me what we're doing? I guess I shouldn't be too pissed though. I've finally got something to do." I said as I put some shoes and a black hoodie on. I met Dabi and Compress just outside, waiting in a van. I stepped inside and we headed off to our destination. 

"So what do we gotta do this time? It'd better be more challenging than the last mission Shigaraki sent me on." I said. "Our first step may be rather difficult, but what comes after will most certainly please you." Compress said which made me a little curious. "So what do we gotta do for this first part then? Or are you just leaving me in the dark as usual?" I said as Dabi sighed and rolled his eyes. "Shut up and be quiet already. I don't wanna listen to you all the way there. We've got a long way to go. It's a retrieval mission. This is our target." He said as he handed me a picture. In it was a teenage girl, maybe around the same age as me. She had long, light brown hair and was wearing a school uniform.

 She had long, light brown hair and was wearing a school uniform

"Our source tells us her name is Camie Utsushimi. The reason we want her is because of her quirk. The way it's used will allow us to proceed with our more critical mission afterwards. All we gotta do is retrieve the girl, take some of her blood, keep her around for a few days, then it's done. Shigaraki says we don't have to kill her, but I don't think that's a good idea. If she sees our faces, she'll inform the authorities and that would become one big pain in our asses." Dabi explained. "How do you suppose we take her then?" I asked. "The young lady attends Shiketsu high. Much like U.A high, it's a prestigious school known for teaching heroes to be. We can't take her in the middle of the day. We'll have to bide our time and wait for their classes to end. We'll follow her on her way home, and eventually isolate her where no one can see us take her. Simple?" Compress said as I nodded my head. "And i'm guessing you want me to be the one to lure her into our trap?" I asked as they both nodded. "Great. sounds like so much fun. Wake me when we get there." I said as I laid down in the backseat. "You'd best get some rest. We're going all the way to Nagasaki. We arrive tomorrow evening." Compress said as I dozed off from boredom.