Move in Day

This chapter will probably be shorter than most others. It'll just be the students moving into the dorms and showing off their rooms. Yes it's exactly what class A does but it's natural for people to show off their stuff. My roommates in my first year of college all did it and I admit I had the most boring room of the 8 of us. Also, I will not be describing every single class B students room. I will only do the first, Cry's, Tetsutetsu, and Kendo's rooms. If I did everyone's, this chapter would be way too long. Anyways, enjoy!

One week after my teachers visited me and my family, it was time for me to move in to my new dorm. My parents feeling concerned, dropped me off at the front gate to UA and watched me enter before they left. I waved goodbye when I was some distance away and I watched as they did the same. I didn't walk to the main building this time though as I was headed for UA courtyard. There stood all of the dorm building s for each class. The walk was about five minutes but doing this every day could turn into somewhat of a workout, especially with all of the other classes involved for hero course students. As I was walking towards where my dorm was supposed to be, I was soon stopped when someone pulled on my suitcase. I turned to see who it was and I was so very happy to see that it was Jiro. Before either of us could say anything, I gave her a hug and lifted her into the air. "Oh it's so good to see you again! I'm so happy you're ok from the gas attack." I said as we both smiled. "Sorry for scaring you, but i'm the one who should be more happy, you were kidnapped by villains after all." She said as I put her down. We kissed and then went a little more into detail on what happened as we walked towards our dorms. "I heard the reports from some policemen. Is it true that you were attacked by the villains leader, and that he took some of your abilities away?" She asked me softly. "I hate to say it but it is. It would've been Bakugou who would've lost his quirk if I didn't step in. We both still have a future in the world of heroes because of it. I just have to somehow cope with only having three abilities now. It'll be way harder now." I explained to Jiro. We rounded a corner and we approached class A's dorm first. "Well, this is where we leave each other. I've gotta unpack everything and meet everyone else. I'll see you around." Jiro said as she headed off to the entrance of her dorm. I waved goodbye and headed down to the next building which was class B's dorm. I turned the corner to head to the entrance but I was soon stopped when I saw everyone in my class including Mr. Kan standing outside. They all turned to face me and in the matter of a second, everyone began to run at me. Kendo stepped ahead of everyone though and enlarged both of her hands. She spread them out and stopped everyone as she explained, "Look, it's really nice to see Cry safe and sound but if you're all just going to ask him how it was and if he's ok, don't because he might not be totally comfortable with it yet. Do it for him." She explained to everyone as they all agreed. She then walked over to me, "It's good to see you again, pal. It wouldn't have been the same without you." She said as we both walked over to the rest of the class.

Mr. Kan began to make a speech. "Now that everyone is here, I have a few words for you all. First, I would like everyone to welcome back Cry, we're all glad you were able to come out of the attack ok. But, as for today, do not think of this as playtime for you all. Even though you'll all be living together, work will still be pushed out the way it was before. It may be even harder for some of you now. But, that is where this dorm comes in. It is a symbol of what our class envelops, the strength and endurance to keep on fighting. So, I would like to formally welcome you all to the class B dorm, Heights Perseverance!" He explained as sign could be seen above the main entrance. It indeed had the title perseverance, something I would need to improve upon now that everything is different about me. This was our new home, and everyone looked pumped to get in there and settle down. Mr. Kan then began to speak again. "Given everything that has happened, i'm glad everyone in class B was able to be here today. Now then, i'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly but first, we must discuss about the provisional hero licenses. These were to be given out at the end of training camp but other circumstances got in the way. These licenses allow you to use you r quirks for heroic activities with recognition from the law. Since you were all unable to obtain them from camp, they will have to be earned during a later date which I will explain in a few days." He explained as everyone stayed focused on him. "But enough about that for now, you all need to unpack your belongings and settle into your new dorm. Come on, let's head inside." He said as he went over to the entrance. We all shortly followed and took a deep breath before taking the next step of our hero course life.