Clash!

Things are going to get real interesting now. Cry's been let off his chain and can now fight Midoriya with an intention to kill him. I'm so excited for the events that are about to happen. Well, I guess, it's just me being happy for getting to do this amazing arc again. If you're a fan of the anime, you have a lot to look forward to for season 4 which comes out October, 2019. Also, there still has been no new chapter for the MHA manga, so hopefully this Friday, there will be one. And if there is, I hope there's enough content in it so that I can make my next canon chapter to this series. But anyways, enjoy!

"Wait... How do you know what my real name is!?" I furiously asked Midoriya as he continued to cry. "You've been missing for months. We feared for the worst when the heroes didn't return with you." He said to me but I ignored it. "I don't know what you're talking about! My name is Arsenal now! And i'm going to kill you!" I yelled to him as I began to generate 100,000 psi into my arms. "Please, you don't know what you're doing! The league has twisted your mind, you're sick!" Midoriya pleaded but I continued to ignore his words. "The league hasn't done a thing! They took me in and showed me the horrors of this world and the heroes that inhabit it! It's my duty to eliminate heroes, an i'm going to start with you!" I said as I threw a punch at his face. He raised his right arm up and caught my fist like it was nothing. This caught me by a huge surprise since I figured I would've crushed his skull with that strike. But he caught my attack without even flinching. "What the hell's going on!? How could you just catch an attack that strong!?" I asked as I looked to the corner of my eye to see two new people standing in the room. One was a man who was wearing a white suit, a red tie, and he had green hair with yellow streaks in it.

The other was also a man, but he was wearing an all black jumpsuit, yellow shudder goggles, some weird bandages around his neck, and he had long black hair

"I erased your quirk. You're powerless now. We've been looking for you for a long time." The man in black said as he started to walk over to me. "Even if I can't use my quirk powers, I'm not gonna lose here!" I cried as I used my other fist to strike Midoriya in the chest, then using the opening to throw him over my head. "Get away from me! Just die!" I said as Midoriya flew toward a spike that Overhaul created. He maneuvered his way around it though, grabbing the side and climbing onto it. And, at the same time, the man in black used his bandages to grab my wrists. "I told you to stay away from me!" I said as I kicked a piece of rubble that was on the ground towards the man. He dodged it by moving his head off to the side, but for some reason, my powers suddenly came back to me. "Now's my chance!" I thought to myself as I fired a plasma shot at the man. He pulled back the bandages, letting go of me as he jumped out of the way from the shot. I then coursed 120,000 psi into my arms and legs and quickly leaped over to the man. He was still trying to recover from my last attack that he hadn't noticed me approach him. When I got close enough, I grabbed him by the head and drove his face into the ground. "Stay there if you know what's good for you. Or better yet, just lay there and die!" I yelled as I went to stomp on his head.