You're Going Down!

So here is when i'm really gonna start changing things. If you don't enjoy the changes, that's totally fine, you don't have to continue reading. I'm glad to know that you were interested in my story. If you have any comments, feel free to share them as well. Enjoy!

The semi finals were set and I would be going against Bakugou. I had a bone to pick with him the day I had met him so i'm glad i've been given this chance to shut him up. I had to come up with a major plan to beat him and his extremely powerful quirk. I needed to keep my distance from him and avoid taking his explosions head on. If that didn't work then I would just have to hold on for as long as I could and store the kinetic energy from his explosions. I might be able to beat him with one serious blow. I would use that as a last resort though and try and outsmart him. Using my reflection ability I could sneak around him and land punches on his back. And I could try and match his explosions with some of my plasma shots. There was so many things I could do for offense, but not enough for defense. "The only problem I can see fighting against him is his reaction speed. He might even be faster than me." I thought to myself thinking back to when he was fighting Uraraka. I shrugged my hair and continued to think of a solid plan.

The semi finals were about to begin and Present Mic was amping up the crowd again. "What an amazing quarter finals! But now we're down to only 4! Which of these awesome students will advance to the final round!? Let's find out right now, here's our combatants for the first match!" He yelled out and the crowd getting louder and louder. "He's been able to overpower each of his opponents so far. Can he keep his hot streak going!? From class 1-A, it's Shouto Todoroki!" I watched as Todoroki entered the arena with that gloomy look he seemed to always have. He didn't bother to look or wave to crowd, he just walked onto the arena and waited for his opponent. Present Mic continued on to the next combatant, "His opponent, from the Iida family of heroes, also from class 1-A, it's Tenya Iida!" Iida walked towards the arena with the same look that Tokoyami gave me. Iida only saw Todoroki as another step in his path to victory. They both took their positions on the arena platform and the buzzer went off. Iida made the first move as he blasted off towards todoroki using what I call, his "Mach speed mode," seeing as he was so fast that you could blink and miss him. Todoroki attempted to counter by creating ice walls on either side of Iida to try and bring him to a halt. Iida however, kept moving forward and jumped over Todoroki. Using the momentum in his legs given to him from his boosters, he struck Todoroki in the back of the neck with a solid kick. Todoroki slammed into the ground and Iida attempted to take off again. Iida however, remained frozen in place as he looked to the boosters in his calves. Todoroki had frozen the vents in them, greatly slowing Iida's movements. Todoroki then got up from getting kicked by Iida and continued to freeze Iida's body until he was completely immobilized. Midnight then made her call, "Iida is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the final round!"  She yelled out and the crowd cheered, chanting Todoroki's name. Todoroki then melted the ice keeping Iida in place and they both walked off of the arena, going their separate ways. 

I watched the match unfold before turning off the tv and heading towards the entrance to the arena. I had a plan set in my mind, the only thing that I was unsure of was Bakugou's reaction speed. It was the only thing that could keep me from a victory. I turned to enter the hallway that lead to the arena. There I saw Todoroki walking out. He continued to walk until he passed me, stopping only for a moment. "Meet me in the finals." He said softly before continuing to walk away. I didn't respond to him, I only kept going, but I thought to myself as I was walking, "Sure thing... Friend."

I waited at the gate to the stadium for my introduction. Present Mic started getting louder and louder as he introduced Bakugou first. "Defeating his opponents with overwhelming brute strength and lightning quick reflexes, from class 1-A, it's Katsuki Bakugou!" Present Mic yelled as Bakugou made his way to the arena. He had a serious look in his face, a little different from Tokoyami's but still with that feeling that I was just in his was for victory. Present Mic continued his speech and I began to walk to the arena. "He's looking to take the crown! If you get up, He'll just knock you back down! The only remaining member of class 1-B, it's Tenshonoma Cryshiki!" I walked toward the arena platform, waving one arm to the crowd but not looking away from Bakugou. This was a more personal fight than the others. He insulted my friends and I was going to take him down. We both stood on the platform, staring each other down. I was the first to speak. "Ready to lose Bakugou?" He quickly shouted back to me, "Like hell i'm gonna lose! I'm gonna kick your ass you bastard!" I thought to myself, "We'll just see about that."