Showtime!

I'm so worried about this chapter. Since I already said that it's only Midoriya who will be on combat, that means Cry will be working on the play for the entire time. That means I dug myself in a hole and I have to literally make up an entire play for class B. I have some ideas on what will happen, but how i'm going to come up with an entire play, I have no idea. And on top of that, I have to stuff it with R&J, HP, LotR, and SW references. All I can say is enjoy, because at least someone will like this.

Today was the day of the cultural festival, and we were to begin our show in one hour. "Where's Monoma guys? He was supposed to be here two hours ago!" I said to some of the other crew members. "We don't know. Maybe he's sick or something." Honenuki said as Tsuburaba came running in. "Bad news guys! Monoma hurt himself while practicing his sword skills! He's been taken to the hospital! Someone needs to take over for him! Who knows the script the best!?" He asked as everyone pointed to me. "Oh crap, I guess I don't really have a choice. Fine i'll do it, but someone will have to work the special effects for me." I said as everyone began to worry. "How're we supposed to pull off the same effects that you can do?" Kaibara asked as I began to glow and created a panel of controls behind our set. "I made this panel so that every control on it can either change the stage environment or make something appear. Just try and memorize all the changes in time!" I explained as I was taken away to get dressed up. I felt ridiculous, this was Monoma's idea and he wasn't here to do it. I was dressed up in a yellow Shakespearean suit, and torn pants. I was also wearing a fairly ripped cloak. "Where's my sword? I need to practice with it for a few minutes." I said as Yanagi handed me Monoma's sword. I took a few swings and did a few moves that I had seen on Game of Thrones. The minutes were ticking by, I had to stop practicing with my sword and go through my lines again. "Who wrote this?" I said out loud. "It was Monoma. This was his idea and he wrote the script for everyone." Kamakiri said. The script was a mess, and on top of that I had to go over the actions I would have to do. My ridiculous feeling turned into a stupid feeling pretty fast. "Maybe Eri will laugh because I look so stupid" I thought to myself.

-Time Skip: 1 Hour-

It was finally time to start our play. I felt as ready as I could be for someone who only memorized their lines and actions for an hour. Our program was going to start before class A's so I took a few quick seconds to see if Eri was in the crowd. I peered through the curtains, just enough to look out. I saw Eri and Mirio standing in the center of the crowd. "Here we go, here we go. This os for you Eri!" I said to myself as our play began. 

The curtains rose up and Kaibara began narrating. "We'd like to tell you all a story. About two star-crossed lovers, attempting to find their ways to each other. On their journeys, each will overcome tremendous hardships, life-threatening obstacles, and tragic events. This is the story of Romeo, Juliet, and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the Kings. We begin our story with a simple farm boy. His name is Romeo." He said as I was revealed to the crowd. I let out a big smile and spoke my lines. "Ah, what a most heated day. I must finish these crops before winter arrives. My father, sir Montague is off on a quest, and with my mother's passing, I must tend to our homestead. But, with all these duties, only one thought lingers in my mind. Oh Juliet, where art thou? I've longed to hear your voice again. But your father, lord Capulet, wishes to separate us. But love is not something to be kept apart!" I said as Rosencrantz(Awase) and Guildenstern(Shoda) appeared on stage. "How art thou today, young Romeo?" Rosencrantz asked me. "Only wondering about fair Juliet. Tell me, is there news of the Capulets?" I asked them. Guildenstern then said "Only a terrible tragedy. It seems Ms. Juliet has been taken by Count Paris! He now keeps her in his tower!" "No, this cannot be? Why has he taken away my Juliet? He shall pay for his dark deeds!" I said as I unsheathed the sword in my hilt. "This journey you wish to begin will be a long one. One would not survive this trek alone. We shall join you, and save Ms. Juliet!" Rosencrantz said as both he and Guildenstern raised their swords along with me.