Team Midoriya vs. Team Cry

Oh my lord, it's finally time to release my next canon chapter! I've been waiting so long, and with the release of chapter 210 of the manga, I finally have enough material to make a long enough chapter. To everyone who reads this series, i'm very sorry for the long delay of a canon chapter. I just got so caught up with exams, and then with spending time with my family for Christmas. I'll try and produce more chapters from here on out, maybe even make a schedule for chapters. Canon chapters will obviously take more time to write since I need to wait for enough materials from the manga. Hopefully every two manga chapters will give me enough for one of my chapters. Also, please ignore the descriptions I've used for Kodai's quirk: Size. It was only just revealed in the manga how it actually works. But, I do have exciting news. The filler chapters from here on out, in my opinion, can be seen as both filler and canon. It's going to be an arc that's based around the "what if..." situation. I won't reveal what it is yet. The first chapter will be out soon for it though. And if you like this filler arc more than the canon chapters I make, feel free to see them as the canon chapters instead, hence the filler and canon. I know i'm going on for too long but it was necessary this time since I've been gone so long. But without further ado, enjoy!

"I'm real sorry guys. Now our class can't win." Tokage said to us with her head down in shame. "What are you apologizing for, Tokage? My yet immature brethren are reflecting on their shortcomings and maturing before my eyes. That is a great thing. We haven't lost yet! I simply want you to understand between the earnest person who causes no trouble, and an improper one who stands out in the worst way, gathering everyone's attention... Which of them is correct?Everyone is a supporting character in someone else's life, and the main character in their own." Monoma said full of confidence. "Couldn't have said it any better myself. Now let's go. It's time to think of our plan of attack." I said as we eagerly waited for Mr. Kan to start the 5th match. Before he got back onto the mic, All Might and Midnight arrived to view what was left of our training session. "OOOOO! Such a close game! Can't wait to see the final results!" Midnight said cheerfully. "Indeed. Class A may have more experience due to their run-in with villains, but class B has risen above class A in terms of grades, knowledge, and teamwork. It's really hard to call a winner between the two. Will it be a tie? Or will class A secure another win?" All Might said while looking at the scoreboard. I was about to go over and say something to All Might but Mr. Kan started to yell into the mic again. "Ok everyone! It's time for the 5th and final match of the day! Class A is now up 2-1 thanks to Bakugou's team. Class B's last chance to tie this all up is for team Cry to secure victory right here and now. I wish both teams good luck. Now, let the final match begin! Teams, take your starting positions! You have 5 minutes to prepare yourselves!" He explained as both of our teams headed into the battleground. 

While heading to our jail site, we discussed our plan. "Alright, first things first, Midoriya is our biggest issue. He possesses the greatest speed and strength on their team. He's smart, so he'll expect us to think this. I think he'll make himself bait, thinking we'll focus on him too much. This would let the remaining members of his team catch us off guard. I say we split into two groups. Myself, Monoma, and Shinso will deal with Midoriya. Kodai, Yanagi, you two can fend off Uraraka, Ashido, and Mineta. Are you two ok with that?" I asked them as they both nodded. "Here, I made these as we were walking. It'll help us all keep in touch of our current situations." I said as I pulled out earpieces for everyone. "You really thought this through, didn't you?" Shinso asked me as I nodded. "The problem with me facing Midoriya though, if you remember back to the sports festival, he was able to figure out how my quirk works. What's your solution to that?" Shinso asked me as Monoma stepped in and said, "I'm the solution. I can copy other quirks for up to five minutes. If I use your brainwashing quirk, we just might be able to take control of Midoriya." Monoma said as I agreed with him. "Exactly. But we have to prepare for them to also expect that. So, even though it may not be hero-like, you're gonna have to be somewhat of a villain Monoma. Do whatever you can to make him respond to you." I said as Monoma nodded in agreement. "Kodai, Yanagi, take this too." I said as I created a small black box in front of us. "What's this?" Yanagi asked me. "It's a radar system. With it, you'll be able to see the other teams location as long as they're within 100 feet. It should help you with your quirk." I explained as they both nodded. Kodai picked up the box and put it in her pocket. "So where do you and I fit into all of this?" Shinso asked me. "You're role all depends on the right timing. If we can time it just right with your vocal changer mask, we could catch some of the enemies off guard. My role is environmental support. I'll be with you and Monoma making sure everything goes according to plan, and using my quirk when needed. If worst comes to worst and we do face Midoriya, if it seems like he's too much for us, i'll take on the burden of fighting him myself. If I can get close enough, I can pull both him and myself into something similar to a pocket space where it'll just be the two of us. He'll be out of the way for some time, allowing all of you to overpower the rest of his team. I'll try my best to beat him, but I can't say for certain that I can. So it'll be up to all of you to take him down if I can't. Everyone good? Anything wrong with the plan?" I asked but no one responded. "Good. Now we just have to wait for Mr. Kan to sound the buzzer." I said as we waited patiently for the match to begin.