You'll have to Break Yourselves!

Things are about to get real tricky for me. I have no ideas for what to do when the "night activities" begin. There's so many things that could happen. I'm splitting hairs because I have two great ideas but I don't know which one will work best. I guess i''ll have to figure that out when I get there. Anyways, Enjoy!

The next morning had arrived and everyone in my class went outside to the front of the camp building. We all wore our training uniforms and we were all so tired. I still felt exhausted from yesterday that I could just barely keep my eyes open and stand. Mr. Kan was standing in front of us, "Today you'll all be working on improving your quirks. Class A is already training, you all have to catch up!" he said as he began walking down a path. We followed him and continued to listen to what he was saying. "During the first semester, class A was able to stand out more thanks to their encounter with villains. The only thing we're known for is Cry winning the sports festival. That's not good enough for me. This semester, our class will be the all the talk. From now on, all of you will be shooting for the top." He explained. Tokage interrupted him, "I get you want to improve everybody's quirks, but we have twenty unique powers in our class. What kind of training will help all of us get better?" Mr. Kan began to explain again. "When your muscle fibers are overused, they break and grow back tougher, thicker. Quirks are the same way, they improve the harder you push them, stronger after every workout. In other words, there's only one thing to do. You'll have to break yourselves!" he said as we came to another clearing. 

 We could see class A, each member working on honing their quirks. I could see Bakugou holding his hands in water then taking them out and setting off an explosion. Todoroki was sitting in a tub of water, turning the surrounding area into ice and then into fire. "I guess he's trying to amplify his quirks power and shorten the time it takes him to use each quirk after the other." i thought to myself. Jiro was jamming her earphone jacks into the side of a cliff next to Ashido. "I guess she's trying to inject them into harder surfaces to make them more versatile." I also thought to myself. Everyone in class A already looked exhausted and it was still very early in the morning. Rin began to talk, "Oh man, this is pretty intense." he said before Mr. Kan interrupted him. "Operative type quirk users will be working on raising your limits, maximizing your powers. And the rest, you'll mostly focus on body parts related to your quirks. Now normally, these changes happen gradually as you all grow." he explained before he was also interrupted. "But we don't have time for that." Aizawa, the homeroom teacher from class A said. "You're class has a lot of work to do." Kendo then spoke to Yanagi, "Once we team up with class A, there'll be 40 students all together. That's a whole lot of quirks for our homeroom teachers to manage on their own" She said as Aizawa made his way over to us. "Which is why we called in backup, as you learned yesterday." He said as Ragdoll, Tiger, and the other two ladies appeared. "That's correct! 4 kittens in one litter! Your felyne fantasies are here! Now watch us land a helping paw! We're champions serving up justice, with our tails! Purrfectly cute and cat-like heroes! We're the Wild-Wild Pussycats!" The four of them yelled out. They began to tell us about their quirks. Ragdoll started, "My quirk is called "Search," I can look at up to 100 people and know everything about them like their location." She explained as the next member, the lady in blue talked about her quirk. "I'm Pixie-Bob, with my Earthflow quirk, I can create the best training ground for every student." She explained. The next to go was the lady in red, "I'm Mandalay and my quirk is called Telepath. I can give advice to multiple people at once." She said to us. The last to go was Tiger, "I'm Tiger as you all already know. My quirk is known as "Pliabody," and it allows me to stretch and flatten my body at will. I'm here to beat you guys to a pulp." He explained. He made me a little uncomfortable, the fact he was a man wearing a girls uniform and skirt. That's not something you see everyday. Tiger yelled out to the class, "Alright, every one of you with strength quirks, time for Tiger's boot camp. Class A is already sweating, so catch up quickly!" He yelled out as he walked over to where Midoriya was training. Midoriya looked exhausted as he was doing some sort of exercise where he lifted one knee and lowered on arm, then straightened that knee out and raised the arm. "Come on, show me what you've got kid!" He said to Midoriya. Midoriya then prepared to punch Tiger, yelling out "5% Detroit smash!" but tiger stretched his body and evaded his attack. He then struck Midoriya and sent him straight into a tree. "If you don't push yourselves, you won't shred those muscle fibers! And then you won't get any stronger!" He explained to all of us. Some of my classmates looked terrified of Tiger, wishing they had different quirks so they wouldn't have to train with him.