Team Todoroki vs. Team Honenuki

Here it is, the final chapter of the main story for My Hero Academia. I really didn't think i'd get this far, let alone still be interested in writing this still. Its been fun though and hopefully, I can resume soon when the next set of matches are complete in the manga. After this, I will make the occasional filler chapter for this series, but if you're not interested in that, I'll be starting a new series. It'll be based off of the Fairy Tail anime, new OC's, i'm looking forward to it. It'll be even more writing too since Fairy tail has so many arcs. I'll be starting that series Friday, November 23rd. Go check it out if you're interested. Thank you very much if you've made it to this point, it means more than anything, but i'm sure you're sick of hearing me say that by now. So all I will say, is enjoy! Also, my fairy tail series will be called "The Tempest Furies."

When repairs were made to battleground delta, the third match of our joint training session was about to begin. This match would certainly stand out from the previous two as each team had one student who entered UA through recommendations. For class A, Team Todoroki was up to battle, along with Iida, Shoji, and Ojiro. As for class B, Team Honenuki was up next, also consisting of Tetsutetsu, Tsunotori, and Kaibara. Both teams entered the area and took their positions at their bases. 

"Now let's get this thing started! Let the third set begin!" Mr. Kan yelled through his mic, starting the match. Without any hesitation, Tetsutetsu ran off from the rest of his team, mowing down anything in his path. "What is that idiot doing!? He'll alert the other team of his position!" I thought to myself. Class A's team easily took notice of this and they all started to head towards the rampage. Without warning, a huge wall of ice was shot towards class B's team. It engulfed Tetsutetsu and the rest of the team, stopping them from all moving. "Todoroki came from the direction of the ice, i'm sure the others are coming at us from different directions." Honenuki said as he put his hands on the ice. It began to turn to liquid thanks to his softening quirk, eventually freeing all of his team members. Ojiro came into view, landing on a nearby pipe and waiting to catch the other team off guard. Honenuki took note that he was there and used his quirk from his feet to soften the pipe Ojiro was standing on. Ojiro fell through it and was completely defenseless. Kaibara took the opportunity to attack him so he jumped over and gyrated both of his hands. He went to strike Ojiro in the chest but Ojiro lifted his tail up and blocked Kaibara's attack. 

Iida then began to enter the battle, however, Honenuki was able to see him coming and softened the ground he was running on. Iida was moving faster than normal, a clear sign he was using his "Recipral Burst" move. Iida closed the distance but soon came to the ground that Honenuki softened. Iida began to sink into the ground, eventually sinking below his arms. Honenuki then left Iida to struggle so he could take care of everyone else. 

Meanwhile, Tsunotori was in combat with both Todoroki and Shoji. She was using all 4 horns that she could fire, making them fly around and strike her opponents. She was keeping the two members at bay for now, Todoroki had to create a small ice wall to block her attacks. "If Shoji's role is reconnaissance, then that means he'll behind somewhere safe! Like behind Todoroki, so i'll just take him away!" Tsunotori yelled as she used one of her horns to fly around and hook onto Shoji's shoulder. She did indeed take him away which left Todoroki off guard as he was looking back to help Shoji. While he was turned, Tetsutetsu entered the scene and charged straight through Todoroki's ice wall. He shattered it and body slammed Todoroki, then he threw him into a metal pipe that Todoroki froze. 

Elsewhere, Honenuki had deactivated his quirk when Iida's head was the only thing sticking out of the ground. When Honenuki shuts down his quirk, the material hardens back to its original state. The liquid hardened back into ice and Iida was left, stuck and unable to move. Honenuki then began to leave but Iida showed that he wasn't beaten yet. "Ultimate move: Recipro Turbo!" Iida yelled as his body burst through the ice. "Since when can he use Recipro for this long? I thought he could only use it for ten seconds. He must've trained hard to expand its time limit." I thought to myself as I continued to view the match. "I've raised the horsepower of my recipro! Furthermore, I've reduced the amount of fuel it consumes to the minimum level! I can now use it for ten minutes!" Iida said as he shot toward Honenuki. Iida was running circles around Honenuki, kicking him hard on his back any chance that he got. Honenuki was on the ropes, he was just too slow. "If I can't hit you, then i'll just make it so you can't hit me!" Honenuki said as he softened the ground beneath him. The ice turned to water and Honenuki sank in it. Iida was unable to follow since his recipro was hard to control in water. He decided to find his other team members and left. Honenuki, unknown to everyone else watching, was still using his quirk to make a path on the water. He was swimming over to Tetsutetsu's location.