A My Hero Academia Christmas Part 2

Decided to make the Christmas special into two parts. I just had so many ideas going through my head and I just had to include most of them, I don't know why. Figured it was good to leave you off on a bit of a cliff hanger too. I also hope you like how I specified how Cry's powers worked when he wants to emit something from his body. He can do things outside of his body no problem, but if he wants to do something from his body, it can only be from his right arm since it's not human. I thought it was a decent twist on how his powers worked. This work the same way in the canon chapters as well. Anyways, enjoy!

-Point of View: Jiro- -Time Skip: 2 Hours-

"Get in their ladies! I don't want you two causing me any more trouble!" The lady said as she shoved me and Uraraka into a steel cage. "Let us go! Why'd you even take us anyway!?" I asked her as she began to giggle. "Why you ask? So no hero follows me. I'm sure that brat gotten out of my little steel trap by now and has notified some hero or the police. But as long as I have you two as my hostages, no hero will come near this place. Otherwise, well, i'll leave that as a surprise for you two." The lady said which made me and Uraraka worry. We were taken to a steel mill, typical of a villain who uses a metal related quirk. I then took a look around and saw several large piles of discarded metal. "What are you even doing with all this metal? What's your goal in all this?" I asked her as she stopped laughing. "I plan to use this metal to ruin Christmas for everyone in this damn city! Every Christmas was ruined for me since I was a young child. So now, i'm taking my anger out on this whole city by ruining everyone else's Christmas! All this metal is part of my plan, but you'll see soon enough what i'm gonna use it for." The lady said as she began to levitate some of the piles of metal. I took the chance while she wasn't looking to take out my phone and activate its GPS function. I then sent the location to Cry's phone, hoping he or some hero wold come and find us. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!? Give me that!" The lady said as she looked over to me holding my phone. One of the bars on our cage broke off and struck my phone. It broke upon impact and was now in pieces on the ground. "I hope he saw our location before she broke my phone. Otherwise, we might be stuck here Uraraka." I said as Uraraka was trying to break the metal encasing her hands. She was slamming her hands on the bottom of the cage. And while she was doing that, the lady bent to bars closer together where she broke the other bar. We couldn't escape now. All we could do was hope someone would get here, and soon.

-Point of View: Cry-

I was free of the metal that was trapping my body. I had notified the police, they questioned me and then began their investigation. The parents of the families were called, I got hell from Jiro's parents. I had no way of finding either of them, I didn't know what to do. "God! I feel so useless right now!" I yelled out in anger as my phone started to vibrate. "Now what!?" I said as I took it out of my pocket. My eyes widened when I saw the message was from Jiro. She had sent me a location from her phone. "This must be where their located. Now I can take that villain down!" I thought to myself as the location stopped broadcasting itself. "Uh oh. That lady must've figured out Jiro was using her phone to notify someone. Now I've gotta hurry. I'll be there soon, just hold on!" I thought to myself as I began to make my way to the specified location.

-Time Skip: 2 Hours-

When I arrived at the location Jiro sent me, I saw that it was an abandoned steel mill. "Of course this is where someone who specializes in metal would go." I thought to myself as I slowly sneaked my way inside, trying to make as little noise as possible. I peered around a corner as saw the main room of the building. It was all dusty, melting stations everywhere. In the centre was Jiro and Uraraka who were in a cage that was hanging over a giant melting pit. Nearby, I saw the lady using another melting pit to, well, melt pieces of aluminum. "What's she planning to do by melting all this steel?" I said as I creeped over to where Uraraka and Jiro were. They saw me and smiled, going over to the edge of the cage. I put a finger to my lip, giving the sign for them to be quiet. I didn't know how I would get them out of their quietly though. I figured it would be best if I got them out quickly. I raised my right hand, making it face the left side of the cage. From my hand, I shot out another stream of high-pressured water. I cut through the cage with ease and in no time, the entire left side dropped into the melting pit. Jiro and Uraraka jumped out, landing a safe distance away form the melting pit. The lady obviously heard me cutting the cage and walked over to face me. "You're a persistent one aren't you? No matter though, it's complete!" She said as she started to levitate a giant blob of liquid metal from the melting pit she was using. It began to form into something. "What's your plan with all that metal!?" I asked her as she started to laugh. "I'm gonna ruin everyone's Christmas!" She said as she was swallowed by the liquid metal. It began to take shape, becoming taller and taller until the metal hardened. When it was finished, the metal had taken the form of a 60 foot tall mech suit.